• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Pachimari

Seriously it's getting out of hand with all these Tekken threads. No need to do a new thread for a stream, we got the OT around the corner.

GrayFoxPL

Guys remember if you have the same region version and 2 out of 4 dlc characters you can always exchange codes.

If I get one with dlc I will only have Michelle and Angel, but I don't care about Angel at all.

Pachimari

I think we're at 53 announced characters so far.

The 44 arcade characters + Combot + 4 DLC characters + 4 last revealed characters.

EDIT:
I'm looking at this move list for Leo Kliesen at TekkenZaibatsu. Any of her moves you guys think I should practice?

GrayFoxPL

From what I hear, Leo's one of the easier characters to learn. So I don't think it is necessarily to practice her moves specifically, more the game's mechanics like Backdash cancelling, etc.

Lol wut?

He won't get far without b+1,4 crouch dash cancel into uf+1(then b+2,1+2 for bound in combo) and f+4 crouch dash ws 3 knee loop.

Practice that Anastacio.

DEATH™

Lol wut?

She won't get far without b+1,4 crouch dash cancel into uf+1(then b+2,1+2 for bound in combo) and f+4 crouch dash ws 3 knee loop.

Practice that Anastacio.

Fixed... :p

--------

Somehow, this beautiful graphics stream remind me of the DOA vs Tekken thread... This is bad...

Pachimari

I would be happy to practice with someone online before I do pretty much anything.
I'm actually thinking we should do some pairs where two ayers can practice together in Online Practice. Like have a good player with a novice one or just random pairs were we train the different aspects of timing, movement, canceling, juggles etc.

By the way, add me on PS3: Anastacio

TTT2 39/40 from Famitsu, highest fighting game (traditional) reviewed in over a decade!
Oh wow, im so happy for this!
MarkMan I sent you a private message. :)

DEATH™

What's even better is that they have pro players watching scrubs fight.

EDIT: To be fair, now 90+% of people can see how the game will look in their living room.

Well, socializing > beating everyone...

You can't get your girlfriend to play tekken if you beat her all the time... :)

TTT2 39/40 from Famitsu, highest fighting game (traditional) reviewed in over a decade!

YEAAAAHHHH!!!

Tekken Tag 2 |OT|: Game of the Forever Edition

This is what turns me off of fighters and the community. The minute someone who doesn't know what they're doing or talking about steps forward, the scene makes every attempt to shit talk said action. If journalists, who don't study the game, want to show it off, fucking let them. The elitist bullshit kills it for me.

"You can't play or be a fan unless you know wtf you're doing" GTFO of here with that bullshit.

DEATH™;41755521 said:
Well, socializing > beating everyone...

You can't get your girlfriend to play tekken if you beat her all the time... :)
That's fine when you're kicking it in your basement with your bros/cousins/girlfriend. But I don't wanna watch a stream of it.

This is what turns me off of fighters and the community. The minute someone who doesn't know what they're doing or talking about steps forward, the scene makes every attempt to shit talk said action. If journalists, who don't study the game, want to show it off, fucking let them. The elitist bullshit kills it for me.

"You can't play or be a fan unless you know wtf you're doing" GTFO of here with that bullshit.
What's elitist about wanting to see high level players play (especially when they were advertised)? If I tuned into an NBA game and the announcers were playing while the players watched from the bench I'd shit talk that, too. You're literally arguing against a point no one made.

Sayah

"You can't play or be a fan unless you know wtf you're doing"
GTFO of here with that bullshit.

I don't think anyone meant it that way. :p

Doomshine

I don't know, I kind of like watching new people or beginners get excited for stuff I've seen hundreds of times, it's like when you first got into Tekken.

GrayFoxPL

That's fine when you're kicking it in your basement with your bros/cousins/girlfriend. But I don't wanna watch a stream of it.

What's elitist about wanting to see high level players play (especially when they were advertised)? If I tuned into an NBA game and the announcers were playing while the players watched from the bench I'd shit talk that, too.

Yeah, why would even noobies want to see "I never played this before." button mash matches. It doesn't even hint about what's possible in game. Nothing elitist about wanting a good presentation of the game.

What is this pre-fight Steve taunt, has this been known for a while? At the start of the video:

http://www.gamespot.com/tekken-tag-...tournament-2-alisa-heihachi-costumes-6394582/

Holy shit this stuff is definitely new! Love it!

Pachimari

Should we do a list of all the TTT2 players here? Like this:

NAME
Anastacio

TAG
Anastacio (PS3)

REGION
Europe

MAINS
Leo, Jin

OTHERS
Lars, Lili, Forest, Michelle, Asuka

Something like that?

What's elitist about wanting to see high level players play (especially when they were advertised)? If I tuned into an NBA game and the announcers were playing while the players watched from the bench I'd shit talk that, too. You're literally arguing against a point no one made.
Well last I knew, this wasn't a high level play tourney, just a random live stream. Sooo...

My rant was acidic, I apologize. It just seems so two faced wanting new players and helping people out and then "goddamn scrubs".

GrayFoxPL

Solo mode Steve.

Was the taunt in arcades too?

It's sweet.

iTMyr2yhtGjD6.gif

Skilletor

Well last I knew, this wasn't a high level play tourney, just a random live stream. Sooo...

My rant was acidic, I apologize. It just seems so two faced wanting new players and helping people out and then "goddamn scrubs".

I can want to help new players and not want to watch a stream of new players.

Top Bottom