• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayah

I asked before but what about Koreas arcades , are they getting updated as well , if so GreenArcade stream will be on all day on my tv.

Not sure mahself.

Wonkey would probably know for sure but Korean arcades generally get updates after Japan.

Doomshine

I have no idea why I'm so hyped for FR release tommorrow. Maybe because it feels like a fresh game and we'll only have to watch it for half a year before we get our hands on it. But really, can't wait for the first videos and streams.
I'm just glad I won't have to look at vanilla T7 anymore. It was especially painful on streams where they switched between the two versions, I can only imagine how confusing it must be if you don't follow the game much.

Hella just bitched my ass of about some EVO bracket. This happens every year. They don't seed anyone for any game not called Street Fighter and you end up with 20 pools with no good players and 12 with all of the good players crammed into them.

GrayFoxPL

Hella just bitched my ass of about some EVO bracket. This happens every year. They don't seed anyone for any game not called Street Fighter and you end up with 20 pools with no good players and 12 with all of the good players crammed into them.

KZqsDq4.gif

GrayFoxPL

At least this stream showed something of value.

Steve's new uf+2 is a launcher on ch. Opponent bounces off ground like Bryan's ch b+1.

Doomshine

haha, that power crush was awesome.

EDIT: Noticed the second hit of Jack's ws2,1 has a new knockdown on CH, I wonder if you can get a full combo.

GrayFoxPL

Damn even if Armor King won't come back wouldn't be awesome if Third King showed up, a Red Leopard Mask or something that would be slimmer and faster then any king sporting all out Lucha Libre style?

Man, I'd be all into that.

Pachimari

Shit, I accidentally pushed some buttons on my keyboard and signed up with the wrong username on TekkenGamer.com. Is it possible the creator of the site can take a look at this?

[edit] I sent him a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom