• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

Pachimari

well...they are already up on the Store today! :D
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/09/05/heads-up-game-store-update-5th-september-2012/

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Ancient Ogre/ Kunimitsu
Angel&Michelle
Lili’S Skirt
Snoop Dogg
Swimsuite Costume Pack
Prices: Free
Availability: All

But why does it say 'availability: all' like it doesn't matter if one pre-orders or not.

Jun art, probably from the We Are Tekken book:

tumblr_m9qihm1jKE1rnbk4so1_1280.png

Btw, have read, that Tekken 3 and DoA4 (?) also got a 39/40 from Famitsu, while they gave SF x Tekken a 35/40.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
But why does it say 'availability: all' like it doesn't matter if one pre-orders or not.

Jun art, probably from the We Are Tekken book:

tumblr_m9qihm1jKE1rnbk4so1_1280.png

Btw, have read, that Tekken 3 and DoA4 (?) also got a 39/40 from Famitsu, while they gave SF x Tekken a 35/40.

Oh my god I would kill to have those alt outfits. I pray they release DLC down the road consisting of costumes from the WAT artbook.

?

So pre-ordering is pointless? You guys lost me.

More than likely it was just someone putting it up by accident. It's happened a lot with the PlayStation Store, especially the European one.

Unless that link was to the official blog saying it was put up officially, in which case, disregard this post, since it was made from a cheap cellphone.

Pachimari

I'm downloading all the DLC now as well.
Guess I can stick to my promotional copy and cancel my pre-order.

Or maybe there's a code in the retail package that unlocks the DLC downloads?

Sayah

I won't be home until Friday where my PS3 is. :/
But I already have it pre-ordered so I guess it doesn't matter to me if I have it downloaded or not.

Doomshine

I'm not entirely confident that it'll work, but I guess I'll grab Ancient Ogre and Kunimitsu since that's the only thing I'm not getting where I pre-ordered.

?

So pre-ordering is pointless? You guys lost me.

yeah i guess it was (again) one of those bullshit pre-order exclusives. Just been wondering why they put them up NOW instead of next week when the game hits or a week after release :p

there's two crappy looking Dynamic Themes available too. They would have been a lot better without the 2D character art. Just that Moonlight Wilderness -stage would have been perfect. As a matter of fact, Namco! Release a dynamic theme of ALL stages from the game without any characters, i'd buy some! :D

Doomshine

Downloaded them. Not sure if they will work with USA though.

I remember when that T6 Yoshimitsu costume was up for free on US PSN it didn't work for me, but you never know.

EDIT: I assume that the Lili skirt is with every pre-order since it was announced way later?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I doubt the Euro DLC will work on the U.S. versions. Would be awesome if it did, though- I'd cancel my Gamestop pre-order ASAP.

Doomshine

Did you guys make another account for EU or what?

I'm in Europe, but I made accounts for the major regions a long time ago to get exclusive stuff and sometimes things got released earlier.

To be honest though, it's been a while since I've had a reason to use the other accounts.

Dereck

yeah i guess it was (again) one of those bullshit pre-order exclusives. Just been wondering why they put them up NOW instead of next week when the game hits or a week after release :p

there's two crappy looking Dynamic Themes available too. They would have been a lot better without the 2D character art. Just that Moonlight Wilderness -stage would have been perfect. As a matter of fact, Namco! Release a dynamic theme of ALL stages from the game without any characters, i'd buy some! :D
I could have saved about $10 buying the game elsewhere.

zlatko

Banned
Pre ordering it this Friday.

I live in the USA, so what do you guys think is the best pre order place to hit up? Any good deals for saving money on purchasing it?

jbttwin

If you want all the bonuses, Gamestop is the way to go.

If not, then it doesn't really matter where AFAIK. I know Newegg did a promotional code to get some off the price a while back but that's since ended.

CSX

I live in the USA, so what do you guys think is the best pre order place to hit up? Any good deals for saving money on purchasing it?

Newegg got it 10 dollars with a promo code. Theres a thread for it somewhere. Pretty good if you live in a state that Newegg doesnt charge tax for. No tax + Free shipping + 10 dollars off = 15 buck discount

Sayah

The best place would be Gamestop since they have all the pre-order bonuses. You can download those DLC codes for free right now on EU PSN but those are not guaranteed to work outside of Europe. So yeah, best to go with Gamestop just so you can be sure you have all the DLC stuff.

AAK

Sometimes... I think I'm a pathetic human being. Take it from me guys, don't always go for perfection. I tried to makes some small detail look cool... I end up spending 10 hours trying to figure it out.

I guess the moral of the story is, be normal and don't be obsessive. You only hurt yourself.

Horseress

Sometimes... I think I'm a pathetic human being. Take it from me guys, don't always go for perfection. I tried to makes some small detail look cool... I end up spending 10 hours trying to figure it out.

I guess the moral of the story is, be normal and don't be obsessive. You only hurt yourself.

It's all good man, don't sweat it

Don't worry about it man. Too much real stuff in life to spend your worries on.

Anyone getting a spreadsheet together for PSN?

Top Bottom