• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

Sayah

Anyone here from New York? If so, what local tourney do you guys partake in?

I'm in New York on weekdays and New Jersey on weekends. I don't participate in any local scene, though. :/

The only gaming related thing I've done is sometimes visiting the Nintendo store on 48th St.

GrayFoxPL

Because I fear a bunch of characters will be getting axed from the roster... I've been learning newer characters recently to enjoy them before I bid farewell to them once T7 takes over. One of them is Baek. I sat in practice mode for like 2 hours trying to get used to his cancels (which is exceptionally frustrating being a Hwoa player where he just needs to transition with f while Baek has to do an extra kick every time) along with other things.

It's weird... I feel so cool when doing some of his stuff but it just feels so limited in the bigger picture since there's so few things that work. Hope they don't get rid of his movelist though... so much potential, but I doubt it :(

BTW MikeBreezy, what do you do with Baek as a TA wall combo? I'm trying to do FLA f+3 d+4,4 into something my partner could do but I'm just too slow, anything easier that's not simply f,f+4,3?

Baek is oldschool goodness. One of my T2 favorites. Gonna miss him when he's gone.

I didn't play him for long but TA at the wall I remember easy ones like d+3,3,n,3 or 3,4,3 and bit harder uf,n,3,4,3. His "trick kicks" starting from uf,n,3 are awesome, big damage and combos.

AAK

LOL, I had no idea those vids are up haha. Yeah, there was a Tournament that happened in Ottawa last weekend. The Montreal guys came by as well so it was fun. A little stressful because I had to take care of the brackets and hunt down all the players. But it was still a really good time. Got sent to losers by a MTL player who played AKing and Bruce. This guy turtled really well and and he kept doing 1,2's into a low or mid with Bruce. I ran into so many b,f+4's with Bruce man haha. He also fought against my Hwoarang really well so he deserved it. Lost 3-2. But I got royally destroyed by Rami in Losers Finals haha... my demon continues to consume me LOL. You can see the brackets here:

http://challonge.com/fr36rewp

And Off topic but since a bunch of you guys are playing Smash WiiU right now, I have to ask, how is the netcode of that game in comparison to say TTT2 Wiiu?

GrayFoxPL

You did a good job AAK, I like your Hwo-Jaycee team. The damage you do with Jaycee, wow. And I never knew you could ws+2 into forward roll.

Btw do you know if Jacee has old 1,2,1? the 1 into df+2,1 that kind of Michelle has.

I could swear I did it few times with Jaycee and I have no idea how. Just frame?

Other stuff.

This guy has few new Tekken 7 videos.

Xiaoyu can deal some good damage, has beefy combos and it seems she relaunched opponent on forward getup then she did a little pick up opponent with df+2,1 after ground splat ff+1+2, 1+2? Right here.

I'll gif it.

MeagerAltruisticGrunion.gif

So maybe oki isn't as lackluster as in Revolution. I hope.

Sayah

^^^^^^^
Dayum @ that Ling reset.
LOL, I had no idea those vids are up haha. Yeah, there was a Tournament that happened in Ottawa last weekend. The Montreal guys came by as well so it was fun. A little stressful because I had to take care of the brackets and hunt down all the players. But it was still a really good time. Got sent to losers by a MTL player who played AKing and Bruce. This guy turtled really well and and he kept doing 1,2's into a low or mid with Bruce. I ran into so many b,f+4's with Bruce man haha. He also fought against my Hwoarang really well so he deserved it. Lost 3-2. But I got royally destroyed by Rami in Losers Finals haha... my demon continues to consume me LOL. You can see the brackets here:

http://challonge.com/fr36rewp

And Off topic but since a bunch of you guys are playing Smash WiiU right now, I have to ask, how is the netcode of that game in comparison to say TTT2 Wiiu?

Nice!!!! Supporting that local tourney scene. :p

Anyways, as far as netcode, both Smash Wii U and TTT2 Wii U run really well and I'm enjoying them both a lot. They are both very playable and are active online. However, TTT2 on Wii U doesn't provide the option to set connection restrictions (i.e. only 4-5 bar connections). I was playing it at 4 a.m. and finding 1 bar connections and the matches ran really well.

On the other hand, Nintendo's online messaging system is trash. You can't even access the menu when online so you pretty much have to go out of the online menus before being able to send a message. At least that's true for Smash Bros. Not sure with other games.

Based on my analysis, Wii U is best current-gen console to have and had by far the best library of software this year in comparison to PS4 and Xbone. I will probably buy Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, and Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze if there's a Buy 2 Get 1 sale on Black Friday. Those games alone are worth the console purchase. If you're tight on money, though, hold out on PS4 for that Tekken 7, especially seeing as third party support is non-existent on Wii U.

AAK

I'm pretty sure Julia lost that string in Tekken 6. I have never seen anyone do it either, but that string would be hella broken in Tag 2 lol. She'd be the only one with a 10 frame counter hit string that leads to a class 1 launcher haha.

And thanks for the compliments! There's still mountains of experience I need before I consider myself legitimately good. If I ended up at Final Round or NEC I'd get torn apart within seconds lol. :p The last time I was online I got demoted by SinDrummer and SwordOfDios pairplaying haha. They were doing insanely unsafe stuff constantly but I just failed to play patiently and convert my reads. Watching Speedkick's streams insanely help because he breaks apart his opponent and gives reasoning for everything he's about to do. I really need to stop throwing stuff out there. Just because I know how to JFSR I throw it out randomly way too much haha.

Thanks for the impressions Sayah! I was also curious to see if Nintendo also learned about how to incorporate good netcode in their games. I'm beginning to wonder if it's a rare trade secret only a select few developers know regarding a good netcode. I'm happy to know another developer finally got it right :)

Regarding the system... now that Metal Gear Solid V also has been confirmed for steam I began questioning getting a next system all together. And then today ESRB leaked that DOA5U is getting a PC port too I think I'm confirmed that I'm gonna save up first and foremost for a next-gen capable PC and then think about a PS4. I still want a PS4 eventually to play couch-co op games with my non-gamer friends. I think games like Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition, Little Big Planet 3, and Towerfall Ascension will be fun for that. But the single player games that I love to play like MGS, Devil May Cry and Resident Evil are all gonna be guaranteed to be for the PC now. However I'm still a complete JAHIL (/illiterate) on where to start to build myself a PC lol. Gonna need to do a ton of reading on that regard LOL. I saw that video of that 5 year old girl building her own PC and I was still confused at some of the stuff she was doing haha.

Nice find about Xiaoyu doing that relaunch. I think it shows that doing the Chinese get-up still makes you vulnerable to okizeme traps, but quick-get up is safe from resets. And I think Xiaoyu's f+2,1,3 is really helpful now that it's her air-bound move as well. She's gonna have solid juggle damage I believe this time around.

Here is Ao playing with Claudio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQzjfqmuTg8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgBztHUwDh4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eHm75vOl_o

That superman punch is pretty damn powerful haha. And Feng's armor move is also safe AND can be charged haha. T7 will be interesting for sure. Those tools are gonna change the game quite a bit.

Sayah

I have a gaming laptop I use for everything (gaming/school/web/photoshop/other work).

I'm playing Valkyria Chronicles on it now during my commutes.

I do also want to build a proper PC, though. I would suggest that you at the very least learn what parts you want/need. Black Friday is coming up and a lot of computer parts will be on sale on Amazon/Newegg and at retail stores.

AAK

I do know the core pieces that I need.... but the things I'm have no clue about are things like:

1. Is it more efficient & efficient to crossfire graphics cards or go all out on a super power one
2. Do I get an APU or get a split CPU + GPU?
3. If the latter do I get Intel or AMD CPU's?
4. How do I know if a certain casing is future proof or not?
5. Based on all the specs I choose, how do I know what minimu voltage power supply I'll need and what type of cooling is best?

It's things like those that I haven't done research on... and I definitely will miss black friday sales... too many things to worry about regarding school + job hunting. Hopefully I can get something come boxing day.

I do know the core pieces that I need.... but the things I'm have no clue about are things like:

1. Is it more efficient & efficient to crossfire graphics cards or go all out on a super power one
2. Do I get an APU or get a split CPU + GPU?
3. If the latter do I get Intel or AMD CPU's?
4. How do I know if a certain casing is future proof or not?
5. Based on all the specs I choose, how do I know what minimu voltage power supply I'll need and what type of cooling is best?

It's things like those that I haven't done research on... and I definitely will miss black friday sales... too many things to worry about regarding school + job hunting. Hopefully I can get something come boxing day.

1. Only the most hardcore enthusiasts go for multi GPU rigs (Hi av2k). Game support for that has gotten better but it's not at all necessary.
2. If you plan on playing anything more graphically intense than an MMO, integrated graphics aren't going to get the job done.
3. Intel currently represents the best value and performance.
4. Futureproofing anything is a myth.
5. This thing can give you a rough idea.

Really, all of this can be answered better in the GAF PC thread. They have plenty of sample builds depending on how much you want to spend, and they're great enough that you wouldn't deviate much from them without special needs.

AAK

Really, all of this can be answered better in the GAF PC thread. They have plenty of sample builds depending on how much you want to spend, and they're great enough that you wouldn't deviate much from them without special needs.

OMG @ that OP.... I really don't know anything haha.Yeah I guess I'll head on over there to figure everything out LOL.

DEATH™

Some random blabber...

1. They say all the hard work/training will pay off after rest. Darn it was so true... I haven't played for a while due to school and now I came back, King's wavedash is almost second nature now... All the hard work paid off...

2. Can I blabber again how King is too awesome? Darn I found a new toy in King's tenstring. 1,2,1,1,2 is a safe NCc string that hurt. Too awesome for a jab string. I even landed the whole tenstring on a sideturned opponent...

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving people! Don't get too stuffed...

sasuke_91

However I'm still a complete JAHIL (/illiterate) on where to start to build myself a PC lol.

Lol. Never heard anyone use the term in this context^^

Nice find about Xiaoyu doing that relaunch. I think it shows that doing the Chinese get-up still makes you vulnerable to okizeme traps, but quick-get up is safe from resets. And I think Xiaoyu's f+2,1,3 is really helpful now that it's her air-bound move as well. She's gonna have solid juggle damage I believe this time around.

Xiaoyu becoming A tier confirmed? It's f+2,1,4 by the way :p
Xiaoyu's oki was always very decent. I'm happy they didn't change that for T7.

GrayFoxPL

Here is Ao playing with Claudio:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQzjfqmuTg8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgBztHUwDh4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eHm75vOl_o

That superman punch is pretty damn powerful haha. And Feng's armor move is also safe AND can be charged haha. T7 will be interesting for sure. Those tools are gonna change the game quite a bit.

Damn the slowdown is even worse then first loctest and on that jungle stage framerate was good before now it's slow everywhere.

I hope they're really working on this right now, not leaving for the last minute.

sasuke_91

Good games GrayFoxPL. I try to sidestep more, which is why I walked into a lot of stuff today. It's still kind of random.

I added a very decent Hwoarang player the other day. We played in ranked and he beat me with his Mishimas. He recognized me because he reads this thread sometimes and gave me some very helpful tips.

I beat TMM in 2 out of 4 matches earlier. I guess I was lucky (managed to connect 2 JFSRs and a RFF db+3,3 at the wall) and he seems to hate Xiaoyu^^

GrayFoxPL

Good games GrayFoxPL. I try to sidestep more, which is why I walked into a lot of stuff today. It's still kind of random.

I added a very decent Hwoarang player the other day. We played in ranked and he beat me with his Mishimas. He recognized me because he reads this thread sometimes and gave me some very helpful tips.

I beat TMM in 2 out of 4 matches earlier. I guess I was lucky (managed to connect 2 JFSRs and a RFF db+3,3 at the wall) and he seems to hate Xiaoyu^^

Good games. Tried fooling around with Hwo, but I still suck. But he's so cool. Damn.

I must turn on lag settings in practice because I can spam electrics in practice but when online - nothing. Like the timing is all wrong.

Woah good job on whacking TMM, lol.

Ask that Hwo next time. I like watching good Hwoarangs, looks so boss. I can't execute jfsr on my pad, just near impossible. Can't execute 3+4~3~4 fast enough, but I want at least mixup based Hwoarang, that be something.

I want to do shit like that:

HeavenlyAnimatedFieldmouse.gif

Right now my Hwoarang mixup is on this level:

LongRewardingBillygoat.gif

\
I must turn on lag settings in practice because I can spam electrics in practice but when online - nothing. Like the timing is all wrong.

Story of my life, that's why I hate to play Mishimas (my main being Kaz) or any other characters that heavily relay on execution in a connection that is less than 5 bars. I see peeps that plays these characters in laggy matches ALL THE TIME and I always wonder how the hell can they tolerate this BS.

For the love of God FGC, stop using wireless connection.

GrayFoxPL

^LOL what movie is that from?

Golden Couple.

Other thing.

I was rewatching 5 hour videos of first T7 loctest and noticed something interesting.

You know how in Tekken a trade always counts as normal hit, right?

Well in that loc test I noticed trades giving ch. Like Kaz df+2 traded with Pauls generic low and it stunned him. Same with King when his b+1 traded with something Kazuya did and he got ch stunned.

I won't be able to find exact timing in those 5 h vids but found this.

Clearly shows Steve's PKB 2 trades and stuns Feng.

Someone can say that maybe it just stuns on normal hit, but definitely not moves like kings b+1 or Kaz's df+2.

I think it may be a bug or network glitch since it was network test across arcades.

But if it's a system change it could be huge and potentially broken, but I'm willing to say it's a bug they just left, though big one.

sasuke_91

Good games. Tried fooling around with Hwo, but I still suck. But he's so cool. Damn.

Woah good job on whacking TMM, lol.

Ask that Hwo next time. I like watching good Hwoarangs, looks so boss. I can't execute jfsr on my pad, just near impossible. Can't execute 3+4~3~4 fast enough, but I want at least mixup based Hwoarang, that be something.

I needed a long time before I got Hwoarang's mixup game down. You can start by practicing his flamingo strings. I watched this video back then and thought it was extremely cool.
And remember not to stay in flamingo stance too long. He can't defend in that stance. And start abusing SS+4 and d+3,4.

I was really lucky against TMM. When I beat him he just wrote "Green rank?". I'll take that as a compliment :p
I'll invite you next time I play against the Hwoarang player.

GrayFoxPL

Story of my life, that's why I hate to play Mishimas (my main being Kaz) or any other characters that heavily relay on execution in a connection that is less than 5 bars. I see peeps that plays these characters in laggy matches ALL THE TIME and I always wonder how the hell can they tolerate this BS.

For the love of God FGC, stop using wireless connection.

In Ultra Street Fighter 4 thread I said don't use wireless for online fg if you are serious. They shut me down saying it works great.

Then I was like:

JaggedRedAlbino.gif

Though you gotta admit others don't have that problem(electrics). So I don't know.

GrayFoxPL

I needed a long time before I got Hwoarang's mixup game down. You can start by practicing his flamingo strings. I watched this video back then and thought it was extremely cool.
And remember not to stay in flamingo stance too long. He can't defend in that stance. And start abusing SS+4 and d+3,4.

I was really lucky against TMM. When I beat him he just wrote "Green rank?". I'll take that as a compliment :p
I'll invite you next time I play against the Hwoarang player.

Bet he thought you were a reranker. And thanks for the video, very good and helpful though I had to mute it, lol.

I sometimes manage to connect 2 electrics pre bound on a 2-3 bars connection. Only problem I have is Lee's b2 loop and Steve's Wildman combo. So hard to do with lag.

Yeah you have electrics down. But you now know why I don't try multiple b+2 online. That drop rate is huge. You lost a lot of damage because of it. There's bit of safty net like after doing b+2 you can go for df+1 it'll keep the juggle, d+2 also works but seems harder. Also people are mixing up b+2 repeat with b+1,1~f or simple n 2 or 1,2 f. It's not really for style or flash but to lessen probability of a drop in wall carry.

Dereck

Two dudes I played in the AOF tournament are gonna be at this Final Knock Out Tournament Guys, I have to go, gotta cement myself in the community.

01. Jin Saotome
02. Ivylicious
03. Xtina
04. H34rtLess
05. Quasimoto
06. KillaKam
07. RFGC | J0Z0PHR3NiA
08. PotatokisS
09. Pliskin
10. Enjuku
11. UCB/RIDLEY
12. RFGC l Xanthan
13. Pocket Sand
14. legsock

EDIT: Feelin kinda confident right now guys, I just need to get this throwbreaking down

Sayah

Two dudes I played in the AOF tournament are gonna be at this Final Knock Out Tournament Guys, I have to go, gotta cement myself in the community.

01. Jin Saotome
02. Ivylicious
03. Xtina
04. H34rtLess
05. Quasimoto
06. KillaKam
07. RFGC | J0Z0PHR3NiA
08. PotatokisS
09. Pliskin
10. Enjuku
11. UCB/RIDLEY
12. RFGC l Xanthan
13. Pocket Sand
14. legsock

EDIT: Feelin kinda confident right now guys, I just need to get this throwbreaking down

Good luck.

We never got around to playing Smash.

Dereck

I'm on the east coast right now for holidays, don't have proper internet/the time to play online at all, we'll play when I return which will be next month.

AAK

The Baek player was slipping... doing SS 3,3 or d/f+3,4 is a big no no for any Hwoarang player. It's a mid->high string with no other option coming from it. Whenever I play ranked I get launched for that :p

But man I see people do that with Yoshi and Baek and that makes me want to learn those characters :p

01. Jin Saotome
02. Ivylicious
03. Xtina
04. H34rtLess
05. Quasimoto
06. KillaKam
07. RFGC | J0Z0PHR3NiA
08. PotatokisS
09. Pliskin
10. Enjuku
11. UCB/RIDLEY
12. RFGC l Xanthan
13. Pocket Sand
14. legsock

I know it might be headache inducing, but you cna try jumping on ranked on PSN and just throwing the hell out of all your opponents online which will only make them ever eager to throw you back for revenge. That is gonna be really good practice to learn breaking throws after grinding practice mode.

sasuke_91

Bet he thought you were a reranker. And thanks for the video, very good and helpful though I had to mute it, lol.

To have people think that I'm a reranker would be both flattering and an insult :p
Not all of those strings are helpful in the long term, but to get a general feeling of what you can get out of flamingo stance, you should practice them. And when you're in RFF, throw out b2. A great mid that leaves you at +2 and will likely get you a ch jab. So 2,b+4 or 2,b+3 are very likely.
And yeah, the music is from K-On^^

The Baek player was slipping... doing SS 3,3 or d/f+3,4 is a big no no for any Hwoarang player. It's a mid->high string with no other option coming from it. Whenever I play ranked I get launched for that :p

Oh wow, you're right. SS+3,3 and df+3,4 right after it. Both duckable. So that Beak player died in vain...

GrayFoxPL

Can't post a link right now, on a console, but that Hwo is MadDoGJin and he actually got owned by Baek player almost everytime they played. I think he lost that fight in gif too.

Btw MDJ doesn't play anymore, I guess?

I saw some vids of his early Tag2 matches and he wasn't doing so good with the system.

Hope veterans come back with Tekken 7.

Edit: These matches T6.

GrayFoxPL

Good Games Tosin if read this. Great Hwo and Lee. Damn people are so good with these characters.

Other thing.

I bought P4A Ultimax and forgot all about it. Never played it.

Pretty fun. Nice presentation. Still tons of mechanics but everything seems easier then GG or even BB apart of dash cancel I still find it super difficult, but that may be just sucky me.
One thing that's weird is status changes. Taken from jrpgs you can cause freeze, paralyze, confuse etc. When you get hit by status changing attack like confuse that will reverse your directional input, the game becomes super chaotic. "Shit happens, I push buttons, someone dies, I can't even."

Interesting are the button mashing mechanics, you whack one button you get auto combo if you have meter auto combo + auto super at the end. Not really optimal combo but very fun thing for beginners who just want to have fun.

Fun thing this game so far. I wish Arc Sys could make things like Kof or Samurai Shodown or some 2D Tekken offshot. That presentation is pretty crazy.

sasuke_91

Good Games Tosin if read this. Great Hwo and Lee. Damn people are so good with these characters.

Hmm... I don't think he reads this thread, but I could be wrong.

I bought P4A Ultimax and forgot all about it. Never played it.

Pretty fun. Nice presentation. Still tons of mechanics but everything seems easier then GG or even BB apart of dash cancel I still find it super difficult, but that may be just sucky me.

Wait. I always thought BB was way harder than GG, but in your post it sounds like it's the other way around.
I always wanted to get into another fighter, but it takes so much time. And I need that time to get better at Tekken :p

My connection is horrible lately. These last 3 days, I couldn't play ANYTHING. Neither TTT2 nor TR. Tried to play with Arizzz and I couldn't invite him. He had to invite me and I still got kicked every 10 minutes in the middle of a match. Tried out World Arena and nobody could play with me, no matter who invites who. I even restarted my router, but nothing changed.
My brother can play Call of Duty. No lag, no problems, nothing. It's just Tekken that has issues.
Seriously, since the firmware update for PS3 came out, Tekken is acting crazy...

GrayFoxPL

Wait. I always thought BB was way harder than GG, but in your post it sounds like it's the other way around.
I always wanted to get into another fighter, but it takes so much time. And I need that time to get better at Tekken :p

My connection is horrible lately. These last 3 days, I couldn't play ANYTHING. Neither TTT2 nor TR. Tried to play with Arizzz and I couldn't invite him. He had to invite me and I still got kicked every 10 minutes in the middle of a match. Tried out World Arena and nobody could play with me, no matter who invites who. I even restarted my router, but nothing changed.
My brother can play Call of Duty. No lag, no problems, nothing. It's just Tekken that has issues.
Seriously, since the firmware update for PS3 came out, Tekken is acting crazy...

Maybe I got confused, seemed GG was the hardcore series, though I'll admit Xrd looks kinda streamlined.

Yeah I have some problems too but it's mainly when google dns goes down.

Experiment with ps3 connection settings. Leave ip and dns like you had but change MTU to 1492/Automatic/1500 or even smth like 1499. It has different effect on many games.

If it doesn't work change your dns to google free dns, you can always change it back.

sasuke_91

If it doesn't work change your dns to google free dns, you can always change it back.
I think this actually solved the issue. I went to player matches and played a round, worked just fine. Then I went to World Arena and challenged someone. It didn't work, but that guy was actually from Brazil. I tried again with someone from France and it worked without a problem.
Thanks a lot :)

EDIT: Nope, still the same. Might have just been lucky in these two matches :(

GrayFoxPL

I think this actually solved the issue. I went to player matches and played a round, worked just fine. Then I went to World Arena and challenged someone. It didn't work, but that guy was actually from Brazil. I tried again with someone from France and it worked without a problem.
Thanks a lot :)

EDIT: Nope, still the same. Might have just been lucky in these two matches :(

Hmm, damn.

AAK

So I've paired up Baek with Zafina... team nobody knows shit about these characters. Been playing a bunch of people online and I get away with murder at least 10 times in the matches haha.

I now see the revelation Famicom must have had when he started played Zafina/Ganryu :p

Also... in case anyone had any hope for Harada being at Sony's Experience Expo, this is Shuhei Yoshida's (SCE WW Studio President) twitter:

https://twitter.com/yosp/status/538476272356040704

Sayah

So I've paired up Baek with Zafina... team nobody knows shit about these characters. Been playing a bunch of people online and I get away with murder at least 10 times in the matches haha.

I now see the revelation Famicom must have had when he started played Zafina/Ganryu :p

Also... in case anyone had any hope for Harada being at Sony's Experience Expo, this is Shuhei Yoshida's (SCE WW Studio President) twitter:

https://twitter.com/yosp/status/538476272356040704

I used to see a Zafina/Baek team online all the time.
Baek can get REALLY REALLY good tag assaults in with Zafina.

It's like finding a new game within the game, man.

AAK

Yeah, Zafina usually TA's very early in her combo's and Baek has some super boss fillers using the u/f,n,3 into FLA nonsense. It's still pretty hard for me. haha.

Anybody up for games today?

Sayah

Yeah, Zafina usually TA's very early in her combo's and Baek has some super boss fillers using the u/f,n,3 into FLA nonsense. It's still pretty hard for me. haha.

Anybody up for games today?

I would play but I need to focus on school work. Spent two days playing Smash. Now I need to spend the weekend making sure I have work done.

GrayFoxPL

Sometimes TTT2 ranking system goes full retard.

I needed 12 win streak to get Feng from grand master to brawler and it wasn't even from beginning.

Earlier my Drag got demoted after 2 wins.

ijivwBZz9EDfW.gif

Sayah

Sometimes TTT2 ranking system goes full retard.

I needed 12 win streak to get Feng from grand master to brawler and it wasn't even from beginning.

Earlier my Drag got demoted after 2 wins.

ijivwBZz9EDfW.gif

Yeah, I've had that happen. Went on a winning streak. Defeated people within +/- 3 ranks. Then I get a demotion match. I'm all "lol wtf."

Top Bottom