• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag 2 GAF Winter Tournament - Begins Jan 6 - Stream, Prizes, Competition & Fun

Hellix

Oh sorry, I meant replays of people that have already played their matches besides you and Degen. Like Death wanted his matches to be streamed. Not sure how to get access to those matches.

Guess we can just do a lobby.

Oh, I see what you mean. I think there is a way you can do that, unless it is only for ranked games of other people.

Sayah

Crap. Lobby is already full. Will send invite as soon as I can FW.

Edit: aaaand now someone else joins right after i send invite.

Sayah

Are the other two players invited by someone else or did I forget to put private slots? Need to make room for FW in lobby. Don't want to kick out anyone if they had already been invited.

Hellix

Are the other two players invited by someone else or did I forget to put private slots? Need to make room for FW in lobby. Don't want to kick out anyone if they had already been invited.

I think they are just random people.

Edit: I am gonna shut down by midnight unless they are any more tournament matchups that need to play out. Is that okay?

Sayah

I think they are just random people.

Edit: I am gonna shut down by midnight unless they are any more tournament matchups that need to play out. Is that okay?

K. Thanks.

And yep, that's fine. Stream can be shut down as scheduled. I'll continue the lobby if people still want to play.

Degen

GGs Hellix. I would be so lost without King's ss3+4 and Running Exploder

GGs to Sayah too and good luck in your local tournament

Got knocked out of the UMvC3 tourney right before the TTT2 matches, so it's good to know that there's a fighting game I don't completely suck at

kenix

Neo Member
well just add me just in case for next week stream. PSN "tinhusau". and sent me an invite if it still up. thx

Hellix

Yeah, you make good use of those, even on block you still manage to get a hit on me.

If its possible for future steams, maybe people can notify Sayah a day or two in advance if they can fight during the stream times since only Degen and I went tonight. I can stream other tournament matches if I knew how to download them from other people, but it looks like you need to be in the player lobby.

Sayah

GGs to Sayah too and good luck in your local tournament

Got knocked out of the UMvC3 tourney right before the TTT2 matches, so it's good to know that there's a fighting game I don't completely suck at

thanks.

Yeah, you make good use of those, even on block you still manage to get a hit on me.

If its possible for future steams, maybe people can notify Sayah a day or two in advance if they can fight during the stream times since only Degen and I went tonight. I can stream other tournament matches if I knew how to download them from other people, but it looks like you need to be in the player lobby.

Yes, please this.

well just add me just in case for next week stream. PSN "tinhusau". and sent me an invite if it still up. thx

Ok. no prob.

AAK

I'd love to join you guys but for some reason my internet is really crappy right now.... so much lag ATM on my end.

Sayah

For baekshi and kenix, lobby is full once again. Bleh.
And hey baekshi, not sure if you wanted your matches streamed but the stream is no longer running. Should I still invite you just for regular lobby play?

baekshi

Banned
For baekshi and kenix, lobby is full once again. Bleh.
And hey baekshi, not sure if you wanted your matches streamed but the stream is no longer running. Should I still invite you just for regular lobby play?

it doesn't matter to me actually. if flywonkey wants to do without stream, that's ok with me

edit:

oh, i can record matches if that's alright

Sayah

Damn, it disconnected. And now I see that I somehow put a 3-win cap and didn't add any private slots. Not sure how I did that. Sry to everyone that was playing

it doesn't matter to me actually. if flywonkey wants to do without stream, that's ok with me

edit:

oh, i can record matches if that's alright

Ok, I sent an invite but it disconnected. You and FW can do your matches on your own. Or I can host them. Doesn't matter to me.

DSix

Banned
Hellix, to get the replay data of friends, you must go to leaderboard > battlepoints, filter by friends and the right regions, and you'll see the option to download their replays.

Too bad you couldn't see the replays on stream.

edit: oh... the battlepoint leaderboard only downloads ranked stuff. BUT, in world arena mode it also seems to works, so we could probably do the matches on world arena on purpose.
edit2: I'm not really sure about this.
edit3: yeah doesn't work at all. The streamer really has to be there when we play.

Sayah

start dishing out DNF's tomorrow if people don't show up for the first round? to keep the tourney going :D

Yep.

Tournament Round 1 Status Update:

The following people have to still finish their matches by tomorrow night.

MightKAC vs. Onemic
tiggerkiddo vs. witchedwiz
Atomic Moth vs. defectivelasagna
Lumine vs. Famicom

If your opponent didn't respond to correspondence, then PM me or post here and you will get a 3-0 victory. If neither player does any correspondence, then both are disqualified. I will rework the bracket as needed and we'll go on from there.

Ccrook vs. RelentlessRolento will hold their matches on Sunday. They specified well ahead of time that they can't play beforehand so I'm fine with that.

Finally, IHaveCandy got banned and Fraeon hasn't been able to get in touch with him through PSN either. 3-0 victory will go to Fraeon if matches aren't held by Saturday night.

Hellix, to get the replay data of friends, you must go to leaderboard > battlepoints, filter by friends and the right regions, and you'll see the option to download their replays.

Too bad you couldn't see the replays on stream.

edit: oh... the battlepoint leaderboard only downloads ranked stuff. BUT, in world arena mode it also seems to works, so we could probably do the matches on world arena on purpose.
edit2: I'm not really sure about this.
edit3: yeah doesn't work at all. The streamer really has to be there when we play.

Well, thanks for trying anyway.

Yep.

Tournament Round 1 Status Update:

The following people have to still finish their matches by tomorrow night.

MightKAC vs. Onemic
tiggerkiddo vs. witchedwiz
Atomic Moth vs. defectivelasagna
Lumine vs. Famicom

If your opponent didn't respond to correspondence, then PM me or post here and you will get a 3-0 victory. If neither player does any correspondence, then both are disqualified. I will rework the bracket as needed and we'll go on from there.

Lumine and I could only come to terms to play Sunday. Is that not OK?

So Mighty is my next opponent. I'm in california but hopefully the lag isn't too bad. 2 international matches in a row for me.
I'll add you on psn(i'm devastator_TTT2) and we can play whenever you have some time.

Sayah

np man ggs.

Not that it would have mattered, you would have just destroyed me more thoroughly >_>

Can I just get the win/loss ratio for the matches? It's needed for me to update the bracket.

So tiggerkiddo, witchedwiz, atomic moth and defective lasagna are the only ones left that haven't played. Come on guys. Get your matches done. It's going to take 15 minutes out of your life. Let's gooooooooo.

And Lumine, Famicom, Ccrook and Rolento will play on Sunday.

Week 1 seems pretty successful so far. Thanks to everyone that played and to hellix for the stream.

Onemic

Can I just get the win/loss ratio for the matches? It's needed for me to update the bracket.

So tiggerkiddo, witchedwiz, atomic moth and defective lasagna are the only ones left that haven't played. Come on guys. Get your matches done. It's going to take 15 minutes out of your life. Let's gooooooooo.

And Lumine, Famicom, Ccrook and Rolento will play on Sunday.

Week 1 seems pretty successful so far. Thanks to everyone that played and to hellix for the stream.

Match 1

3-1 KAC

Match 2

3-0 KAC

Match 3

3-0 KAC

Sayah

Alright, bracket updated. The remaining 6 people in the Round 1 bracket will all be playing their matches on Sunday and everyone else is good. I pm'd people and got responses. No disqualifications thankfully.

I've been sick all week >_< so sorry if I've not ben playing. I was hoping to be on tonight but I'm still not 100% ok :(

Hope you get well soon. :)

Lumine

Lumine and I could only come to terms to play Sunday. Is that not OK?

Hey, I sent you a friend request on psn and I'm leaving my PS3 on most of the day. Hopefully we can get our game going today. Hopefully sooner than later. If it still doesn't work out, I will forfeit this match. It seems you are currently more invested in this game than I, so I'd rather not ruin this for you. I also don't want to stall the tournament and have everyone else wait for us.

Manbig

It looks like you got a nice turnout with this. Might be a bit early to ask, but do you plan on running another one in the near future? I didn't have an account here when you were setting this up and would like to join in on the good times.

Hey, I sent you a friend request on psn and I'm leaving my PS3 on most of the day. Hopefully we can get our game going today. Hopefully sooner than later. If it still doesn't work out, I will forfeit this match. It seems you are currently more invested in this game than I, so I'd rather not ruin this for you. I also don't want to stall the tournament and have everyone else wait for us.

I am ready.

Actually Ccrook, I should be fine earlier in the day too... in fact I think I have to get started on programming some new artwork tonight at my studio but I will work at home till I get my fights with you.

LowParry

Actually Ccrook, I should be fine earlier in the day too... in fact I think I have to get started on programming some new artwork tonight at my studio but I will work at home till I get my fights with you.

Up to you. Early or after. Was hoping we could get our matches streamed today. What are some good times for you?

Top Bottom