• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT| of Tag Assaulting the Devil, Ogres, Wild Animals & MILFs (Bitcap Warning)

DEATH™

Off Topic but I'm getting disappointed to SRK... Tipped them so many times for Tekken news and kept ignoring them... It's like they actually don't want a Tekken news on their newsfeed...

DEATH™;40984085 said:
Off Topic but I'm getting disappointed to SRK... Tipped them so many times for Tekken news and kept ignoring them... It's like they actually don't want a Tekken news on their newsfeed...
They still have nightmares about when TEKKEN was crushing the world and their game was in hiding.

DR2K

Banned
DEATH™;40984085 said:

Ironically I get most of my Tekken news from SRK, lol.

Finally preorded it from Gamestop. This along with DOA5CE are going to be my personal purchases for a long time. Also buying RE6 and Blackops2, but they really aren't for me.

Sayah

Damn. I still have to pre-order too. lol
DEATH™;40984085 said:

They must be jealous that Tekken is more popular. :p

Degen

loool Lili was on a rampage tonight in T6 Ranked. she is a King-level powerhouse in disguise

feel free to use this combo but keep it on the down-low:

3+4, u/f+4

sebastian.

DEATH™

Yeah... guys I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist here but I tried to post on SRK the recent Harada interview and the trailer at the comments section of their LUYG article but comment always getting ripped away for some reason... Can you guys post it?

It's a shame Injustice, DOA and VF get posted but not Tekken...

Pachimari

Isn't GamesCon soon? (Like tomorrow?) I need reveals.

Yeah and if they are to release the trailers before Gamescom we should get more today. Character reveal trailer perhaps?

Making avatars now, kinda bored:

zHrtw.jpg
SFVMS.jpg

Pachimari

Apparently we will get the trailers before Gamescom, so it should be a matter of hours.

Hopefully we'll get something about Tekken Tunes and see the new stages and characters, give it that last push before launch.

Also, Namco Bandai should get clear with their pre-order campaign.

Hi.

I'm sure this is something that has been asked pretty regularly in the thread so I'm sorry to bring up the topic again but I'm inquiring about the Pre-Order downloadable content that is available. In America I know that a pre-order in GameStop will guarantee you all of the packs but unfortunately this does not apply for GameStop in Ireland. As a result, I don't know if there is any retailer to get all of the content so I'm hoping that somebody would be able to advise as to where you can get all of the content so can anybody advise? I would order from GAME but at £50 without delivery it would end up close to €80 (compared to €45 in a store here) which I simply can't afford for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 so does anybody know where the best place to order from to get the DLC is?

EDIT: Also, I have went on the UK version of: http://tekken.com/preorder but all it advises is Zavvi (which doesn't have Michelle or Angel), Shopto (without Kunimitsu and Ancient Ogre), GAME (with a prohibitively expensive price because it's a UK retailer), Play.ie (which doesn't seem to have anything) and Amazon (which in addition to being far too expensive with the exchange rate also doesn't appear to have anything) and after searching Google I've not found anywhere which seems suitable so I'm hoping somebody here could advise.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT 2: Sorry, messed up initially by using "whether" in the first paragraph instead of "where".

GrayFoxPL

Hi.

I'm sure this is something that has been asked pretty regularly in the thread so I'm sorry to bring up the topic again but I'm inquiring about the Pre-Order downloadable content that is available. In America I know that a pre-order in GameStop will guarantee you all of the packs but unfortunately this does not apply for GameStop in Ireland. As a result, I don't know if there is any retailer to get all of the content so I'm hoping that somebody would be able to advise as to whether to get all of the content so can anybody advise? I would order from GAME but at £50 without delivery it would end up close to €80 (compared to €45 in a store here) which I simply can't afford for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 so does anybody know where the best place to order from to get the DLC is?

EDIT: Also, I have went on the UK version of: http://tekken.com/preorder but all it advises is Zavvi (which doesn't have Michelle or Angel), Shopto (without Kunimitsu and Ancient Ogre), GAME (with a prohibitively expensive price because it's a UK retailer), Play.ie (which doesn't seem to have anything) and Amazon (which in addition to being far too expensive with the exchange rate also doesn't appear to have anything) and after searching Google I've not found anywhere which seems suitable so I'm hoping somebody here could advise.

Thanks in advance.

Everybody has this problem to be honest. It's kind of a mess.
Personally I'll wait till the last moment (week or two before release) till I preorder. Then better offers with dlc codes should pop up.

Pachimari

I have been out today and is out of the loop, what did they show so far?

- New special costumes
- New special items
- Tekken Tunes screenshot

?

AAK

Argh, Damn you Sony... all these new announcements pushed the TTT2 news to the back pages on the gaming discussion forum. Hurry up and announce the new characters Harada so I can make a new thread and reclaim the first page!

DEATH™;40984085 said:

You gotta understand the front page of SRK news goes in a cycle of possible importance.

The Homie is Involved
Maximilian video
Random Combo Video
Actual Relevant News & Articles

Throw in the fact that the other #FGC sites bite each other then usually at some point the front page posts old or irrelevant news. The last part is another story.

And with Keits all in Divekick, the inmates are running the asylum at this point.

They still have nightmares about when TEKKEN was crushing the world and their game was in hiding.

A weird and funny look at history. It wasn't what exactly happened but point taken. Shouts to TZ with over a decade in.

New collaboration costumes:

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/ne...t-2-to-feature-special-collaboration-cos.html

Articles with a boatload of images are a pain to make. >.>

Oh! Great is doing Anna this time!!! Who would've actually though he'd could possibly top Sexy Marriage Time Lili. I wonder who else is getting a special costume this time?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Just got back from a job interview not too long ago. It really is great to see so many new announcements upon my return.

AAK

...I hope I'm wrong. But there is approximately 3 weeks before release, I think they're saving that announcement to maintain the hype from there.

Top Bottom