• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag 2 GAF Winter Tournament - Begins Jan 6 - Stream, Prizes, Competition & Fun

I'll add you on PSN, Atomic Moth, as I'll have to fight you next.

I'm usually up around 9PM and 11PM East, so when losers are starting, I'm good to go anytime.

I'll have to figure out a good time. My ISP likes to choke my bandwidth severely at night. But we'll get it done.

Sayah

Sucks that I missed out on this due to an unfair and ridiculous banning. How has it been going?

You're not completely out of the tournament thankfully. Glad to see you back.
You were automatically sent to losers as per the rules.

just curious, Anyone gonna make it to the stream tonight? beside me :)

Yeah, wanted to ask this. We got kenix and his opponent. If anyone else is playing matches today on stream, post here.

DEATH™

Hey IHaveCandy, I tried to add you on PSN...

When are you available?

I might be available tomorrow morning 10am-1pm PST

PSN: dropkick_br

Degen

3-0 Degen. GGs Famicom

I gotta quit throwing out that double-headbutt thing so much... you could heal a broken arm with all that recovery time lol

DEATH™

3-0 Degen. GGs Famicom

I gotta quit throwing out that double-headbutt thing so much... you could heal a broken arm with all that recovery time lol

Double headbutt thing? What character?

If its ogre, I think u can hit confirm the 2nd hit. No one will punish you for the first hit...

LowParry

sorry i am at work. posting from my phone. who is it that i play? i'll be able to play in the next couple of days. same with the wife. our internet at home has been down but should be up tonight.

LowParry

Witchedsoul! Where you at man! I'll send ya request today and let me know what times are good for you! I'm pretty much free all evening.

KDash - See you in about 1.5 hours. I may be 20 mins late, but I hope not.

I guess that answers my private message. Hah. Okay, see you then!

EDIT: Good games! He beat me 3-0, just like BigBadShamoo did. Hah. Perhaps I need more practice. Anyway, I recorded the matches, so they should be up in a few hours!

Sayah

I guess that answers my private message. Hah. Okay, see you then!

EDIT: Good games! He beat me 3-0, just like BigBadShamoo did. Hah. Perhaps I need more practice. Anyway, I recorded the matches, so they should be up in a few hours!

Ah.......Sad to see you go. :/
Thanks for participation and support.

Ah.......Sad to see you go. :/
Thanks for participation and support.

It's okay. I had fun. Thanks for hosting the tournament. :)

I will likely join again if another tournament pops up. I'll also continue to watch the progress of this one through to the end.

And, hey, if anyone ever sees me playing online, they can send me a message to play a few matches.

Anyway, the video is taking quite a while to upload, but I imagine it should probably be done within...uhh...3 hours...maybe? My upload speeds are not that great. Hah.

Top Bottom