• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Pachimari

We should so do a GAF clan.

They didn't say how many members can be in a team, but a reasonable amount. Also, the emblem can be customised.

Too bad we can't upload our own emblems, there's just stock symbols.

If online is good this time around then WTF is gonna be awesome. Imagine if this was in T6.

All Bryan players
Most Used Move: Snake edge: Landed 100000/100000

Pachimari

So that's it for PAX?

Guess the 4 additional stages and new characters are for unlocks and/or DLC after launch. I'm pretty okay with it. The game is out soon anyway, I'm getting excited!

Doomshine

Characters are not going to be paid DLC, I'm not sure if they are secret unlocks on the disc or DLC, it's hard to tell at this point.

CSX

Free DLC? Paid DLC? What other content?

New stages and characters after launch (not part of preorder) as free dlc. Harada just hinted that some of the new DLC characters are new characters to the series.

paid dlc so far is music and movie clips from previous tekken games

LowParry

I get back home and nothing? Bah. C'mon. We're so close to release. Just tell us already! Where's the hype MarkMan! The hype!

KerryFigs

Neo Member
You guys are WELCOME!
the OT is gonna be FULL of em!

More unclaimed AVATARS:

iMAUW07WnQY09.png
ibseSAi9I9I8iQ.png
iuyjcQ2AMTTpZ.png
ibgNP7Z2whK3wq.png
iVYcDRvGwQWPS.png
iWX4myACyOJlh.png
i3cmazCPuXf0B.png
iuPo1b6WTz1ji.png

Could I use the Bob one? Pretty please?

Pachimari

Weird, all of a sudden I'm meeting people who play Tekken. First one in my class, then another one here in my city and 2 others who played it back in 2000 when TTT1 were released. Funny.

AAK

It's not gonna be huge at all..... it's actually pretty damn simple. BUT, I was hoping to externally shift all the information in this thread's OP somewhere else and link it to the new OT... And for that I need to update it and fix a lot of the incorrect things as well, which is what's going to take the majority of my time!

Also, Anyone that speaks Portuguese, French, and Spanish reveal yourself! I'll be needing just 2 minutes of your time! (But not in the next 24 hours :p)

Horseress

It's not gonna be huge at all..... it's actually pretty damn simple. BUT, I was hoping to externally shift all the information in this thread's OP somewhere else and link it to the new OT... And for that I need to update it and fix a lot of the incorrect things as well, which is what's going to take the majority of my time!

Also, Anyone that speaks Portuguese, French, and Spanish reveal yourself! I'll be needing just 2 minutes of your time! (But not in the next 24 hours :p)

I speak Portuguese, I can help

GrayFoxPL

I'd like to make Terry Bogard cosplay on one of the characters but seeing how customs are limited I don't know if even such simple design will be possible.

My mom speaks Spanish( it was her first langauge) lol. So whatever you need I can just ask her and hopefully she'll deliver.

I speak Spanish natively, so I guess I could be of some use if you need it.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Markman and filthirich are in namcos hype clutches. Thier jobs depend on making us get hyped for non announcements :-(

DEATH™

Markman, questions...

1. Does the fightstick have Namco NOIR layout?

2. Is it sanwa buttons like usual?

3. Can you have the pleasure for me to say to vivian that she's pretty lovely?
Not trying to be creepy or anything, but a damsel like her is worth mentioning that she's really pretty... :)

DEATH™

^
^
^
It did answer one... Now I gotta save for it now. :) (It's Namco Noir... same layout as arcades, easier to input multis and and tag button with it).

Now I gotta learn how to make my own fightstick template... Wrestler themed hehehe

Why did it take so long to announce this stick when we knew about the SFxT sticks eons before the game came out?

I went and bought a Hori stick a few weeks ago

MARKMAN!!!

has it got the silent parts?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
DEATH™;41659926 said:
Markman, questions...

1. Does the fightstick have Namco NOIR layout?

2. Is it sanwa buttons like usual?

3. Can you have the pleasure for me to say to vivian that she's pretty lovely?
Not trying to be creepy or anything, but a damsel like her is worth mentioning that she's really pretty... :)

1) For full details/specs on the Mad Catz TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition S+ , check here! - http://www.sdtekken.com/?p=2073

2) Yep!

3) I will. I spend a lot of time with her now :) I'll remind her in the morning.

Why did it take so long to announce this stick when we knew about the SFxT sticks eons before the game came out?

I went and bought a Hori stick a few weeks ago

MARKMAN!!!

has it got the silent parts?

No silent parts. Sorry it took awhile to announce. Wanted to save it for PAX :p

Hey Markman if your allowed can you give us a description of Angel's 2p outfit?

I forgot what it was, but I think she wears black lol. I'll check tomorrow.

Top Bottom