• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen Wolf (Season 5) |OT| Watch your (six) pack.

You're not allowed to expire until we get our Theo special where he spends the entire hour buck naked, moving from the shower to the sauna to the shower again to various locations around Beacon Hills. He could even make a conjugal visit to Parrish's cell.
I'll try to hold out til then.

Glad to hear you're okay :D
Thank you. I'm sorry if I worried you.

I just took a short break from GAF to deal with some stuff.

Two for one round up!!!!!!!!/!

qvSMb7B.jpg

yXbAeGN.jpg

TV.com Photo Recap (Ep. 5x08) (Ep. 5x09)
Den of Geek! Episode Review (Ep. 5x08) (Ep. 5x09)
Promo for Ep. 5x10 "Status Asthmaticus"

Ratings...

Ep. 5x08
TEEN WOLF SSN 5 MTV 10:00 PM 1104 0.4
↓

Ep. 5x09
TEEN WOLF SSN 5 MTV 10:00 PM 1100 0.5
↑

Does anyone here find these roundup posts useful/interesting? I definitely don't mind putting them together, but if y'all aren't into them I won't keep posting them.

alvmew

Do you know what would be great. Stiles dying so Scott has to feel crushed and guilty for the rest of the show's run

Plus it would clear up more room in Dylan's schedule for bigger projects.

I will murder everyone on earth if Dylan left the show.

At least give him a really good shirtless scene first if he does die...

So, uh, expect a pretty long wait for 5B. I think they've barely started the script for 5B, I'm expecting a January return. Unless theh pull a Season 4 and do stuff super quickly

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
So, uh, expect a pretty long wait for 5B. I think they've barely started the script for 5B, I'm expecting a January return. Unless theh pull a Season 4 and do stuff super quickly

Yup. The CEO of Viacom mentioned that 5B will air in January.

Shannara Chronicles + Teen Wolf.

Can't wait.

Monocle

Does anyone here find these roundup posts useful/interesting? I definitely don't mind putting them together, but if y'all aren't into them I won't keep posting them.
The thread wouldn't feel complete without them. I look for your roundups after every episode. Keep it up!

Yup. The CEO of Viacom mentioned that 5B will air in January.

Shannara Chronicles + Teen Wolf.

Can't wait.
Ugh, a four month wait. I guess it could be worse. I hope Cody and Ryan take full advantage of that time off so Theo and Parrish return hunkier than ever. I'm not saying Theo has anything at all in common with the villains of Teen Wolf, but given the show's pattern of recurring bad guys, I'm sure that 5B will have need of a trustworthy and ripped Dread Doctor liaison whose only desire in life is to be loved and admired and treasured by a pack of his very own.

Who's the hunkiest future alpha, Theo? Is it you? Yes it is!

Monocle

My heart :(

Is Cody Christian still in it? I hope not, is Michael Johnston still in it? Please Jeff let Corey live
I don't mean to be rude but I think you probably have Cody Christian confused with someone who plays a homely untrustworthy jerk who doesn't look like a classical sculpture come to life, like Donovan's actor maybe.

If you forgot, this is Cody Christian and his character Theo:

9C2nT2x.jpg

lx1ttY8.jpg

I trust him.

rH8PjWW.jpg

Cats trust him.

ThkWbb2l.jpg

Even Mario and the gang trusts him.

Listen: Cats have credibility and Mario is a purehearted soul. If they vouch for someone, you know he's trustworthy. That's a fact.

I don't mean to be rude but I think you probably have Cody Christian confused with someone who plays a homely untrustworthy jerk who doesn't look like a classical sculpture come to life, like Donovan's actor maybe.

If you forgot, this is Cody Christian and his character Theo:

9C2nT2x.jpg

lx1ttY8.jpg

I trust him.
Get those filthy images away from me!!

Monocle

Get those filthy images away from me!!
A possibility that's almost too horrible to contemplate just occurred to me. Are you a hater? Because Theo's true form defies the comprehension of haters.

I'm sorry to say this, but if you don't trust Theo and you're not enthralled by his hunky charms, it's too late for you. The gate to paradise is closed. You'll have to settle for lesser studs that aren't even really hunks, like that one tattooed guy who wasn't good enough to work in the bisexual nightclub. He's turning tricks outside a 7-Eleven right now. The bulk of his clientele are greasy truckers from Ohio, with stubby little peins that resemble button mushrooms. That's the kind of stud you're doomed to run with.

Let's be honest though, your suspicious nature and faulty taste in hunks was your undoing. I tried to save you, but you slipped away. The golden radiance of Theo will fall upon you no more.

I think the opening pretty much told you everything you need to know. Scott is a big failure as an Alpha, a friend, a boyfriend and a human being. He's the Fant4stic Four of Alpha Leaders, but it's okay. Theo is there for him. He is such a great listener.

I honestly don't understand why there's so much animosity towards Theo. He's suffered so much. He watched his sister die. He had to watch Stiles butcher that poor, defenseless chimera. You heard his confession to Scott about how horrifying that scene was. Scott is an Alpha. He could easily tell if Theo was lying. But it's clear he wasn't. Scott believed Theo, therefore Theo told the truth. He revealed the harsh brutality lurking in the heart of Stiles, and showed Scott who his true friend is.

Even though Stiles is a psycho killer, Theo, was still willing to cover for him. He simply couldn't stand to break Sheriff Stillinski's heart, so he took the heat. He channeled his own perceived guilt for things into a tearful admission. Sheriff Stillinski did what I think we all wanted to do that moment. Embrace Theo.

I think this episode only went to show just how amazing, caring and wonderful Theo is. He's truly the Alpha leader we, the Teen Wolf viewers, deserve to lead this show into the future. I look forward to Theo replacing the total failure that is Scott McCall. It's going to be a wonderful future.

As long as Parrish gets out of jail. Seriously. I don't even really know what he did wrong. Sure. He occasionally blacks out, carries dead teenagers around, attacks his fellow deputies and tosses Jeeps around, but who hasn't made a mistake or two? He doesn't deserve to be locked away. If anything, he should be sentenced to community service. Preferably washing cars while shirtless. Yes. I think that would do nicely.

On a completely unrelated note...

tumblr_nsujqow9cV1s8ulu7o1_500.jpg

Monocle

I think the opening pretty much told you everything you need to know. Scott is a big failure as an Alpha, a friend, a boyfriend and a human being. He's the Fant4stic Four of Alpha Leaders, but it's okay. Theo is there for him. He is such a great listener.

I honestly don't understand why there's so much animosity towards Theo. He's suffered so much. He watched his sister die. He had to watch Stiles butcher that poor, defenseless chimera. You heard his confession to Scott about how horrifying that scene was. Scott is an Alpha. He could easily tell if Theo was lying. But it's clear he wasn't. Scott believed Theo, therefore Theo told the truth. He revealed the harsh brutality lurking in the heart of Stiles, and showed Scott who his true friend is.

Even though Stiles is a psycho killer, Theo, was still willing to cover for him. He simply couldn't stand to break Sheriff Stillinski's heart, so he took the heat. He channeled his own perceived guilt for things into a tearful admission. Sheriff Stillinski did what I think we all wanted to do that moment. Embrace Theo.

I think this episode only went to show just how amazing, caring and wonderful Theo is. He's truly the Alpha leader we, the Teen Wolf viewers, deserve to lead this show into the future. I look forward to Theo replacing the total failure that is Scott McCall. It's going to be a wonderful future.

As long as Parrish gets out of jail. Seriously. I don't even really know what he did wrong. Sure. He occasionally blacks out, carries dead teenagers around, attacks his fellow deputies and tosses Jeeps around, but who hasn't made a mistake or two? He doesn't deserve to be locked away. If anything, he should be sentenced to community service. Preferably washing cars while shirtless. Yes. I think that would do nicely.
What a wise post full of good and sensible and valid points. You know, I think it's clear by now that the main takeaway of this season is the tragic predicament suffered by hunks who come to Beacon Hills too beautiful, too honest, too heroic, too desirous of love and validation to handle the vicious backstabbers and hardened miscreants who don't know a true and loyal friend when they see one. Poor Theo. The world can be a cruel place to flawless hunks.

On a completely unrelated note...

tumblr_nsujqow9cV1s8ulu7o1_500.jpg
Ugh, take me and do whatever you want. I could help you test your body to see if it's prepared for whatever strenuous activities hunks get up to. Kick your tires, as it were. Polish your bumper. Something, anything. I know we could work something out. I know I could work you out.

Come back, Jackson.

Lol, that was a Chayton Littlestone style finishing move on Beth.

Scott is such a loser this season

Another Chimera bites the dust

#FightLikeABanshee? Seriously?

Lol, Theo trying to play the Sheriff for sympathy? This is bizarre tbh

78d008a7143f40cdc02a62f51ce8f80c.jpg

This scene between Scott and Stiles is such bullshit.
Why did you do what you did

I had to do what I did because I couldn't not do what I did

But why did you do what you did when you could not do what you did

I couldnt chose to not do what I did because if I didnt do what I did my dad would be dead so I had to do what I did do you believe me

...you're out of the pack

The biggest fuckery this season is the death of Corey

he was a fucking Werechameleon ffs!
Yeah, total waste of a character IMO. (Though I guess Mason x Brett endgame?)

One thing that bothers me this season besides Scott's new found extreme denseness, is the ridiculous bodycount. Way too many people are dying so it doesn't have any impact anymore. Though I do wonder if all these failed experiments are gonna come back to life, it would be a convenient way to "redeem" Stiles. I think this may be what the Parrish/Nemeton storyline might be building towards, some sort of revival ceremony.

Monocle

The biggest fuckery this season is the death of Corey

he was a fucking Werechameleon ffs!
Yeah but the Dread Doctors probably have all sorts of gizmos in their helmets that help them spot invisible gay hunklets. You wouldn't expect them to create a chimera they could lose track of, would you?

I do want Corey to come back somehow. His character was a good fit for the show. He and Mason were cute together.

TOpthvw.gif

I will say, as utterly stupid as that scene was, those two acted the heck out of it.

Why did you do what you did

I had to do what I did because I couldn't not do what I did

But why did you do what you did when you could not do what you did

I couldnt chose to not do what I did because if I didnt do what I did my dad would be dead so I had to do what I did do you believe me

...you're out of the pack

Seriously, Scott came off as fucking delusional and insane in that scene.

I hope the reveal next episode is that the Dread Doctors fucked with his mind and we didn't know about it.

Cause that's the only thing that explains how much of an asinine twat he's being.

One thing that bothers me this season besides Scott's new found extreme denseness, is the ridiculous bodycount. Way too many people are dying so it doesn't have any impact anymore. Though I do wonder if all these failed experiments are gonna come back to life, it would be a convenient way to "redeem" Stiles. I think this may be what the Parrish/Nemeton storyline might be building towards, some sort of revival ceremony.

That would actually be kinda cool.

And we'd get Tracy back!

Monocle

Hmm, that could work.

That would be cool. Who would want to revive jerkface Donovan though? Maybe they could stuff his jerky body into a cell and then revive him.

I hope Parrish's storyline amounts to something significant and interesting. It would be a shame if he wasted this whole season carting around dead bodies for nothing. Then again, that did give him some good opportunities to be a nude hunk.

TOpthvw.gif

I will say, as utterly stupid as that scene was, those two acted the heck out of it.
Yeah they really sold it.

Well, we did get a hint that Parrish is "Protecting" the supernatural... What if one way to protect it is to bring all those "Cheap knock-offs" back as normal humans? We'd get Corey back... but not as a werechameleon :( but still!

edit: I just remembered that Ryan made a tweet that said we would thank him by 2B, there is hope

Yeah but the Dread Doctors probably have all sorts of gizmos in their helmets that help them spot invisible gay hunklets. You wouldn't expect them to create a chimera they could lose track of, would you?

I do want Corey to come back somehow. His character was a good fit for the show. He and Mason were cute together.
Why would the Dread Doctors target innocent gay chimeras when they have horrible people like Theo around! They're vile.
TOpthvw.gif

I hope the reveal next episode is that the Dread Doctors fucked with his mind and we didn't know about it.

Cause that's the only thing that explains how much of an asinine twat he's being.

And we'd get Tracy back!
I'm sure we're in the minority but I'm LIVID at how shitty Scott is being, he can be a dense motherfucker tbh

And we'd get Tracy back!
That would be cool. Who would want to revive jerkface Donovan though? Maybe they could stuff his jerky body into a cell and then revive him.

I hope Parrish's storyline amounts to something significant and interesting. It would be a shame if he wasted this whole season carting around dead bodies for nothing.
Well, we did get a hint that Parrish is "Protecting" the supernatural... What if one way to protect it is to bring all those "Cheap knock-offs" back as normal humans? We'd get Corey back... but not as a werechameleon :( but still!

edit: I just remembered that Ryan made a tweet that said we would thank him by 2B, there is hope
I've also thought from early on that this may be a way they might try and bring back Allison. She's heavily connected to the Nemeton, they made a point of showing her initials in the first episode, and she just briefly appeared in a flashback scene. Plus Crystal has been tweeting about TW and has been seen out in LA with Holland lately.

Unrelated, I see you Tom T. Choi.

dvl2IiJ.jpg

I see you, and I approve greatly.

Why would the Dread Doctors target innocent gay chimeras when they have horrible people like Theo around! They're vile.

I'm sure we're in the minority but I'm LIVID at how shitty Scott is being, he can be a dense motherfucker tbh

Scott is totally being shitty. I want to punch him in the mouth and hope that knocks some sense into him. He was such an asshole in that last scene.

I've also thought from early on that this may be a way they might try and bring back Allison. She's heavily connected to the Nemeton, they made a point of showing her initials in the first episode, and she just briefly appeared in a flashback scene. Plus Crystal has been tweeting about TW and has been seen out in LA with Holland lately.

dvl2IiJ.jpg

Lol, maybe they wrote Allison Reed back in cause she had nothing else to do

dvl2IiJ.jpg

no
please no bringing Allison back would be so shitty, her death was huge and you can't just undo something like that. Nope nope nope

Lol, maybe they wrote Allison Reed back in cause she had nothing else to do
Allison Reed? Worlds colliding.

no
please no bringing Allison back would be so shitty, her death was huge and you can't just undo something like that. Nope nope nope
I still feel bad for her. I think it was a mistake of youth and that she paid too heavy a price for it. If they bring her back, I wouldn't mind. It's not like they haven't bent over backwards before to reverse plot decisions.

Maybe it'll be an Angel type deal where it's the same actress but a different role. They could stir up drama and mess with Scott's head some more that way.

Tokubetsu

like i said earlier in this thread, it would still be kinda shitty but I'd be "okay" with some kinda Angel move.

Have her and Kira come back, but Kira is normal now with the evil japanese spirit inside of Allison

lol no plz don't do this jeff davis

Monocle

We've already established your blind spot for Theo's unparalleled handsomeness and moral fiber. Although the Dread Doctors have displayed questionable ethics in the past, there's no sign that they'd exploit a beautiful werewolf in the prime of his life just for his body. They must have buddied up with him for some other reason.

Maybe they hired Theo to improve the ambience of their evil lab with his comforting bedside manner. Maybe he's their swag coach. They probably didn't know how to make a cool entrance in slow motion before Theo arrived to help.

I would be totally down for this actually.

dvl2IiJ.jpg

This only supports my observation that Kira has kickass parents.

I still feel bad for her. I think it was a mistake of youth and that she paid too heavy a price for it. If they bring her back, I wouldn't mind. It's not like they haven't bent over backwards before to reverse plot decisions.

Maybe it'll be an Angel type deal where it's the same actress but a different role. They could stir up drama and mess with Scott's head some more that way.

D'oh

I just don't see how they would do something like that without it being obvious that Crystal Reed begged to come back lol

but we'll see
like i said earlier in this thread, it would still be kinda shitty but I'd be "okay" with some kinda Angel move.

Have her and Kira come back, but Kira is normal now with the evil japanese spirit inside of Allison

lol no plz don't do this jeff davis
They'd be using the "evil japanese spirit" plotline 3 times. amazing
We've already established your blind spot for Theo's unparalleled handsomeness and moral fiber. Although the Dread Doctors have displayed questionable ethics in the past, there's no sign that they'd exploit a beautiful werewolf in the prime of his life just for his body. They must have buddied up with him for some other reason.

Maybe they hired Theo to improve the ambience of their evil lab with his comforting bedside manner. Maybe he's their swag coach. They probably didn't know how to make a cool entrance in slow motion before Theo arrived.
Maybe they looked at Theo and said "How could one person be so shitty" and then decided to wipe out all of Beacon Hills? It's all Theo's fault

Monocle

Maybe they looked at Theo and said "How could one person be so shitty" and then decided to wipe out all of Beacon Hills? It's all Theo's fault
You keep confusing Theo with Donovan and frankly it's super sad at this this point, after we've had so many episodes to see the content of Theo's character. For one thing, Theo has a great tan. The Dread Doctors wouldn't try to destroy someone with his excellent complexion.

This only supports my observation that Kira has kickass parents.
I feel like if/when Allison returns, her dad and Kira's dad should have some sort of greased up brawl. Throw in Sheriff, Rafe and Liam's dad. Uncle Peter too while we're at it. Some sort of DILF war.

I just found the theme for 5B.

You keep confusing Theo with Donovan and frankly it's super sad. For one thing, Theo has a great tan. The Dread Doctors wouldn't try to destroy someone with his excellent complexion.
RE: Theo, regardless of everyone's opinion on him, at least he elicits some sort of emotional response. The Dread Doctors kind of suck actually. I sort of hate them a lot, not because they're evil, but because they're so boringly nebulous. Worst villains of the series IMO.

Monocle

I feel like if/when Allison returns, her dad and Kira's dad should have some sort of greased up brawl. Throw in Sheriff, Rafe and Liam's dad. Uncle Peter too while we're at it. Some sort of DILF war.

I just found the theme for 5B.
Yes!

RE: Theo, regardless of everyone's opinion on him, at least he elicits some sort of emotional response. The Dread Doctors kind of suck actually. I sort of hate them a lot, not because they're evil, but because they're so boringly nebulous. Worst villains of the series IMO.
They have style tho. And I like the main guy's voice, so that's something.

I didn't really feel the alpha pack, apart from Deucalion. And Kate's comeback was disappointing because they made her that strange werecat and tied her to the berserkers. She's coolest when she's just strolling around talking trash, interrogating shirtless hunks, etc.

They have style tho. And I like the main guy's voice, so that's something.

I didn't really feel the alpha pack, apart from Deucalion. And Kate's comeback was disappointing because they made her that strange werecat and tied her to the berserkers.
I couldn't for the life of me understand anything he was saying the last episode. Thank god for internet transcripts. (It was the constant perigee syzygy talk, it sounded like gibberish to me.)

I liked the Alpha Pack, (Ennis <3), and Kate is alright in small doses. The Berserkers were dumb though. The DDs actually remind me of them, but an intellectual take. Just invincible monoliths with no determinable goal or reasoning. Hopefully we'll learn something intriguing in the finale.

Literally, I understood none of their dialogue in tonight's episode.
Yeah, me too. I think it was a problem for a lot of people. They posted the transcripts of his dialogue on the official TW tumblr.

Monocle

Literally, I understood none of their dialogue in tonight's episode.
I couldn't for the life of me understand anything he was saying the last episode. Thank god for internet transcripts. (It was the constant perigee syzygy talk, it sounded like gibberish.)

Same here, and that's OK. It sounded awesome, and that's all that matters. I'm pretty sure that's one of the reasons the "perigee syzygy" thing is even a plot device. It just sounds neat when they say it.

I liked the Alpha Pack, (Ennis <3), and Kate is alright in small doses. The Berserkers were dumb though. The DDs actually remind me of them, but an intellectual take. Just invincible monoliths with no determinable goal or reasoning.
The concept of an alpha pack is cool as hell. I thought the execution fell a bit short.

As for the Dread Doctors, I find them way more interesting than the berserkers. Their style, their abilities, everything.

That's OK. It sounded awesome, and that's all that matters. I'm pretty sure that's one of the reasons the "perigee syzygy" thing is even a plot device. It just sounds neat when they say it.

The concept of an alpha pack is cool as hell. I thought the execution fell a bit short.

As for the Dread Doctors, I find them way more interesting than the berserkers. Their style, their abilities, everything.
I'd agree with that. The Berserkers really were super lame. I usually don't even consider them to be actual villains because they were just mindless tools.

Just like your thoughts of the Alpha Pack, that's how I currently feel about the Dread Doctors. The concept is great, but we're almost ten episodes in and all they've done so far is kill a bunch of people and yell at Theo. I don't know if I want to see them wrap it up next week and move onto a new set of baddies, or blow the DDs' plans wide open and show us a whole new dimension of them. I just need a bit more to grasp onto I think.

Maybe Deaton will give us some more insight if the Desert Wolf doesn't kill him.

Monocle

I'd agree with that. The Berserkers really were super lame. I usually don't even consider them to be actual villains because they were just mindless tools.

Just like your thoughts of the Alpha Pack, that's how I currently feel about the Dread Doctors. The concept is great, but we're almost ten episodes in and all they've done so far is kill a bunch of people and yell at Theo. I don't know if I want to see them wrap it up next week and move onto a new set of baddies, or blow the DDs' plans wide open and show us a whole new dimension of them. I just need a bit more to grasp onto I think.

Maybe Deaton will give us some more insight if the Desert Wolf doesn't kill him.
You have a point. The Dread Doctors should have done a lot more by now. I hope they stick around long enough for 5B to delve into their backstory. Then the Desert Wolf could show up and create some chaos before the Doctors are out of the picture. Hopefully Peter would come back at that point too so Malia could have a dysfunctional family reunion with her psycho parents.

My contribution to a completely unrelated note segment:

Gosh, the first two seasons were really great.

Preach baby, sing it!
My logic is airtight if I do say so myself.

You have a point. The Dread Doctors should have done a lot more by now. I hope they stick around long enough for 5B to delve into their backstory. Then the Desert Wolf could show up and create some chaos before the Doctors are out of the picture. Hopefully Peter would come back at that point too so Malia could have a dysfunctional family reunion with her psycho parents.
If Ian Bohen can pull himself away from his shirtless tennis matches with Colton Haynes that is.

Of maybe work them into the plot. I dunno, let's brainstorm.

Gosh, the first two seasons were really great.
The dearth of locker room scenes lately have taken a toll on us all. The true villain of the season.

Monocle

If Ian Bohen can pull himself away from his shirtless tennis matches with Colton Haynes that is.
Waaaat. Have I missed something wonderful, or is this a magical fantasy?

Of maybe work them into the plot. I dunno, let's brainstorm.
If nothing else they could pop in for some guest appearances.

The dearth of locker room scenes lately have taken a toll on us all. The true villain of the season.
Right? What's even with that? I'm sure Parrish and Theo have to use a locker room at least twice daily. There's no way they change into and out of their gym clothes at home like uncivilized brutes. Why haven't we been shown any of these crucial character building moments?

Waaaat. Have I missed something wonderful, or is this a magical fantasy?

Oh, it's real.

If nothing else they could pop in for some guest appearances.
There hasn't been nearly enough familiar faces this season. I hope 5B will provide that. (There's been tons of rumors about a lot of characters.)

Right? What's even with that? I'm sure Parrish and Theo have to use a locker room at least twice daily. There's no way they change into and out of their gym clothes at home like uncivilized brutes. Why haven't we been shown any of these crucial character building moments?
Parrish needs to wash all the soot off. We need to make sure he gets every speck.

Monocle

OMG, amazing. Teen Wolf: bringing hunks together.

There hasn't been nearly enough familiar faces this season. I hope 5B will provide that. (There's been tons of rumors about a lot of characters.)
Yeah, 5A has been weirdly scarce in the returning characters department. Just that one twin's cameo in the opening episode, right? Besides the supporting characters we knew were coming back, I mean. I'd expected Jackson, Isaac, Papa Argent, Derek, or Peter to show up by now. So far, nothing. 5B needs to deliver!

Just think of Theo butting heads (or grinding pecs) with Derek or Peter or Jackson. Mmm, the tension. I need to see this.

Parrish needs to wash all the soot off. We need to make sure he gets every speck.
How true. There are a lot of crevices on ripped hunks, you know. I think Parrish needs a shower partner with a similar problem so they can scrub on each other's soapy bodies, as bros do. Slowly and thoroughly, with plenty of steam. Because personal hygiene is important, dammit, and this show should put out good messages to any future hunks who might be watching.

Maintaining a body packed with lean muscle must be a lot of work. I'm not quite there myself, but I sure would appreciate it if Parrish and Theo could demonstrate exactly how they deal with that over the course of a regular day. I'm a visual learner.

TOpthvw.gif

I don't know what you mean. He trusts Theo. I don't think Scott is wrong.

I actually think Dread Doctor fuckery will be high on the lists for explanations for the out of character stuff that's happened with all the leads

jwk94

All this slow-mo, Scott's bad acting, these absolutely senseless lies, not being able to talk your problems out because plot. Ugh, this season is really getting on my nerves.

Double post I know but holy fuck im shaking guys WATCH THIS

Spoilers!!
Theo: "I came for the
Werecoyote,the Banshee, the Dark Kitsune(!!), the Beta with anger issues. I came for void Stiles(!!!!!!). That’s the pack I want. It doesn’t include Scott."

Top Bottom