• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen Wolf (Season 5) |OT| Watch your (six) pack.

That Theo. So much honesty. I trust him.
tumblr_inline_ntd1gjbCSo1sla3su_1280.jpg

Delio

Double post I know but holy fuck im shaking guys WATCH THIS

Spoilers!!
Theo: "I came for the
Werecoyote,the Banshee, the Dark Kitsune(!!), the Beta with anger issues. I came for void Stiles(!!!!!!). That’s the pack I want. It doesn’t include Scott."

Okay seeing this I get what the doctors were doing and what he wants. It fits Theo to have a pack like that :p

Monocle

I'm avoiding spoilers for the finale so I have no idea what you're all talking about.

https://youtu.be/0Z5sQut0iHY

if ur a theo stan ur gross and he needs to die a brutal and horrible death
Silence cur!

m9ppWnL.jpg

Wow sorry. That was intense, but you brought it on yourself to be honest. Even hunks get hurt feelings when people make up horrible lies about them. You should stop looking at Theo's actions and start looking at Theo. His character shines brighter the more you stare.

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned this before, but Theo is trustworthy and perfect, helpful to everyone he meets, and also an attractive person.

lbga4Qt.jpg

I trust him.

I'm not saying I'm an infallible judge of character, OK, but it's a 100% true fact that I've never once misjudged a hunk. Just look.

k91Xy3h.jpg

Are you calling this puppy a FOOL? You owe this adorable bundle of innocence and joy an apology. And you should probably say something nice to the dog too.

Delio

Does anyone think Scott might end up dying next episode and getting revived in 5B with Parrish"s power

Would you guys be okay with that

I kinda thought everyone would die this season and Parrish would pull a mass res on everyone ( recently dead folks so no Allison teas) I thought the whole all my friends are going to die was leading to that.

Monocle

I know I've been pretty neutral on this subject before, but in light of the last episode I think I'm finally starting to trust Theo.

I don't have an opinion on Mason because I always fast forward when the new kids come on screen...
What? Why? :0 They're great characters. Way better than Boyd and Erica (lol, remember them?) And even Issac (imo) Brett, Hayden, and Mason have given us some pretty good moments this season.

Monocle

What? Why? :0 They're great characters. Way better than Boyd and Erica (lol, remember them?) And even Issac (imo) Brett, Hayden, and Mason have given us some pretty good moments this season.
Yeah, they're absolutely worthwhile additions to the cast. Unlike Boyd and Erica, all of the new kids except maybe Brett feel like three dimensional people. And Brett could easily get there with a few more character driven scenes.

Even our precious gay bb Corey?

D2tlBP1.jpg

Isn't he the cutest?

I didn't even realize that that was a cast member...

...my skipping has been working.

It is fairly telling that I feel like I have the entire plot pinned down without ever having to watch the new kids.

New kids feel like cheap ripoffs of the main cast to me. Obviously designed to replace them should the need arise.

Monocle

I didn't even realize that that was a cast member...

...my skipping has been working.

It is fairly telling that I feel like I have the entire plot pinned down without ever having to watch the new kids.

New kids feel like cheap ripoffs of the main cast to me. Obviously designed to replace them should the need arise.
Ugh, it pains me to read that. Those kids' scenes have been genuinely good. They add a welcome new dimension to the show. They gel really well with the main cast. Look at how much Liam has contributed to Scott's character development in Seasons 4 and 5A.

I'd never be able to watch an episode of anything for the very first time and skip anything but the commercials. Why not see the show as the creators intended, just once? It's lame to judge characters as ripoffs without even giving them a chance.

I definitely want
Void Stiles
back.
Me too. I gather there's hints about that character in the finale teaser? I'm avoiding all that stuff.

Wouldn't it be neat if
Void Stiles
joined Theo and they formed a pack of bad guys as a foil for Scott's pack good and helpful defenders of truth and justice and shirtless exercising in Beacon Hills? They could recruit Parrish maybe. His character could use a bad boy streak where he wears either leather (preferably sleeveless vests) or barely anything. Either of those. Then later he'd be redeemed and there would be lots of shirtless crying and hugging while he's covered in ash.

Ugh, it pains me to read that. Those kids' scenes have been genuinely good. They add a welcome new dimension to the show. I'd never be able to watch an episode of anything for the very first time and skip anything but the commercials. Why not see show as the creators intended, just once?

Me too. I gather there's hints about that character in the finale teaser? I'm avoiding all that stuff.

I will probably watch their parts when I am doing my end of season re-watch.

I definitely want
Void Stiles
back.

Doesn't everyone?

That is pretty much the consensus best season.

Well good! Not to pester you, but your first impression of each episode might have been better if you'd watched them all the way through initially.

I watched the entire first few episodes. Then I stopped when I found the kids annoying.

Particularly Liam.

Monocle

Needy is annoying.

I have never seen a teenager that needy, and I teach high school.
He's the most adorable worrier of all time, and his relationship with his werewolf dad Scott is heartwarming. Also, in time he will blossom into a full grown hunk.

I'm with you guys.

Anti-Theo GAF unite.

This would be fantastic tbh.
fXOGBYn.gif

You're a known hater. We don't take kindly to haters 'round these parts.

Mmm... Jackson.

Sorry. The point is you're terrible! I'm not sure I could trust anyone who can't look into Theo's abs and find spiritual deliverance.

He's the most adorable worrier of all time, and his relationship with his werewolf dad Scott is heartwarming. Also, in time he will blossom into a full grown hunk.

fXOGBYn.gif

You're a known hater. We don't take kindly to haters 'round these parts.

Mmm... Jackson.

Sorry. The point is you're terrible! I'm not sure I could trust anyone who can't look into Theo's abs and find spiritual deliverance.

I hope Void Stiles and Derek come back and kick his ass so hard he never returns.

Monocle

I hope Void Stiles and Derek come back and kick his ass so hard he never returns.
I hope Parrish makes out with Jackson at some point. We can't always have what we want!

But rest assured: Theo will emerge the true hero of this entire series. There's never been a more trustworthy, kindhearted, or honest hunk on television. If you don't believe me you should look at his face until you understand.

1Hznrcj.gif

I trust him.

Mumei

Just watched the most recent episode.

You know, one of my favorite things about Jeff Davis' writing is how his characters situationally become unable to clearly communicate what they think happened, thus creating artificial tension.

Monocle

Just watched the most recent episode.

You know, one of my favorite things about Jeff Davis' writing is how his characters situationally become unable to clearly communicate what they think happened, thus creating artificial tension.
What was Stiles supposed to do, tell his obviously confused best-friend-who's-practically-his-brother about what happened with Donovan that night?

fMFXIlO.gif

Top Bottom