• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tech Support GAF Thread: No Case Too Big, No Case Too Small

mrmisterwaa

Neo Member
So I downloaded minitool partition recovery and I was able to recover only 1gb of my mp3s. Is it possible to uninstall, reinstall, and recover another 1gb?

EDIT-Didn't work. When I reinstalled it, it showed the amount of free data for recovery still showing. I've tried just about every free program that was listed on the techradar's website, and minitool partition recovery is the only program that has been able to manage to locate all the deleted songs from my thumb drive. The other programs like Recuva and Undelete360 only showed less than 30 songs found.

Anyone else has suggestions? I really would like something th

Recuva
is by far the best one I have used. Did you try the deep scan? The advanced options should all be ticked.

Otherwise - try these:

TestDisk

There are a few more distributed by UltimateBootCD. (Recovery Section)

Hope it helps.

Is there a way to identify what is dragging down my pc? I have an SSD installed with my Windows 8.1 install which was very snappy till recently. I removed an old failed storage HDD and now my bios screens seem to be taking longer before loading windows. It also is lagging when I shut down the pc.

lordy88

Hey guys,

I've been building PCs for a while, and I finally ran into a problem that I don't know how to fix.

I'm running the following computer:

Windows 7
MSI Z87-G45 LGA 1150 motherboard
Intel Haswell i5
Nvidia GTX 660 2gb
G-Skill 4 GB ram x 2
WD Green 1.5 TB HD
Samsung 840 series 250 GB Solid State HD

I booted my computer today, and after the windows logo, the screen went completely black and stayed there. I forced a restart, and tried to go into safe mode, but as it loaded the drivers, it got stuck on avgdisha.sys, and sent me to a BSOD stating "page fault in nonpaged area".

Here are the things I attempted to fix the problem to no avail:

- Ran the system repair
- Ran the windows memory repair
- Reseated both sticks of RAM, one at a time and both together
- Tried booting with the Windows 7 disc and reloading the drivers (didn't know what files to choose, think I tried all and none worked)
- Tried loading the video drivers from the MSI motherboard disc
- Attempted to fix the avgdisha.sys problem, but the only solution I found was to load with the AVG rescue disc, which I was able to boot with via USB, but I still ran into the black screen = I can't use it to circumvent the BSOD problem.

I'm at the point where I have to head to a friend's house tomorrow just to use his computer as a medium to back up my hard drives, then do a full system restore. I really don't want to have to do that, and I'm not even 100% sure that will be the solution. Furthermore, I'm confident that if I can get the computer to load, I can uninstall the drivers and fix everything. I just need to get safe mode running!

I am able to get to the command prompt, but I have no idea how to use that to disable drivers to allow me to get past either the black screen of death or the avgdisha.sys hang up.

Anyone got any ideas? I would be in your debt.

paskowitz

GAF, I think my PSU may be failing. My computer is shutting off and sometimes BSODing while playing pCARS and Crysis 3 (2 most demanding games I have). The fan is also making noises like it is hitting the edge of the casing or something. This usually happens after an hour or two of consistent play.

My PSU is a Corsair CS650M and my GPU is a MSI GTX770 2gb.

Could this be something else?

Oh and I also have issue when restarting my computer. If I shut it down and then power it up again, there are no problems. But if I do a restart when the boot screen loads up, it just hangs and never loads Windows. Keyboard inputs also do nothing.

Exalted

Having some strange problems with my PC which i noticed in the last 2 days. My PC doesn't fully shut down aynmore. I have WIN8 , and when i click shut down the OS logs off and shutdowns, the monitor goes black and shuts off , the mouse and keyboard power goes off. Eveyrthing like normal and fine, except the power button on my box doesn't go off, and i can see that my drive is still powered on and working on something from its light as well as my graphic card and cpu.
I tried searching for a virus or a miner, but didn't found anything, so i'm kinda out of ideas.

edit: Managed to fix it after a few hours, apparently this was a known windows 8 bug and its power management setings and drivers.

pdog128

Alright guys, I need some help. I'm looking for some way to stream media files from my PC to my living room TV/iPad/iPhone. As cheaply as possible.

The set-up: My living room TV (non-internet capable) with a Wii U and Blu-ray player (internet capable) hooked to it. In the other room, an old/pretty junky laptop (with the video files on it) and our router (Cisco WRT54GS2, from what I can tell probably low-end). Also my iPad and iPhone.

Currently using: Air PlayIt to stream from my PC to my iPad, but it's wildly inconsistent. Some videos play fine, some stutter/buffer constantly. I have no idea why. My network isn't congested as far as I can tell.

The kicker: I live out in the country and have VERY limited (10 GB/month) satellite internet. So the solution has to be over the home network only. No cloud based anything.

What I've looked into: I've been doing some research, but frankly the choices are overwhelming. As far as I can tell, something like AppleTV should work, right? But that's $100. If I'm going to spend that much, I'd rather buy a used PS3 (which would also work, right?) What about Chromecast? I've looked into some software solutions like Plex and PlayOn, but I'm not sure if those are home network based. Plus, the cost of software.

Any ideas? Please help!

Daniel B·;125304962 said:
Noooo! After around seven years of loyal service (did have screen replaced under extended warranty - phew!) my ThinkPad T61 blue screened on me (in Chrome with no plugins) and now it just beeps four times, on power up (nothing on display) :(. While on the blue screen Windows Vista error, it said it was dumping memory to HD, except there was no HD activity, only network, so I powered it down.

I tried removing one of the two 1 GB memory modules and got the same beeps. If I remove both modules, I get a long series of beeps, as associated with a RAM issue. If I remove HD, I just get original four beeps. Unfortunately, the online documentation I found doesn't mention the "four" beep error (does mention "five" beeps etc), although others have had it.

Someone mentioned removing CMOS battery, for a few minutes, but I'm concerned this might cause more issues than it solves (I don't have a BIOS password set, but do have fingerprint password enabled for main Vista account). Is this worth a try?

My battery has long since failed, but I rarely ever used my laptop when not plugged into the mains. I hope my delay in replacing the battery didn't contribute to my T61's demise. I believe my backups are at least up-to-date (posting from my PS3) :).

Holy crap, removing the CMOS battery for a few minutes resurrected my ThinkPad! I was worried I was going to have to spend big bucks to get it fixed... As this drops changes to BIOS settings, it not surprisingly reported a date / time error, but that was almost it. Initially it was having trouble connecting to my Wi-Fi router (failed authentication, which was weird as MAC address doesn't change (have MAC filtering enabled) and security code stored on HD), but that started working too, after powering off and on the PC Wi-Fi :).

P.S. Anyone refurbished (replaced dead cells) their own laptop battery, to save a small fortune?

oneran

Hey guys,

I've been building PCs for a while, and I finally ran into a problem that I don't know how to fix.

I'm running the following computer:

Windows 7
MSI Z87-G45 LGA 1150 motherboard
Intel Haswell i5
Nvidia GTX 660 2gb
G-Skill 4 GB ram x 2
WD Green 1.5 TB HD
Samsung 840 series 250 GB Solid State HD

I booted my computer today, and after the windows logo, the screen went completely black and stayed there. I forced a restart, and tried to go into safe mode, but as it loaded the drivers, it got stuck on avgdisha.sys, and sent me to a BSOD stating "page fault in nonpaged area".

Here are the things I attempted to fix the problem to no avail:

- Ran the system repair
- Ran the windows memory repair
- Reseated both sticks of RAM, one at a time and both together
- Tried booting with the Windows 7 disc and reloading the drivers (didn't know what files to choose, think I tried all and none worked)
- Tried loading the video drivers from the MSI motherboard disc
- Attempted to fix the avgdisha.sys problem, but the only solution I found was to load with the AVG rescue disc, which I was able to boot with via USB, but I still ran into the black screen = I can't use it to circumvent the BSOD problem.

I'm at the point where I have to head to a friend's house tomorrow just to use his computer as a medium to back up my hard drives, then do a full system restore. I really don't want to have to do that, and I'm not even 100% sure that will be the solution. Furthermore, I'm confident that if I can get the computer to load, I can uninstall the drivers and fix everything. I just need to get safe mode running!

I am able to get to the command prompt, but I have no idea how to use that to disable drivers to allow me to get past either the black screen of death or the avgdisha.sys hang up.

Anyone got any ideas? I would be in your debt.

Have you tried running a basic check disk?

CHKDSK /F

Also, have you tried disabling the avg service that avgdisha.sys is accompanied too?

sc config <Service Name> start= disabled
(I don't use AVG so I don't know the service name, sorry!)

Did a quick search and most people say that just starting with Last Known Good Configuration option when the Windows Advanced Options menu comes up normally fixes it.

Good Luck!

GAF, I think my PSU may be failing. My computer is shutting off and sometimes BSODing while playing pCARS and Crysis 3 (2 most demanding games I have). The fan is also making noises like it is hitting the edge of the casing or something. This usually happens after an hour or two of consistent play.

My PSU is a Corsair CS650M and my GPU is a MSI GTX770 2gb.

Could this be something else?

Oh and I also have issue when restarting my computer. If I shut it down and then power it up again, there are no problems. But if I do a restart when the boot screen loads up, it just hangs and never loads Windows. Keyboard inputs also do nothing.

Your Bios Should have a power/status screen where its lists all your voltages, you should check that screen and see if it's giving you any warnings. You may also want to invest in a PSU tester you can find cheap ones for like $10.

(If you feel comfortable) You should remove the PSU and shine a flash light in just too see if any part of the fan has broken off and blow out any dust with some compressed air.
*** If there is a broken piece in the PSU DO NOT use the compressed air.***

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Cross-posting from the Build PC thread, maybe you guys are actually the better place for this:

My PSU fans only spin with the paper clip test.

I plug it into the Motherboard (with just CPU in and the two power connectors) and nothing. Not a beep, not even a little twitch on the fans.

..... My motherboard is fried isn't it? I've only had this comp for like 2 weeks ffs.

It's a gigabyte z97mx gaming 5 for what it's worth.

I tried turning it on by bridging the power pins so it's not a fault cause power. It worked at first, then I just went to re-arrange some cables. First time the case LEDs lit up, but no fans started turning. Then off. Turned off/on power, nothing. Since then, the mobo won't even TRY and power up PSU/anything. no lights, no beeps, no nothing. I tried it with various basic setups, one RAM/no RAM, cpu fan in/out, etc. Absolutely nothing. I might have to go buy a multimeter just to 100% rule out the PSU, but the fact that it at least works without load is at least that. Thankfully I'm still within the 30day NCIX warranty as dealing with them will be easier than the manufacturer.

Am I right in assuming it's the Motherboard at this point? And if I get correct voltages with a multimeter then it's for sure the Motherboard? I don't have any extra computer-pieces to test anything with.

Hey guys, I am thinking of getting a Samsung Evo 840 for my Sony vaio F series from 2010.

The problem is that the BIOS is locked and so I can't change to AHCI. My driver says it is IASTOR.sys, is this AHCI and is it good enough for an EVO????

Refreshing/resetting a Windows 8.1 PC. Help!

I have an unpleasant virus on my PC after trying to download a media player.
I have done some research into this virus and the steps required to remove it are rather complicated and long winded.
I have attempted to do a system restore to several earlier restore points, but none of them have worked.

So now I want to refresh/reset the PC to how it was when I bought it a few months ago. I don&#8217;t mind loosing my files and installed programs. Questions then:

Will this work?

What is the best way to reset a Windows 8.1 PC?

Are there any risks involved in the process?

I have my windows disk that came with the PC but I also have disks for my graphics card and mother board, will I need to use all these disks when resetting the PC?

Thanks for any advice anyone can give.

EDIT: I am a simpleton so please explain as if you are talking to your grandparents.

Hey guys, I am thinking of getting a Samsung Evo 840 for my Sony vaio F series from 2010.

The problem is that the BIOS is locked and so I can't change to AHCI
. My driver says it is IASTOR.sys, is this AHCI and is it good enough for an EVO????

If you want confirmation that your system is currently using some form of AHCI, head to the Device Manager (located in the Control Panel), and expand the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers section.

One of the entries should contain the phrase AHCI in it, as seen in my example below:-

iXFNKcQvJdXIs.PNG

Didn't feel like making a new thread for another ad complaint, but twice today a thread has autoforwarded me to this:

nqUb6lQ.png

So, just wanted to tell people beware browsing gaf these days, obviously this is not a legitimate software download.

If you want confirmation that your system is currently using some form of AHCI, head to the Device Manager (located in the Control Panel), and expand the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers section.

One of the entries should contain the phrase AHCI in it, as seen in my example below:-

iXFNKcQvJdXIs.PNG

ok cheers, it does say AHCI, so I should be able to use the evo ssd with no problems?

I don't know much about this stuff so don't want to mess up my laptop.

Caoz

Refreshing/resetting a Windows 8.1 PC. Help!

I have an unpleasant virus on my PC after trying to download a media player.
I have done some research into this virus and the steps required to remove it are rather complicated and long winded.
I have attempted to do a system restore to several earlier restore points, but none of them have worked.

So now I want to refresh/reset the PC to how it was when I bought it a few months ago. I don’t mind loosing my files and installed programs. Questions then:

Will this work?

What is the best way to reset a Windows 8.1 PC?

Are there any risks involved in the process?

I have my windows disk that came with the PC but I also have disks for my graphics card and mother board, will I need to use all these disks when resetting the PC?

Thanks for any advice anyone can give.

EDIT: I am a simpleton so please explain as if you are talking to your grandparents.

Actually windows 8 has a very nice way of restoring the system while keeping the files that you can use. It will most likely ask you for a windows install disc, I downloaded a copy from msdn and put it on a USB which worked for me, your disc will work for you.

You will have to re install extra drivers and programs but you personal files should be left intact...
After you finish I would recommend getting a licence of malwarebytes to prevent another occurrence.

To refresh your PC

Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
(If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)

Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or click Recovery.

Under Refresh your PC without affecting your files, tap or click Get started.

Follow the instructions on the screen.

I've been having a problem with my new pc, I've been getting an "uncorrectable hardware error" blue screen frequently (Stop 0x00000124). Its mostly been happening if I have other applications open when installing large games and it will also happen if I'm playing games as well, usually if it's a larger game like Wolfenstein: TNO it will happen faster than a game like The Walking Dead for example. On rare occassions it will also give the same blue screen if I'm just browsing the net as well.

I did a little research and found that it can range from temperature problems, drivers, or components that aren't installed correctly.
I reseated the RAM cards and GPU, and I also tweaked the fans so that they're running faster, but so far this has only allowed me to use the computer longer before I get a blue screen.

What's the best course of action that I should take?

PlayDat

Didn't feel like making a new thread for another ad complaint, but twice today a thread has autoforwarded me to this:

nqUb6lQ.png

So, just wanted to tell people beware browsing gaf these days, obviously this is not a legitimate software download.

I've been getting this and similar redirects in the past couple weeks too. I assumed it was something wrong with my PC rather than GAF since I've gotten it on other sites also. Multiple scans haven't been able to find anything though.

mrmisterwaa

Neo Member
ok cheers, it does say AHCI, so I should be able to use the evo ssd with no problems?

I don't know much about this stuff so don't want to mess up my laptop.

I will add a small extra information to this.

Please ensure when migrating to an SSD you do not clone your drives onto them. Otherwise you might experience performance issues in regards to AHCI in Windows.

Windows sets AHCI on Install (not on Boot) - you will have to dig through your registry to fix it (and sometimes it doesn't work.)

Chipotle

I've googled around for this but haven't been able to find an answer.

I'm on Windows 7 and moved the user location (and changed the default user location) so that it wasn't taking up space from the OS partition. Everything worked out except now when I use Chrome none of my extensions work because they've been moved over too. Is there any way I can get Chrome to look in their new location? Or would it be better to reinstall and copy them in to the appropriate place.

It's going to be a hassle to reinstall everything one thing at a time so anything that's quicker than that would be great.

Thanks in advance! And apologies if I've not expressed things clearly enough

Dunbar

Just got done building my new PC and I think I might need to change some options to get better performance. I built a 4970k/GTX780/16GB/SSD and I've seen the following things so far:

- In Far Cry Blood Dragon, trying to run things on Ultra dips the framerate into the teens.

- In Wasteland 2, the opening video stutters and I get a lot of hitching overall.

- In Saints Row 4, trying to run things on high settings kills the framerate dead.

If this is normal performance, I guess that's fine, but I thought I'd be able to get better from a new PC.

Any suggestions on things I could look for or stuff I need to change (also, apologies if this is the wrong thread for this)?

Posted this in the wrong thread to get any help about a week ago:

Quick PC tech support here guys. 2 weeks ago, my girlfriend alerted me that my computer was doing something funny. I walked up and saw it repeating a message on the screen so fast I could not read it. I could barely making out the words "drive", "operating", "remove" and maybe "disk". Not necessarily in that order. I cannot interact with the computer like this except that pressing any key makes the message repeat faster.

I took out the SSD and hooked up the secondary drive. Same result.

I hooked up an old hard drive with a windows installation. Same result.

I took out the CMOS battery and put it back in a day later. The same message is scrolling and I cannot access the BIOS in any way. F2, F10, F12, Del key... none of them work.

What I'm supposing is that something happened to my motherboard. I have a 2500K with one of those first generation motherboards that had the SATA 2.0 defects, but I never had the error come about. I've got standard RAM, a good PSU, and a month-old video card.

I'd like some opinions on whether I'm making the right call that it's the motherboard here. Because if I'm right, I need to find the money to a new mobo and processor. Which I don't have. I'd love to hear any suggestions.

This one is really stumping me. I can't even get to the BIOS. And I have a really really tight budget right now due to losing a roommate and half of their rent every month. But this is my only computer and, frankly, my main source of entertainment. So I want to get this thing back up and running while replacing as few parts as possible. I'm scared to replace the motherboard without the PSU, cause if it's the PSU that's jacked, it's killing anything I put in there as a replacement.

LilJoka

Posted this in the wrong thread to get any help about a week ago:

This one is really stumping me. I can't even get to the BIOS. And I have a really really tight budget right now due to losing a roommate and half of their rent every month. But this is my only computer and, frankly, my main source of entertainment. So I want to get this thing back up and running while replacing as few parts as possible. I'm scared to replace the motherboard without the PSU, cause if it's the PSU that's jacked, it's killing anything I put in there as a replacement.

Remove all SATA drives from the board.
The fact you see the something on screen means the CPU is probably ok and likely the GPU too. So try 1 stick of RAM and also try different slots.

Remove all SATA drives from the board.
The fact you see the something on screen means the CPU is probably ok and likely the GPU too. So try 1 stick of RAM and also try different slots.

Just did this. Removed the SSD, HDD, and the optical drive from the sata slots. Still getting the same repeating message. I have two 4GB sticks of G.Skill ram. I have tried booting with a single stick in each of the 4 RAM slots, and tried this with each stick I own. Same results each time.

Any more suggestions? I really don't have the money to replace all but the most essential at this point.

Banzai

I am suddenly having a lot of problems with multiple applications on my pc. yesterday everything was fine, i was playing speedrunners and surgeon simulator with friends. today i boot up my pc and nothing seems to work.

firefox wont show any images, the mozilla google site doesnt load because "the address isnt valid".
thunderbird wont start because msvcp100.dll is missing and it tells me to restart.
skype has "database errors" and i cant login.
avira sometimes suddenly crashes for no reason.

i already ran malware scans and actually found and quarantined files though, but how do i go about fixing whatever damage this malware did? if that even is the source of the problems still.

edit:
okay i reinstalled thunderbird and it works. i fiddled with some firefox settings and images are back. still have a problem with the home page though. skype works after a fresh install as well. avira doesnt seem to crash anymore.
however im still not trusting the whole thing. for example, the install.exe for the anti malware software wont start. thats something malware does, right?

Addnan

Hoping someone knows a thing or two about Plex. I just got it and it was working fine then all of a sudden it just shuts down now. When I start it up it lets me play my files then less than a minute later it stops. Under activity it says:

8:05 PM Unable to listen for events on Addnan-PC.
8:04 PM Opened connection to Addnan-PC, listening for events.

So three BSODs over a week and then my laptop crashed at startup (currently doing Startup Repair)...my laptop's pretty much dead/dying, right?

Any ways to repair those issues or just better to get a new laptop?

So three BSODs over a week and then my laptop crashed at startup (currently doing Startup Repair)...my laptop's pretty much dead/dying, right?

Depends on the cause.

Can you get to boot into Safe Mode at all (hammer F8 before the Windows startup logo appears)?

If so, does it BSOD in Safe Mode too?

Depends on the cause.

Can you get to boot into Safe Mode at all (hammer F8 before the Windows startup logo appears)?

If so, does it BSOD in Safe Mode too?
I can get into Safe Mode, haven't spent enough in Safe Mode to see if I get BSOD in Safe Mode though

But yes, I can boot into Safe Mode

Persona7

Banned
I know when you install or upgrade router firmware you are supposed to do a 30/30/30 reset to erase the NVRAM. If I install dd-wrt and then restore to factory defaults will that achieve the same thing as doing a 30/30/30 reset?

NotBacon

Reinstall or install Linux

Is Maleware Bytes still the best free spyware remover?

I heard they are no longer freeware?

I believe so, and they still have a free version

Mupod

So I've had this problem for a while now but it was super rare and until recently I only ever noticed it in FF14.

Basically, once in a blue moon I'll alt tab from a game, come back in, and suddenly my framerate is maybe 25% of what it used to be. Usually ends up around 15-20fps, was playable enough to get me through raids if it happened but not ideal. Restarting the game or alt tabbing again didn't do anything, the only fix was to reboot the machine (which always worked). The FPS drop would happen across all 3D applications. Bear in mind this was super rare - I probably alt tabbed 100+ times a day in that game for months and only saw it a few times.

The other day this happened in Planetside 2 and Wasteland 2, before this happened I figured it was just a FF14-specific issue. I figured maybe my card was dropping to 2D clocks for some reason (I had this problem before when I fucked up a gpu BIOS flash), but I checked using asus gpu tweak and gpu-z and they were still the same. My GPU usage was at 100% when runing unigine heaven etc, just bad framerates until a reboot.

Specs are an i5 2500k@4.5ghz and an asus matrix GTX 580 (overclocked a good bit, but it still happened once or twice when I was running at stock for a while).

One oddity about my system is my main monitor is a 120hz 1920x1080 display but my secondary one is a 32" 720p TV I use for consoles and emulators. I'm not sure this has ever happened without that TV connected and it's so rare it's hard to test.

The other awkward thing is if it's a driver issue I'm not sure what drivers are worth trying. I've heard a lot of horror stories about going up from 314.22 on a 580 which everyone else claims is totally stable. Also the version of GPU Tweak I have doesn't like newer drivers and the newer versions of GPU Tweak (that I've tried) kind of suck. Also I'm lazy/busy, else I'd have tried this already.

Just wondering if anyone's encountered this before before I start experimenting. It's so rare and easily fixable/avoidable that I'm in no rush, but I might as well ask.

Anustart

Help me GAF!

I've changed nothing as far as I can tell, but..

I can't get my university's log in to load. Won't load in chrome, won't load in firefox, loads fine on my phone... Go to Uni's site -> Click Log In -> Log In text boxes won't load.

Any idea what could cause this?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Help me GAF!

I can't get my university's log in to load. Won't load in chrome, won't load in firefox, loads fine on my phone... Go to Uni's site -> Click Log In -> Log In text boxes won't load.

What's the URL?

RobotVM

Help me GAF!

Have you tried turning off and on again?

My Laptop died a few weeks ago, it was already pretty old so I got a new one. It had two HDDs, I got them out and put them into external HDD cases. Got all the data from one of them, but I can't access the data on the one where the operating system was installed. I can connect it, I can access it, but as soon as I get to my user profile where all my data is (which was password protected) I hit a wall. If that has anything to do with it, my old Laptop was Windows Vista, the new one is 8.1.

My Laptop died a few weeks ago, it was already pretty old so I got a new one. It had two HDDs, I got them out and put them into external HDD cases. Got all the data from one of them, but I can't access the data on the one where the operating system was installed. I can connect it, I can access it, but as soon as I get to my user profile where all my data is (which was password protected) I hit a wall. If that has anything to do with it, my old Laptop was Windows Vista, the new one is 8.1.

Have you tried taking ownership of the offending folders in your previous user profile?

Here's a pretty solid guide on how to do it in Windows 8.1

Anustart

Seemingly fixed it. I kept an eye on the dev console in Firefox when trying to load it. Threw a bunch of warnings and an error which google told me was related to Java.

Uninstalled Java and reinstalled, page loaded.

Not fixed :/

Top Bottom