• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen Wolf (Season 5) |OT| Watch your (six) pack.

Mumei

It's been bouncing up and down all season, but the total viewers is pretty steady, and it's already renewed.

Still MTV's most watched scripted show too.

Jeff Davis mentioned in that panel that Monocle linked to last week that actual viewers is ~8.5 million when they factor in DVR and streaming and whatnot.

But it is Jeff Davis, so take it with a grain of salt.

Stiles hasn't used his Galaxy with the watch before. That battery will be dead in minutes.

edit:Can someone name the song in the Kira/Scott scene?

Are these wifi routers gonna help? Whats 115? Oop! She's bait! Parrish pulled the queen card, you know what that means. Oh snap! Its getting statutory in this piece.

Delio

Theo's smug look when he got Stiles to admit it felt good at that moment was something. Also who the hell is going to save Stiles >_>

Tokubetsu

nooo why can't hayden just be safe and doing cute things with bb liam ='(

whose body was that at the endy on mama stiles' nice kitchen counter?

Wild episode. I wanted it to end so bad shit would stop happening lol

If Hayden dies im gonna be pissed. Teen Wolf side characters are always great

Mason :") I love him he's so smart

So Kira has her version of the Nogitsune story going on right now? girl wyd

That Parrish car scene was so fucking disgusting, season 2 young peter and lydia flashbacks

Liam fighting with his Dad :( I still don't get why they wouldn't tell him but okay writers pull that drama out of your ass!

I feel like Stiles' jeep being destroyed means something... and he got up from that car flip like it was nothing hhhhmmm...

So... Good luck redeeming Theo in 3 episodes Jeff? I mean it's not like he sent Donovan after Stiles and it's not like you just showed him letting his sister die haha :) it's not like he's working with the DDs

fuck theo he's gotta die

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Theo continues to be an awesome friend. So what if he lied about him not being able to save his sister. He probably had a good reason to just watch her freeze. Maybe she stole his 3DS or something.

But he totally saved Stiles. Also, sign me up for an opportunity for a stake out with Theo.

Parrish's hotness literally burned Lydia. I mean how could he not with a bod that snizzlin'

Wish they'd do more with the doctors, all they do is experiments and walk slow.

Also who was that on Mamma Scott's table?? Did I miss something??

Monocle

Whoa, this has to have been the darkest episode of the season so far. All that Final Destination-like imagery. Lydia's tongue ripped out, Malia and those traps... ugh.

That phone Stiles used to spy on the dead body must have had great battery life.

Kira's parents remain awesome. Stiles' dad and Scott's mom too. This show has the best parents on television.

Remember that romantic moment Stiles and Theo had on the roof? Stiles got all up in Theo's business, slamming him into a wall and everything, and then Theo gently got up in Stiles' business. Keep in mind that Theo has werewolf strength, so he must have been letting Stiles push him around. How sweet. Who among us can say they have a friend as kind and sensitive as Theo?

I have to be honest with you guys, I was kind of offended by Stiles in this episode. I know he's a naturally skeptical guy who's just looking out for Scott, but when circumstance rewards you with a situation more wonderful than any human being could possibly deserve, the least you can do is show a little gratitude and try to enjoy yourself. I'm referring of course to sitting in a parked car next to Theo while he describes how much he loves and cares for you. Really Stiles? Based on Theo's response to that "quality time" comment, you totally could have made out. When opportunity knocks, answer the damn door.

This episode confirms that Theo is a true friend and a beautiful trustworthy hunk who has everyone's best interests in mind. Did you see how he sassed that Dread Doctor, then saved Stiles after that other hunk busted his face? Classic Theo. I bet his little sister was a huge jerk.

Liam and Hayden are cute. I hope Hayden survives.

If there's one thing I've learned about vehicles, it's that they're one of the best places to get up close and personal with your favorite hunk. Take Parrish and that creepy burned up hallucinatory hopefully-not-underage-because-ewww Lydia, for example. She had him out of that shirt in a hot second. I filled three binders with notes from that scene alone.

Is this reaction good or bad
I like this season, a lot. But still wut.

I knew most of the gore was hallucinations, but they need to give us a few more clues to how the doctors work. They seem too powerful IMO.

But still, this season is awesome. I'm just confused. (Who was that on the table at the end?)

Tokubetsu

I knew most of the gore was hallucinations, but they need to give us a few more clues to how the doctors work. They seem too powerful IMO.

But still, this season is awesome. I'm just confused. (Who was that on the table at the end?)

they control like, frequencies and electromagnetic waves brooooo

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Got a bit behind and just watched last week's and this week's episode.

EVERYONE STOP LYING.

Stiles worried that he's going to lose Scott as his best friend is just illogical. It was CLEARLY self defense. I get why he'd be upset about killing someone but NO ONE in the pack would judge him for it. NO ONE.

WTF Scott? Kira is not trustworthy??? Maybe you should HELP her, since it's something that she's pretty clearly not in control over. Kira's parents are up there with Sheriff Stilinski and Mama McCall (who were adorable in this episode and should be dating)

Theo is up to no good. I will not be swayed by abs.

Mason is also pretty great and helped Kira (unlike Scott).

I don't know what is going on with the Dread Doctors. We still know next to nothing about them. More background please.

I doubt we'll find out much about the DDs in this part since it seems to more about the (forced) drama between Scott's pack and how it's resolved.

I guess we're supposed to find out who the woman at the table was next episode

Sure things were dark and scary and crazy, but I think you all missed the big takeaway from this episode. Not only is Theo trustworthy, but he's also emotionally vulnerable. He opened up to Stiles in a way that was heart achingly honest and pure. First he revealed his desperate need to be loved, accepted and trusted. Then he relived an extremely dark and horrific moment from his past. It was beautiful. I just wanted to hold poor Theo, and tell him the world isn't that bad of a place. It's just Beacon Hills.

Poor, traumatized Theo.

I don't think the dramatic re-enactment of what happened to Theo's sister is the definitive version. I think it's actually Stiles' cynical and poisonous interpretation.

Stiles not only murdered a hopelessly confused chimera in cold blood, but he savored every moment. You heard Sheriff Stilinski. The chimera deserved a second chance because he was a crazy, confused kid. Unfortunately for that poor, hopeless chimera Stiles The Punisher doesn't feel that way. He's a crazed psychopath. It's only a matter of time until he goes off the deep end. He's tasted blood, and now must be put down.

I believe in Theo. I trust Theo.

Stiles is teh devil.

Delio

Sure things were dark and scary and crazy, but I think you all missed the big takeaway from this episode. Not only is Theo trustworthy, but he's also emotionally vulnerable. He opened up to Stiles in a way that was heart achingly honest and pure. First he revealed his desperate need to be loved, accepted and trusted. Then he relived an extremely dark and horrific moment from his past. It was beautiful. I just wanted to hold poor Theo, and tell him the world isn't that bad of a place. It's just Beacon Hills.

Poor, traumatized Theo.

I don't think the dramatic re-enactment of what happened to Theo's sister is the definitive version. I think it's actually Stiles' cynical and poisonous interpretation.

Stiles not only murdered a hopelessly confused chimera in cold blood, but he savored every moment. You heard Sheriff Stilinski. The chimera deserved a second chance because he was a crazy, confused kid. Unfortunately for that poor, hopeless chimera Stiles The Punisher doesn't feel that way. He's a crazed psychopath. It's only a matter of time until he goes off the deep end. He's tasted blood, and now must be put down.

Stiles is teh devil.

Careful. The fandom would gut you for saying anything about lord Stiles.

d119bd67fd.jpg

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Stiles is teh devil.
tRxGE4J.gif

Poor, traumatized Theo.

Stiles is teh devil.

You are insane

Remember Parrish's thighs in episode 4
when he's talking about his dream and shit, I had to do a double take because of how thick his thighs looked

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
when he's talking about his dream and shit, I had to do a double take because of how thick his thighs looked

His thighs are a walking nemeton confirmed. When I die, I'd want it to be from those thighs.

Monocle

I don't know how this will solve the problem that Theo isn't here with me in this room, but it's worth a shot.

Did you try burning it with this? The flames from that body should be more than enough.

X1CQDEUl.jpg
I'm on my phone now. It worked.

I'm more of an arms guy, but this warrants close investigation.

It's a good thing Parrish isn't a real life officer, or I'd be the worst repeat offender in my county. Cops would cruise past me and roll their eyes. I'd wear cargo pants every day, with their pockets stuffed with little Folger's instant coffee packs for those long late-night interrogations.

I wonder how Parrish is gonna react once he figures out hes been burning the bodies of dead teenagers

i mean, it kind of has to take a toll on him once he realizes it.

Monocle

I wonder how Parrish is gonna react once he figures out hes been burning the bodies of dead teenagers

i mean, it kind of has to take a toll on him once he realizes it.
His PTSD is gonna kick in every time he has bacon. He'll be a sad hunk.

It's OK though, Theo knows all about how to make you feel better about killing people or messing with bodies or whatever. He's helpful like that.

His PTSD is gonna kick in every time he has bacon. He'll be a sad hunk.

It's OK though, Theo knows all about how to make you feel better about killing people or messing with bodies or whatever. He's helpful like that.
Well it's too bad Theo won't be able to help him because Theo will be dead by the end of Part 1 ;)

Top Bottom