• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 2 |OT| Keep That Hair Short

Trying to download it off the in-game store on Xbox and it won't let me purchase the title. There's just a red x'd out circle on the info splash page under overview and above cancel.

Having trouble with a part in Episode 2
During
the zombie attack by the wind turbine
, do you need to get six headshots in a row?

jeremy1456

I do believe
Bonnie
always leaves for
the camp
no matter what choices you make in 400 Days. So yeah the same thing will happen no matter what.

No. In my save file that didn't happen, and season 2 still played out just like everyone else's.

I played through 400 days twice, and
Bonnie never went off to the camp in either playthrough

ArjanN

Great episode.

About the choice stats: You can just check them from the main menu, they work for me now, day 1 there's probably just not enough data.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Great episode.

About the choice stats: You can just check them from the main menu, they work for me now, day 1 there's probably just not enough data.

Not enough data to show my own choices?

Hubble

Episode 2 is now on the XBL marketplace.

Season pass owners while they do save money should get additional perks. Avatar items, a exclusive sneak peek for the season 3 trailer within the game before anyone else, etc.

LiK

Played Ep2 last night. It was great. Very strong episode. Who knew Nick Breckon was such a good writer? :p

Not enough data to show my own choices?

Yea, usually it's not working day one cuz not enough data out there. One thing that sucks about playing their games at launch.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
So is the second episode supposed to be released later today for EU PS3? TT didn't give an official date afaik

Fezzan

Unconfirmed Member
So is the second episode supposed to be released later today for EU PS3? TT didn't give an official date afaik
Normally they come out for ps3 eu on wednesday, but yeah they never actually confirmed it was coming today so...

Linkark07

Banned
Oh man, after this episode, I really wish
no one went to the camp o n my 400 days savegame. Right now I really want Clem to kill Bonnie.

no one went to the camp o n my 400 days savegame. Right now I really want Clem to kill Bonnie.

Yeah, me too. I guess
the settlement your group is being brought back to is the camp that Tavia took the people from 400 Days to. I got EVERYONE to go with Tavia. Dammit.

LiK

It was pretty rad how they tied it together. The next ep is gonna be so awesome.

RPGCrazied

Finished it this morning. I just knew the mysterious person
was Kenny
! Glad to see that person again. This Carver guy, the
governor 2.0
? I just have a feeling they are going to play
Kenny
against you, and you can't change the outcome.
Either he dies, or just won't trust you anymore

Also, why can't The Wolf Among Us run this decently like Walking Dead Season 2 does on PS3? Its like night/day difference in performance.

Roto13

Also, why can't The Wolf Among Us run this decently like Walking Dead Season 2 does on PS3? Its like night/day difference in performance.

Yeah, it's nuts. I think I made the right decision to play The Wolf Among Us on PC and The Walking Dead on PS3.

Don't want to read this thread before I played ep 2, but is it highly recommended to play the 400 days dlc first? I read that somewhere, thanks.

Audioboxer

Every Telltale episode runs like complete shit, if other regions were as "strict" as SCEE it would be delayed there as well.

I thought my PS3 was going to explode trying to get through The Wolf Among Us Ep1/2.

SCEE are however on the firing line here, they pretty much just need to let Telltale release their technical messes if other regions are doing so and it's just pissing off gamers waiting.

Jokab

God damn, this game doesn't support cloud saves? I probably left all that on the old IDE drive I threw out when I upgraded my computer. Meh, gotta replay episode 1 then.

LiK

Every Telltale episode runs like complete shit, if other regions were as "strict" as SCEE it would be delayed there as well.

I thought my PS3 was going to explode trying to get through The Wolf Among Us Ep1/2.

SCEE are however on the firing line here, they pretty much just need to let Telltale release their technical messes if other regions are doing so and it's just pissing off gamers waiting.

PC versions run smooth as butter.

PS3 has chugs during loading but is relatively smooth.

360 is the worst.

AHA-Lambda

tbh, I didn't like this episode much at all, and I think the problem I'm having is that so far, I'm just not connecting with much if any of these characters =/

As an aside as well,
Rebecca is also a complete b*tch, and I have zero sympathy for her, makes it hard for me to care
. I did like
Kenny
appearing but it made me think about how I cared more about him than anyone else.

Glad to see
400 days tie in now
, hope things pick up for me next episode.

Kuldar

PC versions run smooth as butter.
Luky you. On my PC episode 2 run like shit. Anytime there is more than two people the game is a slideshow.
I don't understand, episode 1 ran fine (for a Telltale game) and I didn't change anything in my computer.

Otherwise, this episode was good.
Poor Matthew, he seemed like a nice guy...

Faces of Death, Part 01: All That Remains: Telltale's Dennis Lenaart and Mark Darin break down the design decisions behind the first episode of The Walking Dead's second season.

I find the dog thing very interesting.
When you're given the option to kill the dog or leave it, it's already sentenced to death: being impaled on several iron spikes. Killing it seems like the merciful thing here, and yet lots of people seem to be against it, just because "you can't kill a dog". I put it out of its misery, that's for sure.

Just finished episode 2, really enjoyed it, season 2 is shaping up nicely, playing as Clementine is better than I thought it would be

Krentist

Neo Member
I find the dog thing very interesting.
When you're given the option to kill the dog or leave it, it's already sentenced to death: being impaled on several iron spikes. Killing it seems like the merciful thing here, and yet lots of people seem to be against it, just because "you can't kill a dog". I put it out of its misery, that's for sure.

Ehh, call me an ass,
but I left the thing to die... it did just try to kill me two seconds before that. I don't care how hungry it was. I'm not going to let a young wounded girl get really close to a violently flailing dog just to put it out of its misery.

Top Bottom