• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I'm pretty sure I had one.. I think I gave it away without knowing, heh. Figured only strange weapons were worth something.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Aw damn, oh well.

Anyways, anyone want some items? lol.. or am I better off just breaking them down into stuff? I don't know too much about the whole crafting side of TF2.

TheBez

Have
Good Items (BMOC, Keys, High Number Mutton Chops, Vintage Medic Mask, and more)
$15 iTunes Gift Card
Cash

Want
Saints Row the Third

PM me and we can work something out :)

Currently offering: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chriswok/inventory/

Games

Dropblitz

TF2 Items

Crates

Crate #26
Crate #27
Crate #28 x3
Crate #29
Crate #32
Crate #36 (Nice Winter Crate)

Demo
The Chargin' Targe x2
The Eyelander
The Persian Persuader x
The Scottish Resistance x3

Engineer
Frontier Justice x2
The Gunslinger

Heavy
The Buffalo Steak Sandvich
The Eviction Notice x2
The Sandvich x2

Medic
The Amputator
The Blutsauger
The Overdose x2
The Vita-Saw

Pyro
The Backburner
The DeGreaser
Flaregun

Scout
The Atomizer x2
The Boston Basher
The Candy Cane
The Force-a-Nature

Sniper
Jarate

Soldier
The Buff Banner x2
The Concheror
The Direct Hit x3

Spy
The Cloak & Dagger x4
The Conniver's Kuni
The Dead Ringer

I also still need to give out my Secret Saxton Gift!

Vouchers

-25% THQ
-33% Valve

-25% Serious Sam 3

-50% Alien Breed 2: Assault
-50% Arcania: Gothic 4
-50% Costume Quest
-50% Darwinia
-50% Hacker Evolution
-50% Hacker Evolution: Untold
-50% Multiwinia
-50% Shattered Horizon
-50% Universe Sandbox
-50% Worms Ultimate Mayhem
-50% Zeno Clash

-75% Risen (Better discount than daily deal!)

Would like

TF2 Items

PM interest :)

Last chance for the crate before it disappears - also the Saxton gift.

Trade you a fesitve minigun for one of the sniper rifles.

I already have one but thanks. Anything from what I listed would be cool, though.

Inflammable Slinky said:
Just FYI the Festive Bat is unbelievably rare. Talking unusual hat rare. So thats probably something you aint gonna get.

Also I will swap you a festive flamethrower

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995245837

Added to friends list. The thing about the bat is I imagine the regular ass Festive one will be be much easier to get now than a week ago due to the prices dropping. I don't even want to bother with Strange Festives since I'm so close to finishing the regular ones.

Edit: Unless it apparently doesn't exist based on the talk above?! I just want to complete my Festive set!

vocab

Alright. This is my last try.

Trading 5 Keys, ellis cap, athletic supporter, strange kunai, strange brassbeast, and vintage axtinguisher for AsscreedBrohood.

BY2K

Membero Americo
eg8LE.png

Trading:

The Elf Hat (I hate it) for another hat. (Either Sniper, Spy, Scout or Soldier.)
The 2 Spy-Cicle for any Christmas Weapon (including the Pyro and Engie new techno weapons) I don't have (one Spy-Cicle for one weapon).
The Festive Scattergun for a Festive Flamethrower.

Yeef

I'm looking for the Third Degree and the Phlogistinator.

Willing to trade Manmelter, Eureka Effect, Winter Crates (I have a bunch) and metal.

[EDIT] I also have 6 coal if anyone cares.

Mr_eX

I got a strange gunslinger today. I'm told it's one of the rarest items in the game. Is this true and if so what exactly can I get for it?

Will it become more common over time or if I hold off trading it for a few months will it become more valuable? Sorry if that's a dumb question I'm new to this trading stuff.

it will become more common eventually. but very slowly. it will not appreciate in value unless Valve stops dropping #30 crates, of which there is no indication.

it will become more common eventually. but very slowly. it will not appreciate in value unless Valve stops dropping #30 crates, of which there is no indication.

Obviously Valve is just making this all up as they go along, but the way they're handling the #30 crates is so strange. They arbitrarily make one crate series incredibly rare, but then fail to retire that crate series long after any other crate series would have been retired. So weird!

Obviously Valve is just making this all up as they go along, but the way they're handling the #30 crates is so strange. They arbitrarily make one crate series incredibly rare, but then fail to retire that crate series long after any other crate series would have been retired. So weird!

They're just trying new and different things and seeing how they effect the game and the community. I applaud trying new things.

Currently offering: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chriswok/inventory/

Games

Dropblitz

TF2 Items

Crates

Crate #26
Crate #27
Crate #28 x2
Crate #29
Crate #32
Crate #34

Demo
The Chargin' Targe x2
The Eyelander
The Persian Persuader
The Scotsman's Skullcutter
The Scottish Resistance x3

Engineer
Frontier Justice x2
The Gunslinger

Heavy
The Buffalo Steak Sandvich
The Eviction Notice x2
The Sandvich x2

Medic
The Amputator
The Blutsauger
The Overdose x2
The Vita-Saw

Pyro
The Backburner
The Detonator
Flaregun

Scout
The Atomizer x2
The Boston Basher
The Candy Cane
The Force-a-Nature

Sniper
Jarate

Soldier
The Buff Banner x2
The Concheror
The Direct Hit x3

Spy
The Bazaar Bargain
The Cloak & Dagger x4
The Conniver's Kuni
The Dead Ringer
The Spy-cicle

Vouchers

-25% THQ
-33% Valve

-25% Serious Sam 3

-50% Alien Breed 2: Assault
-50% Arcania: Gothic 4
-50% Costume Quest
-50% Darwinia
-50% Hacker Evolution
-50% Hacker Evolution: Untold
-50% Multiwinia
-50% Shattered Horizon
-50% Universe Sandbox
-50% Worms Ultimate Mayhem
-50% Zeno Clash

-75% Risen (Better discount than daily deal!)

Would like

TF2 Items

PM interest :)

Deadbeat

Banned
About a week ago I traded some items from tf2 for spiral knights and they never appeared in my inventory even though it says it was a successful trade. I then made a support ticket about it. I just noticed in my email that I got a response from them (apparently its changed as it doesnt update on the steam site but instead through your email), and they told me the trade was completed successfully. They say I got the items even though it shows in my trade history I traded the exact same items twice. Makes no sense whatsoever.

So in short, dont trade items when the servers are stressed. Valve wont honor any failures in their system.

hi all,

pretty new to tf2,

well i say new, i used to play years ago but recently got back into it

got some items i don't want/won't use

im guessing there pretty common and not very good but who knows somebody new like me might want them,

got demo grenade laucnher called loch n load, set item

also got a couple of medic guns,

hopefully somebody will want em, and i can get items for classes i actually play

pm me if u care :D

Anony

i opened another #30...

first time, i got strange fish
this time, i got strange caber

is it worth anything? i swear to god, valve gives me the worst shit

i opened another #30...

first time, i got strange fish
this time, i got strange caber

is it worth anything? i swear to god, valve gives me the worst shit

The caber is worth 3-4 refined and the strange holy mackerel is worth 5-7. Not bad if you're just happy with recouping the cost of the keys but I think the series 30 crates were going for 8+ refinded each.

hi gaf,

i'm here to talk about earbuds.

i just want an honest opinion off somebody, mad amounts of people have been trying to get me to trade them.

but i am not, cos yeah if people keep asking me, there must be a reason. looked on the wiki page and discovered there quite rare. i thought everyone on os had them, not just those during a small window.

basically i just want someone to tell me what they are worth, really money, and i take it i should keep hold of em

really looking for honest advice here, as i don't know alot, don't want people asking to trade for them or adding me on steam, cos yeah i aint gonna trade em if you do that

just want information, and thought gaf would be the best place to ask, instead of having about 20 scumbag 13 year olds trying to fleece me out of em.

rezuth

hi gaf,

i'm here to talk about earbuds.

i just want an honest opinion off somebody, mad amounts of people have been trying to get me to trade them.

but i am not, cos yeah if people keep asking me, there must be a reason. looked on the wiki page and discovered there quite rare. i thought everyone on os had them, not just those during a small window.

basically i just want someone to tell me what they are worth, really money, and i take it i should keep hold of em

really looking for honest advice here, as i don't know alot, don't want people asking to trade for them or adding me on steam, cos yeah i aint gonna trade em if you do that

just want information, and thought gaf would be the best place to ask, instead of having about 20 scumbag 13 year olds trying to fleece me out of em.

You know, today they are fluxating a lot in the price hourly but I have seen them go from 25 to 29 dollar in the last hours.

thanks to both

yeah i knew they were fluctuating

guess i just wanted to know peoples advice on how long to keep em for etc?

will they continue to go up over time, or what?

also why do people care? they are solely aestethic

mojiimbo

thanks to both

yeah i knew they were fluctuating

guess i just wanted to know peoples advice on how long to keep em for etc?

will they continue to go up over time, or what?

also why do people care? they are solely aestethic

Well, in the last 6 months I've noticed that keys and refined have been going down in value considerably but Earbuds and Bill's Hats have steadily been going up.

So the Warehouse has been down for almost 24 hours now (just checked: the last successful trade for each bot was 19-20 hours ago), with no word whatsoever from the admins. People are starting to freak out. :lol

Yeah, I never keep a balance there for that specific reason - it's just too flaky.

It's too early to call "scam" just yet, but that hasn't stopped people.

rezuth

So the Warehouse has been down for almost 24 hours now (just checked: the last successful trade for each bot was 19-20 hours ago), with no word whatsoever from the admins. People are starting to freak out. :lol

People who freak are those who kept a balance there? I would never have kept a balance there, who the fuck knows who those dudes are.

People who freak are those who kept a balance there? I would never have kept a balance there, who the fuck knows who those dudes are.

Probably. I've never kept more than a few refined in there, and right now I have less than a reclaimed. So if it all comes crashing down, I'm safe.

Double-post!

Does anyone have regular Apoco-Fists for the Heavy? I'm looking to pick some up, but I don't want to spring for the Genuine version of what's almost a reskin of fists.

Top Bottom