• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

Horseress

You'd think there would be a way considering that all you're getting is a key to unlock them and they're already on disc. So who knows. The exclusive pre order crap is very lame.

I'll not complain about that because of how traumatic the whole SfXT experience was to me...
Damn, I loved that game and Capcom didn't gave that love back to me, and Namco is doing that, so I don't mind about them trying to push the pre-orders up by doing that exclusive stuff.
This was my first game pre-order ever, and I did it only to support what they are doing
it was more for the dlc characters, but nobody needs to know that ^^

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Errgggh.. Can anyone on the 360 explain how to put music on Tekken Tunes? Like I'm confused. :/

From what I've been hearing, you actually need to have the mp3's on a CD and transfer them to your HD that way. USB is a no go if that's what you're currently trying to do.

The hell. My code included a free PSN download of the original Tekken. Plus all the other DLC. And it came in a nice shiny tin case. And this is the standard edition.

Namco must love us Aussies (can ya blame em?). :D Installing now.

SDBurton

Holy shit, I haven't even burned an actual CD for like 5 years. D:

I know right? Shit is crazy. I had to do it myself when SSX came out.

Thx,there is 1 vs 1 in ghost battle right?

I've only did ghost mode as a team, during that there were times where I could choose whether to fight a team or a solo character. I'm guessing running solo will be the same thing.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Question
how different are forest, Jun and Michelle compared to Marshal,Julia etc
Also who be a good team up with Lei, Bob?

So uh not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I'm currently playing ghost battle, and I've legit gotten 8 Lucky Boxes in a row and counting. I don't wanna quit anytime soon, because the money just keeps on pouring in.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
So uh not sure if this is a glitch or not, but I'm currently playing ghost battle, and I've legit gotten 8 Lucky Boxes in a row and counting. I don't wanna quit anytime soon, because the money just keeps on pouring in.

It's normal :D

First time I went online, I fought 8 ranked matches, got LUCKY BOX! in seven of them, then in the 9th battle got two LUCKY BOX!

LUCKY BOX! oh you give me money.

vg260

You'd think there would be a way considering that all you're getting is a key to unlock them and they're already on disc. So who knows. The exclusive pre order crap is very lame.

Not ideal, but if companies have to appease retailers to get their games on the shelves, free stuff that just gets unlocked early is probably the least offensive way to do it. I do hate the idea of not having equal access to something based on where you buy it.

SDBurton

Keep playing man, you're going to be rolling in millions when you do quit.

Sayah

Alright, I've been trying to fix my online. The new firewall is blocking stuff for me. When I try to connect online, the PS3 doesn't have any problems. HOWEVER, usually the PS3 shows the download and upload speed after testing a connection. My PS3 now is not showing the upload/download speed. It's leaving those fields blank. Plus, all the people I play with online, my connection shows up as a zero bar. It isn't actually a zero bar because the matches run really well.

Trying this static IP and other stuff out and I don't know what I'm doing. Gonna try to open ports. Anyone know which ports exactly that need to be opened? Maybe that might help to solve the problem?

I noticed something weird with the customization mode. I unlocked the front hair and side burns categories with Angel but they are only acccessible with the character slot I used to unlock it. So if I go to a new slot, lets say slot 5 for example those categories are inaccessible. I'm hoping its a glitch because other items such as led bg's and the panels are unlocked in all slots.

SDBurton

I noticed something weird with the customization mode. I unlocked the front hair and side burns categories with Angel but they are only acccessible with the character slot I used to unlock it. So if I go to a new slot, lets say slot 5 for example those categories are inaccessible. I'm hoping its a glitch because other items such as led bg's and the panels are unlocked in all slots.

Do you have your angel with customized hair in the other slots? You can only get those options when their hair is not their default.

Example: Once you give your Angel a ponytail, then the side options and front hair options should be available.

So again, just so I can get this straight. Without playing the characters and getting some customization from lucky boxes, you cant customize characters off the bat? The only real complaint that I have is that it seems to take an inordinate amount of time to find ranked matches. Even though I am sucking something fierce, I would rather be playing online.

Also, why does it seem to be so damn hard to get up without getting wailed on sometimes? Last matched I played was against Heihachi player who did the sweep low while I was on the ground, and I literally couldn't get up. If I tried to stay down it would hit. If i tried to roll out, it would hit. If i tried to low kick out, it would still hit first. It was incredibly frustrating and I just couldn't figure out how to beat it.

I am loving the game though, just need to spend some more time re figuring out the mechanics. Plus my wife loves it when I start slamming my fist on my legs in frustration.

LowParry

Trying this static IP and other stuff out and I don't know what I'm doing. Gonna try to open ports. Anyone know which ports exactly that need to be opened? Maybe that might help to solve the problem?

Depending your router, you'll have to assign the IP in your router settings that match your PS3.

PSN Ports:

TCP 80
TCP 443
TCP 5223
UDP 3478
UDP 3479
UDP 3658

See if these help.

Onemic

man, I suck ass at tekken.

And why doesn't Tiger Jackson talk during his intro? He just points at you and it looks really weird.

91O4L.png

r4Yh6.jpg

Top Bottom