• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Dereck

aak please put snoop in the ot's title

aak look at this baby jaguar

nfHsd.jpg

for god's sake man it's just a baby.

please put snoop in the ot's title
lol wut?

Degen

I'm gonna enter a TTT2 lobby called "haven't played Tekken since 3" and just juggle and command throw the whole time

and when they ask why, do you know what I'll say?

"because AAK didn't put Snoop in the OT's title."

And then I'll invite Sayah into the lobby and say "have fun" and just leave

can you really live with that on your conscience?

AAK

Tekken is a Man's game. They need someone to show them the wild, and it'll only fuel them to get revenge!

I've said this since T6 launched... Is it just me or is it a bit less responsive than T5DR ps3? I just played it (T5) and it feels like a world of a difference. Maybe I should turn motion blur off? I've always felt T6 was sluggish. What's the deal?

AAK

I've said this since T6 launched... Is it just me or is it a bit less responsive than T5DR ps3? I just played it (T5) and it feels like a world of a difference. Maybe I should turn motion blur off? I've always felt T6 was sluggish. What's the deal?

It has less to do with the responsiveness and more to do with the insanely nerfed movement in Tekken 6.

It has less to do with the responsiveness and more to do with the insanely nerfed movement in Tekken 6.
It just feels like my moves come out instantaneously where in T6 the game doesn't register the inputs a lot of the time. And the moves feel like I'm attacking through gelatin. I just felt very comfortable in T5. Try it yourself if you've been playing a lot of 6 lately. I should ask, do you guys get failed inputs in 6?

CSX

It just feels like my moves come out instantaneously where in T6 the game doesn't register the inputs a lot of the time. And the moves feel like I'm attacking through gelatin. I just felt very comfortable in T5. Try it yourself if you've been playing a lot of 6 lately. I should ask, do you guys get failed inputs in 6?

It really is the nerfed movement. Plus you gotta put more emphasis on pressing b for b,f notations. I remember when t6 was just released and all the jin players kept on fukking up on their standard juggle lol

It really is the nerfed movement. Plus you gotta put more emphasis on pressing b for b,f notations. I remember when t6 was just released and all the jin players kept on fukking up on their standard juggle lol
Sounds like that may be the issue. Now I know. I've come to appreciate 6 so I've kind of gotten used to it, but 5 felt slick.

I still want to add you ps3ers.

Onemic

Still dunno if this will take over P4A as my main game when it releases. Too many damn fighters are coming out. A month after this release GG will be out too and I'll have no time to just sit down and focus on one game ;_;

Mileena

Banned
Still dunno if this will take over P4A as my main game when it releases. Too many damn fighters are coming out. A month after this release GG will be out too and I'll have no time to just sit down and focus on one game ;_;

I said fuck all the other stuff, I'm only getting TTT2. It's gonna take a while to learn and I can't have other, inferior games getting in the way.

DR2K

Banned
I said fuck all the other stuff, I'm only getting TTT2. It's gonna take a while to learn and I can't have other, inferior games getting in the way.

If you played other games then maybe the learning process wouldn't be so arduous.

Sayah

TTT2 is definitely going to take time to learn if you haven't already gained experience from T6. You can play with us. :)

Anyways, my current state in fighting games, if anyone cares.

Looking at things realistically, I want to be good at these fighters in the next few months:

1. TTT2
2. DoA5
3. UMvC3
4. P4A

I still have to buy 2, 3 & 4.
BlazBlue and VF5FS, I can't seem to get into even though they are both amazing games.
SFXTK, I will play it here and there but not putting anymore effort into learning that game.
SCV, I want to buy just for fun.
SSFIVAE, I know I will never be good at this game but I will still play it b/c it's a lot of fun.
T6, I will pretty much drop after TTT2 releases. It's been a great three years.
SSBB, I've pretty much dropped this. Last I checked, I had 1000+ hours in this game, lol.
TvC, I never bought or tried it out which is a shame.

Future Releases:

New Darkstalkers - never played anything in the series but I know I won't buy any Capcom games Day 1 anymore or at least for the time being. Too burned out with them.

Tekken X Street Fighter - will definitely buy this.

Onemic

With all the fighters I'm playing I guess this is ideally what I want to be good at down the line

1. P4A
2. GG
3. TTT2
4. BBCP
5. SSIVAE

I will never work on getting better at Marvel. Fuck that game.

Sayah

Being able to practice while you wait, player vs player practice, lobby? This is kind of something a develop should detail, lol.

It's going to be player vs. player practice. There isn't going to be online pair play between people playing from different locations. So I doubt it'll work like SFXTK where you wait in a lobby with your online friend and practice and then play matches as you go. It's just going to be practice with your online friend without the ability to play or wait for actual matches. Or so it seems. Although, there is definitely the option to do solo practice while you wait for matches. And there are pretty amazing circle effects with each hit you do in the online practice.

Edit: I don't even know if this post made any sense, lol.

Dereck

If there is a mode where I can practice with someone online uninterrupted, that would redeem no online pair play for me.

Sayah

DEATH™;41701690 said:
I thought this was a already known feature... Other prominent players playtested the online mode before and while waiting for a match...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVaTMQY-bBE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Tzt3mzYbY

Isn't that solo, though? Maybe I'm misinterpreting all of this. I thought the tweet implied there would be actual practice online with you against a friend and there's some setting you can choose through player match or something.

DEATH™

Yeah, I might misread that too... It might be the online practice mode Harada's talking about where you can practice with someone online...

I need to go to sleep. Don't know what I'm thinking, lol.

I just remembered you lived near NY... Yeah, go to sleep bro...

Cmpunk_gts.gif

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
TTT2 is definitely going to take time to learn if you haven't already gained experience from T6. You can play with us. :)

Anyways, my current state in fighting games, if anyone cares.

Looking at things realistically, I want to be good at these fighters in the next few months:

1. TTT2
2. DoA5
3. UMvC3
4. P4A

I still have to buy 2, 3 & 4.
BlazBlue and VF5FS, I can't seem to get into even though they are both amazing games.
SFXTK, I will play it here and there but not putting anymore effort into learning that game.
SCV, I want to buy just for fun.
SSFIVAE, I know I will never be good at this game but I will still play it b/c it's a lot of fun.
T6, I will pretty much drop after TTT2 releases. It's been a great three years.
SSBB, I've pretty much dropped this. Last I checked, I had 1000+ hours in this game, lol.
TvC, I never bought or tried it out which is a shame.

Future Releases:

New Darkstalkers - never played anything in the series but I know I won't buy any Capcom games Day 1 anymore or at least for the time being. Too burned out with them.

Tekken X Street Fighter - will definitely buy this.

I haven't touched P4A in a few weeks. I like the game, but pretty much knew this would happen. Been playing SFxTK and am back on SSF4 AE, but also started playing Tekken 6 again and some DOA Dimensions.

I figure I'll be playing a lot of TTT2 and DOA5 over the next few months, plus some SFxTK because of the Vita version. I suck at Tekken right now and that's been giving me motivation to play it, whereas I'm feeling burned out on the other games.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
It hasn't been shown in videos yet. The 'waiting' practice mode for waiting for an online game is one thing. But you can also play practice mode (unlimited lifebars) with someone online.

:)

Sayah

DEATH™;41702077 said:
Yeah, I might misread that too... It might be the online practice mode Harada's talking about where you can practice with someone online...

I just remembered you lived near NY... Yeah, go to sleep bro...

Cmpunk_gts.gif
hahahaha

It hasn't been shown in videos yet. The 'waiting' practice mode for waiting for an online game is one thing. But you can also play practice mode (unlimited lifebars) with someone online.

:)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS.

Edit: A lot of high rank people playing T6 today. I guess it's all in anticipation for TTT2.

Tizoc

AAK, you're doing the TTT2 OT? Add Snoop to the subtitle and I will give you the pimpest Samborero you can ever dream of.

AAK

MarkMan please tell me which character this move belongs to????

dbzy23Wgudjd9x.gif

AAK, you're doing the TTT2 OT? Add Snoop to the subtitle and I will give you the pimpest Samborero you can ever dream of.

This is what I think of your BRIBERY:

img_3393.jpg

MWAHAHAHA

Sayah

MarkMan please tell me which character this move belongs to????

dbzy23Wgudjd9x.gif

Probably one of the new characters that we don't have any clue about. I really wish they did reveal all characters before release. Would have helped increase pre-orders. I doubt Miharu, Dr. B, Violet or Unknown would do that move.

This is what I think of your BRIBERY:

img_3393.jpg

MWAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Top Bottom