• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 2 |OT| Keep That Hair Short

Trigger

3/5 - @Xbox 360 Worldwide

iu5IS.gif

Figure it's probably time to get off my butt and update the OP's Characters and Episodes sections. Should I include bios on all of the cabin survivors, or just the four or so major ones?

EDIT: Also, should I (EPISODE 1 SPOILERS)
remove Omid and Christa's profiles from the OP since it's obvious that they won't be playing a very big role in the story?

EDIT: Also, should I (EPISODE 1 SPOILERS)
remove Omid and Christa's profiles from the OP since it's obvious that they won't be playing a very big role in the story?

Nah, I'd say keep 'em there for now. They were still around in episode 1 even if they were just stepping stones.

Roto13

By the way, the new set of trophies has been added to the trophy list. They were added as an add-on, separate from the Episode 1/"base game" trophies.

I'm thinking this game might not get a platinum trophy.

Laieon

Work needs to hurry up and end! My sister doesn't play games, but she always likes watching me play through TWD, so bonding time is always nice.

Episode 2 preview spoilers:
I'm really hoping that the "I thought you were dead..." guy is revealed before the end of the episode, especially if it's who most of us are guestimating it's going to be.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Ohh I didn't know this was coming out today. Can't wait!
I just hope those jerks don't yell at me too much for letting Pete die! (Honestly had no idea what the choice even meant at the time I just went with Nick's side because he was closer to the path that lead back to camp.) Oh well, sorry Pete.

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh it says download on Xbox but won't let you download it yet.
I know it is supposed to be Wednesday but I want to play it now LOL

Is there a gamesave creator? I was planning on playing this on a different computer to last time and the effort of trying to find where I backed up my saves and get it working correctly.

halfbeast

Banned
downloading right now - used the webstore to get the episode, I won't bother with the ps3's store anymore, that shit's horrible.

Top Bottom