• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Acerac

Banned
I have sooooo many of the winter crates that I want to get rid of for a scrap apiece. Please add me so I can be rid of them! I'll even do 4 for 1 rec if you want. ^^

Double-posting from the Steam Trade thread. I have the following games for trade:

Fnu3C.png

The nameless gift is "The Longest Journey/Dreamfall" double-pack.

If I can't get any games I'm interested in the Steam Trade thread, I'd like to get some keys for this stuff. Offer away if you're interested.

Grinchy

Banned
So, I had a naughty crate drop on my idle account. Instead of selling it like I normally would, I went into a trade server. Someone gave me a festive stickybomb launcher and a festive medigun for just the 1 crate. Wtf? I guess that's 2 refined for the crate. Crazy world.

Avocado

I got Silent Hill Homecoming that I'd like to trade for either keys, or a strange festive medigun. Its currently on sale for 13,39euro but I'll round it down to 6 keys (or 12 euro)

I have a bunch of items I want to get rid of, but so far Steam hasn't been downloading TF2 (stuck at 50%), so I still haven't been able to make the switch to 'premium' yet. Anyway, that moment will likely arrive very soon. They are all promotional items and I would prefer paypal or something for it. PM me for offers.

hnwX1.png

Card Boy

Banned
I got a $15 worth of games offer for my Assassins Creed Revelations items. I have to wait until tommorow though when the guy gets paid.

I guess what i'm posting about is can anyone beat that? I wouldn't mind abit more, 15bucks worth of games doesn't buy me much that i don't already have.

Derrick01

Banned
I have a question. I was told this BMOC hat is worth around $50, is this true? I'd gladly trade it to someone for what Assassin's Creed Revelations is going for right now (about $37) after I get some gift wrapping for this.

Greyvvolf

I'm looking for a Soldier's Medal. Send me a PM if you are interested in anything in my inventory.

Inventory.jpg

(The two other Steam games are Half-Life 2 and Killing Floor.)

BY2K

Membero Americo
What would you want for that Portal 2? (And not just TF2 items, if you want.)

(Unrelated: I have an extra Festive Sticker Launcher if anyone wants to trade.)

Arol

I just started playing TF2 after ignoring it from the Orange Box for so long; played with GAF last night although I think I joined too late.

I digress.

I've received 2 Naughty Crates and a Mann Co. Crate Series #34. I'm not going to buy keys for them so wondering if I can trade for anything. Or if they're worthless.

Thanks.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
I just started playing TF2 after ignoring it from the Orange Box for so long; played with GAF last night although I think I joined too late.

I digress.

I've received 2 Naughty Crates and a Mann Co. Crate Series #34. I'm not going to buy keys for them so wondering if I can trade for anything. Or if they're worthless.

Thanks.

Naughty crates, you can get a little something for, but a regular #34 isn't worth much. You normally have to trade off normal crates in bunches to get even a scrap out of 'em.

Arol

Naughty crates, you can get a little something for, but a regular #34 isn't worth much. You normally have to trade off normal crates in bunches to get even a scrap out of 'em.

Ah ok I see.

Well they expire soon, if anyone wants them (free), let me know.

Greyvvolf

fallengorn said:
Four Valve coupons? Now that is some crummy luck.

I was trading coupons between my three alt. accounts to get the achievement/coal. That's how I got those. I was able to craft the B.M.O.C with the coal in the end though.

BY2K said:
What would you want for that Portal 2? (And not just TF2 items, if you want.)

(Unrelated: I have an extra Festive Sticker Launcher if anyone wants to trade.)

Sorry, BY2K, just trying to get a soldier's medal right now if I can. I'm trying to trade everything in my Steam inventory for one.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Have:
Strange Festive Minigun
Festive Sticky Launcher

Want:
Other Strange Festive Weapon
Other Festive Weapon

Greyvvolf

Hazaro said:
anyone want 3 nice crates
I'll take them if you still have them.

BY2K said:
The medal is like the second rarest TF2 item after the Golden Wrench.

Why do you want it so bad?

I'm hoping to get a high numbered one which is not as expensive as a low numbered one. Even then, I probably don't have enough to offer, but it's worth a shot. I just keep adding any duplicates of games I get to my inventory to trade for one.

Sianos

Selling a Brown Bomber, looking for either offers in metal or Essential Accessories. Current offer is two keys.

SteamID is NSQuote.

Top Bottom