• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teen Wolf (Season 5) |OT| Watch your (six) pack.

Teaser image for 5B...

uSojcoL.jpg

Theo redeemed.

I hope Theo gets pulled into the water and drowned.

Monocle

AWW SHIT. That was so fucking hype I don't even know what to do with myself. Was that
Deucalion
? Awesome! So much to look forward to.
Papa Argent, Stiles vs. Scott, Lydia developing her abilities, desert stuff, Mason kissing a hunk, Scott's bloody abs...
This show is too good to us.

Oh, and I almost forgot the most important thing: Theo! It's clear to me now that the heart and soul of 5B is Theo's effort to mend his relationship with Scott's pack. That trailer dug deep into the good stuff. Teaming up with Theo, having tense conversations with Theo, fighting an evil threat with Theo, sleeping over at Theo's house (because that's what allies do).

HELL YES YOU GUYS.

yes

and the
oni
were there too.... im worried
A hint about
Void Stiles, maybe? Please bring back Void Stiles!

AWW SHIT. That was so fucking hype I don't even know what to do with myself. Was that
Deucalion
? Awesome! So much to look forward to.
Papa Argent, Stiles vs. Scott, Lydia developing her abilities, desert stuff, Mason kissing a hunk, Scott's bloody abs...
This show is too good to us.

Oh, and I almost forgot the most important thing: Theo! It's clear to me now that the heart and soul of 5B is Theo's effort to mend his relationship with Scott's pack. That trailer dug deep into the good stuff. Teaming up with Theo, having tense conversations with Theo, fighting an evil threat with Theo, sleeping over at Theo's house (because that's what allies do).

HELL YES YOU GUYS.

A hint about
Void Stiles, maybe? Please bring back Void Stiles!
I was thinking it was Kira and her training to gain control of her powers back. Noshiko was able to summon the Oni using the tails so maybe Kira is learning how to do that too? I just want more Kira character development

Monocle

Trailer is shit

Needs more shirtless Theo

Monocle would agree
Excellent point. I think the dreadful surplus of fabric trammeling Theo's perfect body must exist for a practical purpose. The creators probably wanted us to notice plot points that aren't about Theo and characters other than Theo for some reason. I tried really hard to empathize with their bizarre inverted priorities, and the best I could figure is they must believe it's possible to have too much of a good thing with regard to knockout bombshell studs. Just the latest sign that this show would benefit from my services as a Hunk Consultant.

Here's a sample tip: Hunks are sensitive. When you're working with your hunk, try to ensure that he's comfortable while obscuring as little of his body as possible. Offer him a shirt only as your very last resort, if he refuses to settle for a scrap of latex or a threadbare tank top. Most hunks can endure inclement conditions if they're provided with a small comfort item, like a balled tube sock to plump up their bulge, or a PowerBar. You can also improve a hunk's morale by talking about his interests or subtly indicating that you approve of public displays of athleticism. Try, "How much do you bench, brah?" or "Clothes really chafe my bod. Sometimes I just want to rip off my shirt and play ball in the middle of the park until my tanned skin is steaming like a waffle maker. You know what I mean?"

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Excellent point. I think the dreadful surplus of fabric trammeling Theo's perfect body must exist for a practical purpose. The creators probably wanted us to notice plot points that aren't about Theo and characters other than Theo for some reason. I tried really hard to empathize with their bizarre inverted priorities, and the best I could figure is they must believe it's possible to have too much of a good thing. Just the latest sign that this show would benefit from my services as a Hunk Consultant.

Here's a sample tip: Hunks are sensitive. When you're working with your hunk, try to ensure that he's comfortable while obscuring as little of his body as possible. Offer him a shirt only as your very last resort, if he refuses to settle for a scrap of latex or a threadbare tank top. Most hunks can endure inclement conditions if they're provided with a small comfort item, like a balled tube sock to plump up their bulge, or a PowerBar. You can also improve a hunk's morale by talking about his interests or subtly indicating that you approve of public displays of athleticism. Try, "How much do you bench, brah?" or "Clothes really chafe my bod. Sometimes I just want to rip off my shirt and play ball in the middle of the park until my tanned skin is steaming like a waffle maker. You know what I mean?"

Subscribed - hunk consultant is needed.

they can't really make theo a part of the pack or good guys anymore because he's the reason the sheriff is in the hospital and lydia almost died like... if scott wants to be his friend after that then that's one way of making your main character a gigantic piece of shit in a 10 episode season

i don't know, i feel like jeff and the writers know better. at least i hope they do

Monocle

Subscribed - hunk consultant is needed.
I hope I can count on your support when I launch my petition. Unless I decide to bug Jeff Davis on Twitter instead. That's how most people get hired to work on TV shows, right?

they can't really make theo a part of the pack or good guys anymore because he's the reason the sheriff is in the hospital and lydia almost died like... if scott wants to be his friend after that then that's one way of making your main character a gigantic piece of shit in a 10 episode season

i don't know, i feel like jeff and the writers know better. at least i hope they do
It's doable. See: Faith from Buffy.

Of course, if the other characters were like me, they'd completely forgive Theo the next time they saw him shirtless. (If I were Malia, I'd have so much pent-up forgiveness after 5A's finale.) Alas, not everyone shares my sense of moral clarity.

This show needs more Theo. Rename it Theo: Teen Wolf. Theo fights supernatural monsters, explores his sexuality and washes cars. While shirtless. It would be the best show on television.

Monocle

This show needs more Theo. Rename it Theo: Teen Wolf. Theo fights supernatural monsters, explores his sexuality and washes cars. While shirtless. It would be the best show on television.
That show would give Shirtless Parrish on the Phone a serious run for its money!

We'd better start mining asteroids right quick, because this planet doesn't have enough raw materials to make all of the Emmys that Parrish and Theo are going to win.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
aye that trailer was hype
looks like they're going crazy and just throwing everything in

jwk94

So i stopped after episode 5 or something of this season. I couldn't take all the stupid crap Stiles and everyone else was doing. Does it get better?

So i stopped after episode 5 or something of this season. I couldn't take all the stupid crap Stiles and everyone else was doing. Does it get better?
Breaking the team up was the theme throughout the season. It gets progressively darker and they continue to make dubious decisions.

Thankfully it seems the backhalf of the season is about rebuilding, and the elements they introduced at the end of 5A are really interesting IMO.

There's only five more episodes. It doesn't change, but it's worth watching. I was screaming at my screen when a certain confrontation happens but it's worth watching the rest of the season because why tf not? It's still pretty good and while 2 characters had shit development by the end of the season Malia, Kira, Lydia, Parrish, and Liam all have interesting developments and moments this season that make the rest of it worth.

Also, the side characters are like 50% of the good part this season. Hayden, Mason, and Corey are the most prominent side characters but the finale is very big for these side characters.

Honestly dude, just watch. Yeah Scott is fucking stupid this season, but the majority of the characters get really interesting stories. Also the 5B trailer looked fucking awesome so

edit: I completely forgot about Theo. Theo is embodiment of the stupid writing this season, just don't expect much from him as a villain.

Delio

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Top Bottom