• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

DR2K

Banned
lol, fair enough

Well DOA4 was pretty good if you didn't try and play it seriously. TTT2 is looking to be the definitive Tekken for all types of Tekken fans.

Was the taunt in arcades too?

It's sweet.

iTMyr2yhtGjD6.gif

Dat costume oh my.

GrayFoxPL

Am I bad for thinking that Lars is pretty darn cool (without the cape)?

He was made to be cool.

b+4 counter hit throat crush anyone?

He's just overplayed in the last year so people grew bit tired of him lately. (not those who main him of course).

Yellow or green armor without the cape is my favorite Lars. :)

Degen

ok, day one team is definitely Bryan/King. sorry, AK, but your good combos aren't brain-dead enough

also lol @ famitsu scores

Should we do a list of all the TTT2 players here? Like this:

NAME
Anastacio

TAG
Anastacio (PS3)

REGION
Europe

MAINS
Leo, Jin

OTHERS
Lars, Lili, Forest, Michelle, Asuka

Something like that?
Bolded is the essential part IMO

the rest would be subject to change all the time. I might use Jaycee, Ogre and Jinpachi, and I might get sick of them all by Week 3

Horseress

OMG! This walk thought made me even more excited about the training mode, that, on Capcom games, is almost only used for beating a defenseless dummy.
The feature that allows you to see the exactly time to push buttons on combos for each character is my dream coming true, I swear!

Sayah

OMG! This walk thought made me even more excited about the training mode, that, on Capcom games, is almost only used for beating a defenseless dummy.
The feature that allows you to see the exactly time to push buttons on combos for each character is my dream coming true, I swear!

Such an amazing walkthrough.

Also, this article is a good read.

Other bonuses in the WTF are Teams, emblems, and the return of Dan rankings. Teams are groups of up to 100 players, all acting as a unified clan much like an MMO guild.

Up to 100 members in a team. Booyah. Way higher than I imagined, haha. This is going to revolutionize the fighting genre.
(hopefully)

The one thing I really wanna know right now about the World Tekken Federation is...can we be on more than one team? I'd love to be part of team NeoGAF, but I'm also starting a team for another site, so being able to be on more than one would be really nice. Hah.

I guess we'll know for sure in just a few days...just one more week to go here!

Dereck

I'm actually thinking we should do some pairs where two ayers can practice together in Online Practice. Like have a good player with a novice one or just random pairs were we train the different aspects of timing, movement, canceling, juggles etc.

By the way, add me on PS3: Anastacio

Oh wow, im so happy for this!
MarkMan I sent you a private message. :)

Right here! We had some awesome level play in T6. I'd be happy to be your training/sparring partner.
:)

Sayah

The one thing I really wanna know right now about the World Tekken Federation is...can we be on more than one team? I'd love to be part of team NeoGAF, but I'm also starting a team for another site, so being able to be on more than one would be really nice. Hah.

I guess we'll know for sure in just a few days...just one more week to go here!

I'm thinking that it's not likely we'll be limited to one team.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
I noticed that quite a few stages are blacked out in that video. Are they unlocks or something they are adding later (barring snoop level)

Sayah

well sure, how else will we have titles such as

GAF|ATP|TZ|Flying Wonkey
GAF|ATP|TZ|AAK
MCZ|SDT|TZ|GAF|ArcadeSticks|MarkMan

we're all sponsored now yall B)

I'll be just GAF|Sayah. Not much of any activity on TZ even though I have an account. :/

Actually, forget y'all. I'll just create my own team with just me, myself and I.
forever alone

I'm probably going to create my own PSN account just for TTT2. My bro and I have been using the same account but since we will now both probably be online alot I think its time to make my own. It will probably be devastator with underscores at the begining and end or something.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I'll be just GAF|Sayah. Not much of any activity on TZ even though I have an account. :/

Actually, forget y'all. I'll just create my own team with just me, myself and I.
forever alone

I'll always be with you Sayah.

In spirit. :p

DR2K

Banned
Is getting money in this game going to be a grind fest? With no big story mode to get easy money I'm kind of worried.

Was the taunt in arcades too?

It's sweet.

iTMyr2yhtGjD6.gif

New addition to TTT2 consoles, If you pick a solo character; it'll do a little taunt before the round starts to signify the solo mode power up. Reminds me of that little taunt characters do in SCV when they gain a full meter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ODXDz6QnM

well sure, how else will we have titles such as

GAF|ATP|TZ|Flying Wonkey
GAF|ATP|TZ|AAK
MCZ|SDT|TZ|GAF|ArcadeSticks|MarkMan

we're all sponsored now yall B)

Hahah, I would rock up into a tourney with that.
If they'd let me :<

DEATH™

ok, day one team is definitely Bryan/King. sorry, AK, but your good combos aren't brain-dead enough

I think AK's combos are "easy" to do, well, maybe because I buffer commands... Don't give up on him. DU~5 is all you need...

But still, AK's juggles are pretty weak. There's a reason he's B tier in T6 and TTT2 solo list. Not only having average damage, it's pretty inconsistent too. In TTT2, d+2 and df+2 will whiff if you get up to three hits, and 1+2, 2 push opponents a bit too far on the open (bad for juggle and TA filler) and sometimes whiff on wallsplat. If it weren't for DU, he's not even going to be in B tier.

I still think though that AK is good depending on his partner. Him and King are like "greater than the sum of its parts" type.

One thing I noticed though. On TTT2 tiers, those top tiers are usually good "point" characters, despite having weak or average damage potential, while those low tier characters like Raven and Jun have insane damage potential off juggles, another reason to forget tier list altogether.

Is getting money in this game going to be a grind fest? With no big story mode to get easy money I'm kind of worried.

AFAIK money will be easily earned this time... Ask RobertCram1 and MarkMan for details...

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
BTW. I'm on PSN, MarkManSDT. I'll be home for a few days once it's out.

Let me know in the add that you're from NeoGAF if you send me a request!

According to this, NANCY-MI847J and Unknown are playable in the game.
Interesting, but I'm not quite sold. Unknown I could see, but I don't know if NANCY and Azazel would really work outside of some sort of special mode. The article has some errors too and is missing (True) Ogre.

I wound't object to their inclusion, but I hope these aren't the characters that Harada is referring to. I want my Miharu, Dr. B & Tougou.

DEATH™

I seriously need to make a PSN account... but too much homework...

Interesting, but I'm not quite sold. Unknown I could see, but I don't know if NANCY and Azazel would really work outside of some sort of special mode. The article has some errors too and is missing (True) Ogre.

I wound't object to their inclusion, but I hope these aren't the characters that Harada is referring to. I want my Miharu, Dr. B & Tougou.

Just imagine Nancy Tag Crash o_0 .

But Azazel is possible though... Resize him a bit and balance him and he will work. Nancy can stay like she is just for the lulz...

But speaking of which, if the "bug" was right, we have 6 chars remaining... And we have...

Violet(?), Miharu, Dr. B, Nancy, Azazel, Unknown.

Nancy and Azazel wasn't playable before, so it fits Harada's Description...

I think we're all set hehehe...

In before someone barely squeezes out a win then uploads the replay to youtube talking about how they bodied you for free ;)

http://web.tekken-net.jp/tag2/campaign/newsep/item_top.html

More items coming to the arcade version this month. Mostly just item move stuff it looks like.

DEATH™;41769376 said:
Nancy and Azazel wasn't playable before, so it fits Harada's Description...
NANCY was briefly playable in the Scenario Campaign of Tekken 6, but I see your point.

I'd still much rather have characters like Miharu, Dr. B & Tougou. Hopefully we'll get all of them and then no one will be left out.

Tobe

qq about TTT2 does anybody know if there is gonna be a big difference between 360 and ps3 version? want to have it day one but really dont know what to pick
(dont really care that much of online scene just want to be sure framerate is the same on both version no lag or anything like that.

qq about TTT2 does anybody know if there is gonna be a big difference between 360 and ps3 version? want to have it day one but really dont know what to pick
(dont really care that much of online scene just want to be sure framerate is the same on both version no lag or anything like that.

no one knows, except maybe MarkMan :D You will have to wait until release, or just buy the one you have more friends playing online.

LowParry

no one knows, except maybe MarkMan :D You will have to wait until release, or just buy the one you have more friends playing online.

Ehhhh, I'd say from T6 and beyond, the community is much more stronger on the PS3. But yes, whichever system you have more friends on player I'd go that route.

Top Bottom