• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen Wolf (Season 5) |OT| Watch your (six) pack.

Monocle

You monster.
Let's wash away the viciousness and negativity of the last page with the most charming and trustworthy and helpful werewolf hunk there ever was.

7DgcC96.jpg
DASzSNt.jpg

wyqSK9T.png

y97S2GR.gif
PvrRUci.gif

I trust him completely.

I want some sort of Peter style redemption/twist for Theo because Cody Christian is too adorable for words.

He and Ryan Kelley are killing me via social media and I never want it to stop.

Monocle

I want some sort of Peter style redemption/twist for Theo because Cody Christian is too adorable for words.
This needs to happen. Teen Wolf's recurring character trend has never been more appropriate or necessary. If Peter can stick around for at least four seasons, so can Theo.

He and Ryan Kelley are killing me via social media and I never want it to stop.
Feel free to post any and all hunk related shenanigans.

Edit: Look what I found:

5NPyVX5.jpg

Good lord.

Edit 2: OMG, Ryan promoted Price Peterson's recaps on his Instagram with this picture:

0vezqsgl.jpg

I can't.

He gets it, you guys. He really understands. ;_;

Hold me.

Monocle

But not enough to actually grace you with Cody's physical presence.
There's still time for a fateful encounter where I'm riding a bicycle, oblivious to Cody walking down the sidewalk, and something distracts me long enough that I sideswipe the curb and pitch over the handlebars, causing my face to slam directly into his firm yet supple pectorals. It's entirely possible I'd chip a tooth on his sternum. I'm willing to take that risk.

i9Ur0UN.gif

I'd be his personal spotter, though I'd have to wear kitchen mitts so I don't burn myself...from those heavenly glutes.
That definitely looks like a two man job. I'd totally help a bro out.

His gym attire isn't ideaI though. I mean, he's not carrying boulders in the Alps or something, so why overdress? I'd be happy to make him a new outfit with some floss and a band-aid. Or a rubber band and a debit card. Or two dabs of mustard and a chicken strip.

Tokubetsu

Episode needed more Stiles.

I am still confused about his ark, maybe I need to rewatch the season. I don't get what is going on.

Doctors are trying to build something(someone)?
Parish is taking supernatural/tampered dead bodies to the tree to revive it?
Desert Wolf is a massive bitch who wants to kill her daughter because?
Stiles killed someone in self-defense and told no one because?
Theo works for the doctors and is trying to get into the scooby gang by any means?

The Sheriff was a total dumbass this episode. "Durr Hurr let me put half of my workforce in mortal danger because the law lol" and "Let me get one of my son's friends arrested even though i know supernatural shit is real and she obviously didn't mean to kill this person and my own son was possesed by an evil spirit and killed a bunch of people like 2 months ago"

I know they had to create drama for this season but.. it's making me dislike some characters. Mason and Melissa remain flawless tho

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I noticed one error that totally ruined the episode for me. When Theo rescues Layden (ugh) that amount of electricity would have caused his clothes to catch fire resulting in Theo throwing them off exposing his Olympian chest. Those chest flies he did obviously helped.

We got to see Parrish Nemeton thighs.

I was about to lose it if Scott had another asthma attack and he didn't have his inhaler. Did he not learn his lesson the last time?

That Desert Wolf better stay away from Malia or else! But we all know Malia will kick her ass.

So glad Kira is gone. Maybe now Scott and lose the whole "trust" issue crap and get back to stabbing people in the neck.

Monocle

Melissa, no! How could you slap your future husband? That was almost as devastating as the time a fiery hunk creature made Theo's perfect face spray its perfect blood all over Stiles.

Parrish is really good at shirtless phoning. I think there should be a Teen Wolf spinoff where Parrish has a second career as a shirtless phone call maker. There's no chance it will get boring at any point during its 20 season run, because the possibilities are literally endless. Damp Parrish on a cordless in the kitchen, dry Parrish on an iPhone at the park, sweaty Parrish on a hands-free bluetooth headset tanning on the roof of Theo's car... I hope they made a lot of Emmys, because Parrish's show is going to win them all.

When I think about #PuppyLove, I think of chilling on the floor of a filthy lab with my bae after enduring incredibly unsanitary medical procedures by a trio of unlicensed physicians. So that one scene with Liam and Hayden was very relatable and nostalgic for me.

#TapThatNeck? OK, in my personal opinion, it was a bit rude of Scott to drive his grimy claws into the back of that boy's neck. Every time I need to sink my nails into my friend's boyfriend to suck out his memories, I always give him at least a three second warning. It's the polite thing to do.

Theo: "I am the help." Yes Theo, yes you are! What a trustworthy, gorgeous, and above all, helpful hunk. Did you see the way he electrocuted himself to save #Layden? Theo is my hero. Theo is all of our hero. That part where he hugged Scott and everyone else was truly touching, and entirely correct. Theo is a trusted and valued member of the pack, and all is right with the world.

#PeaceOutKira? WTF? Is Kira leaving the show or something? This episode made a really big deal about her departure. I hope this isn't the last we see of her cool mom.

Did you notice the size of Parrish's thighs when he was carrying that body to the Nemeton? Well did you? If not, go back and notice them.

Can we talk about how cute Parrish's evil pout is? It is super cute you guys.

The Desert Wolf is the clear runner up in the Worst Parent on Teen Wolf contest. First place goes to Scott's deadbeat jerkface dad, but you already knew that.

I need to reiterate how absolutely heroic, gorgeous, trustworthy, huggable, fit, and helpful Theo is. He is all of those things, simultaneously. (That means at the same time.) Theo is all of the things.

I noticed one error that totally ruined the episode for me. When Theo rescues Layden (ugh) that amount of electricity would have caused his clothes to catch fire resulting in Theo throwing them off exposing his Olympian chest. Those chest flies he did obviously helped.
I was so horrified by this oversight that I nearly headbutted my TV and boycotted the show. But then I decided not to because Theo and Parrish are on it.

We got to see Parrish Nemeton thighs.
I too was floored by Parrish's thighs' acting skills. I clapped, furiously, all through that scene. With my pelvis.

Kira better be back i swear to god

maybe this will kick off the kira spin off lol

and I will continue saying this until it happens: Theo needs to die. Give his screentime to Mason or Corey or Brett or all three of them, they're all better than Theo

Monocle

and I will continue saying this until it happens: Theo needs to die. Give his screentime to Mason or Corey or Brett or all three of them, they're all better than Theo
Theo is our savior. Your shameful words only make him stronger, tanner, more beautiful. Theo will outlive the sun.

Kin5290

Watch Theo die horribly by season's end. I'll laugh.

Seriously though we can cut back on his screen time any moment now.

Delio

The Sheriff was a total dumbass this episode. "Durr Hurr let me put half of my workforce in mortal danger because the law lol" and "Let me get one of my son's friends arrested even though i know supernatural shit is real and she obviously didn't mean to kill this person and my own son was possesed by an evil spirit and killed a bunch of people like 2 months ago"

I know they had to create drama for this season but.. it's making me dislike some characters. Mason and Melissa remain flawless tho

Yup as much as I like this season the motives of everyone is just annoying the shit out of me. But yes Mason being the newest recruit in Scott's pack proves to be the MOST helpful and understanding. He didn't even blame Scott for the Liam kidnapping and basically went "Get the fuck up and lets keep looking"

Everytime I watch an episode I always end up feeling I've missed an episode, but that always turns out to not be the case.

The way they've needlessly played around with time in this season has been really annoying.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
this season has been all over the place
8 episodes in and the only thing people have found out is that Parrish is doing the burning, and even then no one knows why.

edit; oh I thought that this was the mid season finale for some reason so it's not as bad, but it's still not great
next season they need to trim some more fat, and make a storyline that is plausible without having a kid dying every week whilst the local police just fumbles around without consequence

Watch Theo die horribly by season's end. I'll laugh.

Seriously though we can cut back on his screen time any moment now.

This is a hurtful post.

Theo is the only true member of the pack left. Did you see the way he sacrificed himself to break open that electric fence? Theo is kind, true and, beyond everything else, helpful. Scott's embrace of him at the end was so well earned. He trusts Theo now, and with good reason.

I'm ready for Theo to assume his rightful place as leader of Teen Wolf.

Let Scott, Lydia and Stiles head off to San Francisco. Scott has earned the right to become a vet. Lydia is too smart to waste her life fighting supernatural monsters. In a city that large, Stiles can embrace his serial killer nature. After everything they've been through, they all deserve to be happy, don't you think?

Theo's pack should be Parrish, a returning Jackson and Malia. Liam can join, but only after he's legal. Theo would be a trustworthy Alpha to lead Teen Wolf: The Next Class into the future.

tumblr_inline_notasaG8t51qik2ew_540.gif

I believe in Theo.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
theo watched his sister die
y'all need to stop

You say "watched". I say "paralyzed by horror and unable to help". Who's to say, really. The past is the past. Theo is being helpful now. That's all that matters.

Monocle

theo watched his sister die
y'all need to stop
nEPDRI4.gif

We're still awaiting confirmation that she wasn't some giant jerk, or a horrible monster in disguise.

This is a hurtful post.

Theo is the only true member of the pack left. Did you see the way he sacrificed himself to break open that electric fence? Theo is kind, true and, beyond everything else, helpful. Scott's embrace of him at the end was so well earned. He trusts Theo now, and with good reason.

I'm ready for Theo to assume his rightful place as leader of Teen Wolf.

Let Scott, Lydia and Stiles head off to San Francisco. Scott has earned the right to become a vet. Lydia is too smart to waste her life fighting supernatural monsters. In a city that large, Stiles can embrace his serial killer nature. After everything they've been through, they all deserve to be happy, don't you think?

Theo's pack should be Parrish, a returning Jackson and Malia. Liam can join, but only after he's legal. Theo would be a trustworthy Alpha to lead Teen Wolf: The Next Class into the future.

tumblr_inline_notasaG8t51qik2ew_540.gif

I believe in Theo.
Another good and sensible post from someone who obviously understands Theo's trustworthy nature and talent for leadership. His pack would be the best pack.

TheoGaf OT: Watching his (six) pack
fVCbE7V.gif

Monocle

Those quads tho...

On a personal note, it's extremely touching to me that this season is giving Parrish so many opportunities to free himself from his confining uniform. Parrish in clothes is like a majestic tiger in a cage. It's just wrong, OK? It's wrong.

Also, it's very sad that Theo felt only Malia would love and trust him enough not to judge his natural state in the weight room. :( Doesn't he know he has a whole pack of BFFs who would support him whenever his shirt weighs too heavily on his rippling shoulders?

Free Theo!

Monocle

Is that Theo?
It's everyone's favorite deputy. You might not recognize him because sometimes he's stuck in the uniform he's forced to wear so he fits in at work.

Parrish's story is a tragic one, but that picture gives me hope. Hope for his future, and the future of Teen Wolf hunks everywhere.

Pepiope

This post is the correct answer, I'm not sure what's going on in here, but Theo is fucking with Stiles, no one fucks with Stiles.

Monocle

This post is the correct answer, I'm not sure what's going on in here, but Theo is fucking with Stiles, no one fucks with Stiles.
I'm sure he has Stiles' best interests in mind. He knows that even though Stiles is going through a tough time right now, it's going to strengthen his character.

Stiles is so lucky to have Theo watching out for him. Remember the time Theo's face collided with a flaming fist attached to another hunk? That could have been Stiles' face. It's a good thing Theo's face shielded Stiles' face. Theo is a true friend.

While the drama is weak and feels forced, I gotta say that's it nice to see a different side of Scott and Stiles. Stiles is doing all that he can to cover up the fact that he killed Donovan and doesn't seem to regret it much. Scott was a total mess this episode and even with Mason's words the ending was still pretty dark for a character like Scott.

Matt_

the ending with scott redeemed the episode a bit for me tbh

the ending with scott redeemed the episode a bit for me tbh
tbh I thought the episode was great, except for the Sheriff scenes. I'm still pissed off about those since they're fucking stupid. But we finally got to see the Desert Wolf, we saw that the DDs are from Russia, and the DDs did something to Liam.

Top Bottom