• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT3|

GrayFoxPL

😁
I can see they really care about shaders with how far they went with Jack's brick outfit
But who was in the streets asking for it. Jack is a robot too. No connection

Who was asking for portable showers or taiko drum sfx?

It is clear as day that guy who green lights all of this has few screws loose.

Numb

Who was asking for portable showers or taiko drum sfx?

It is clear as day that guy who green lights all of this has few screws loose.
Their idea guy
f32f58fe8f1fc60087e0c20ef80d8716.jpg

Celcius

°Temp. member
just pre-ordered T7 for my PC

kind of wish i didn't sell my Wii U... can't play TTT to practice

I wish they'd hurry up and announce at least one of the guest characters so I can decide whether to buy the regular edition or the deluxe edition and then place my Steam pre-order as well. I'm probably going to wait until 2 or 3 weeks before release to hopefully get more information.

Wanna start practicing Nina... what are some starting places (T7 tips preferred if you guys also have access to it) So far my go to has been King and Steve.

Sayah

It's very sad when I can't tell if this is a really bad photoshop attempt by someone or an actual custom item in Tekken 7.

C7YHN6RV4AAuzxl.jpg

Numb

Went to gamestop to get T6 to fight Gray.Folks tried to sell me my own copy i turned in before for twice the price
leo.png
nice try

Numb

There's Gamestop in Europe? They wanted to fuck you over like that? Thieves. Why you even go there in the first place? Come on. :(

Fuck me, why is this coming out only now? Time stamp.
It bought out everything around. The spot it has how used to be a GAME
Only go there to sell shit since no other option

-----

All the folks I've been interested in got nerfs. Akumer,Kazumi,Shaheen
I should just play a top tier. People think I play for fun and not for winning because I main Mokujin. But thing is I like winning. I love it even. Sanford bless me

I should just play a top tier. People think I play for fun and not for winning because I main Mokujin. But thing is I like winning. I love it even. Sanford bless me

King seems like your kinda character, maybe? You're good at tilting people so they sit there and block and with King you could then kill them for it easily. Also, high damage in general.

Numb

King seems like your kinda character, maybe? You're good at tilting people so they sit there and block and with King you could then kill them for it easily. Also, high damage in general.
I play grapplers in every other game except Tekken. Kinda weird tbh but it is what it is
Maybe I should give him a chance
Here's hoping Eddy turns out to be a beast so I can mess with people

GrayFoxPL

All the folks I've been interested in got nerfs. Akumer,Kazumi,Shaheen

You just do everything not to win.

qCSlRdE.gif

Kidding, but I don't know if Mokujin is more of advantage or disadvantage for you. Depending who you get I guess. I still think you'd benefit from "normal" chars.

NcDUggr.gif

Dat morning wood.

Numb

You just do everything not to win.

qCSlRdE.gif

Kidding, but I don't know if Mokujin is more of advantage or disadvantage for you. Depending who you get I guess. I still think you'd benefit from "normal" chars.

NcDUggr.gif

Dat morning wood.
Didn't think I'd be this lost without Mokujin
I wouldn't even be thinking if I had him 😣

I'll just float towards the people I was most good with him till I get used to the new mains I guess

GrayFoxPL

Didn't think I'd be this lost without Mokujin
I wouldn't even be thinking if I had him 😣

I'll just float towards the people I was most good with him till I get used to the new mains I guess

Dat fresh T7 technology can't handle Mokujin. You gotta let go and use that academic memory of yours to learn and remember every single thing about one character (or 2...or 27).

Numb

Dat fresh T7 technology can't handle Mokujin. You gotta let go and use that academic memory of yours to learn and remember every single thing about one character (or 2...or 27).
Still learning LC first so I don't fall for online fuckery
Then every new guy in alphabetical order
Rest is history

GrayFoxPL

Still learning LC first so I don't fall for online fuckery
Then every new guy in alphabetical order
Rest is history

Yeah I gotta go to lab with the new guys, though I've seen on youtube most cheap shit.

LC - look out for "double" spins and hopkick.

Shaheen - look out for 4, 1 and hopkick.

Claudia - look out for sweep, fff+2 and hopkick that beats everything.

Akumer - fuck Akumer.

Besides, there are such nutcases online, you won't know what to expect until you see and get hit by it.

Numb

Yeah I gotta go to lab with the new guys, though I've seen on youtube most cheap shit.

LC - look out for "double" spins and hopkick.

Shaheen - look out for 4, 1 and hopkick.

Claudia - look out for sweep, fff+2 and hopkick that beats everything.

Akumer - fuck Akumer.

Besides, there are such nutcases online, you won't know what to expect until you see and get hit by it.
Yh Claudios running burn knuckuru is deadly
As long as I keep watching these vids I won't be as shocked
Love that Kazumi also has a running 2

sasuke_91

Y'all boys being soft in Ranked is worrying tbh.

But we're awesome, so it must be ranked's fault.

It's very sad when I can't tell if this is a really bad photoshop attempt by someone or an actual custom item in Tekken 7.

C7YHN6RV4AAuzxl.jpg

Gorgeous little creature.

There's Gamestop in Europe? They wanted to fuck you over like that? Thieves. Why you even go there in the first place? Come on. :(

They have decent deals sometimes. I'm probably going to pre-order T7 from them.

@Numb: Play my characters. Embrace the top tier!

T5 DR Online is on sale right now. Just bought it for 3€. Any of you still playing this? I heard the connection with people who lice nearby is pretty decent.

Numb

@Numb: Play my characters. Embrace the top tier!

T5 DR Online is on sale right now. Just bought it for 3€. Any of you still playing this? I heard the connection with people who lice nearby is pretty decent.
I'll never throw away my dignity for wins like that
atleast not until I get bodied online a bunch

GrayFoxPL

Fuck, fuck, fuck! We gotta play DR! The netcode at 5 bars is better then T6.

I'm gonna hit you with most useless Paul move ever made, db+2!

lupinko

Lol i bought ¥3000 worth of dlc yesterday.

- Paul
-- Ninja Mask
-- Ninja Top
-- Ninja Pants
- Kazumi
-- Charm Modern Hat
-- Charm Modern Top
-- Charm Modern Skirt
- premium tickets x8

The tickets got me to 19 and I used 15 to get the elegant top for Kazumi that I didn't get before (I have the elegant pants). I'm debating grinding for the elegant hair and veil which is 20 premium tickets or just immediately get hobo Paul beard at 5 premium tickets.

SFV has nothing on Tekken 7 dlc. Lol

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Lol i bought ¥3000 worth of dlc yesterday.

- Paul
-- Ninja Mask
-- Ninja Top
-- Ninja Pants
- Kazumi
-- Charm Modern Hat
-- Charm Modern Top
-- Charm Modern Skirt
- premium tickets x8

The tickets got me to 19 and I used 15 to get the elegant top for Kazumi that I didn't get before (I have the elegant pants). I'm debating grinding for the elegant hair and veil which is 20 premium tickets or just immediately get hobo Paul beard at 5 premium tickets.

SFV has nothing on Tekken 7 dlc. Lol

You are single-handedly funding Tekken 7s development, aren't you?

Strange to see the disparity between Tekken's monetization on arcades vs the home version. More content with the latter too. Not that I'm complaining.

lupinko

You are single-handedly funding Tekken 7s development, aren't you?

Strange to see the disparity between Tekken's monetization on arcades vs the home version. More content with the latter too. Not that I'm complaining.

The console content is already coming to arcade, for example Heihachi's business suit is in this spring campaign.

Lol no, I haven't spent real money on Tekken dlc since 2015. The premium ticket system introduced in FR allowed me to skip all that.

But I couldn't resist for these since 1) they weren't randomized lotto items 2) they're complete sets with extra premium tickets.

Bamco knows it can make easy money, they not only demonstrated it in arcades but other games like Overwatch have shown that randomized loot will drawn in people.

And the metallic customization dlc that is a preorder bonus was originally free only in arcade (you had to win them though during the campaign).

I want to be wrong when it comes to console so they copy the old model as opposed to their current arcade model, but we will have to wait and see.

sold my 3DS yesterday and got PSN credit which I then mostly spent on the deluxe edition of Tekken 7. I'm on the poor man's budget, but I wont miss out on any Tekken release.

I have some of you on PSN from here, so if you want to play someone who mains Dragunov and Jack, add me:

PSN ID: Rolento

If you do add me though, please put a message saying you are from Tekken GAF since I probably won't know who you are >_<

GrayFoxPL

Top Bottom