• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Jintor

Tested without Gary is like the Bombcast without Vinny

A crime against humanity.

dat god combo.

Gary keeps Will in check, Will keeps Norm in check, Norm keeps Gary in check.

burns.jpg

panda21

The patent talk is kind of disappointing, Norms apparent glee at the idea of Samsung getting in trouble regardless of the fact that the trial seems to have been a complete farce is depressing.

Some of the things the jury said were insane, and the idea of someone confusing a phone with Samsung written all over it with an iPhone is laughable

The patent talk is kind of disappointing, Norms apparent glee at the idea of Samsung getting in trouble regardless of the fact that the trial seems to have been a complete farce is depressing.

Some of the things the jury said were insane, and the idea of someone confusing a phone with Samsung written all over it with an iPhone is laughable

Well tbf a lot of people confuse my asus ultra book with mba.

The whole thing was quite dumb though.

I'd hope they could get Adam to chime in on this, being a content creator. Pretty sure that show had a few calls from lawyers and whatnot over the years.

Ozone

Just want to point out that as someone working on Rock Band, the correct term is indeed "note highway". Wanted to throw that out there.

Megasoum

Banned
So there was an provincial election up here in Quebec today and I just noticed that the Gary Whitta look-alike lost his elections tonight haha

650368644.jpg

Chuck

Still without luck
New episode of This is only a Test and...

GARY IS BACK =D

iNLX3J60EV0n7.png

EPISODE 138 - WHITTA FEVER - 9/6/2012

On this week's episode, Gary talks about airlocks, Norm fondles a tablet, and Will has to take a brief timeout. All that, plus the latest from Google, Motorola, Microsoft, Nokia, and fake outtakes. Enjoy!

Don't afraid to comment on the podcast page and review the podcast on iTunes. =D

eznark

Banned
Ha, I went to Amazon, saw that and thought nothing was different. Those sure are kindle fires. I guess I missed the bigger one.

Sue them.

eznark

Banned
It doesn't really look like there was any reason. It's a 4G version of a kind of crappy device from the looks of it?

What is exciting about it?

If they knew Amazon were having an event today I dunno why they didn't just hold fire until afterwards.
Norm and I weren't available today or tomorrow, so it would have been Will talking to himself.

FWIW I think Amazon's new offerings are fantastic, already ordered a Paperwhite.

Norm and I weren't available today or tomorrow, so it would have been Will talking to himself.

FWIW I think Amazon's new offerings are fantastic, already ordered a Paperwhite.

was planning on doing the same... but wtf am i gonna do with my old one? All my relatives and family that want a kindle already has one.

Not seeing much of a used market for them lol.

Paperwhite is going to be the #1 item on my Christmas list this year. Everything I've wanted in a Kindle. My only remaining concern at this point is how quickly the model can change pages.

MasLegio

Banned

I think we all deserve a Podcast of Will talking to himself during a live product event. He could comment the show and tweets high up from his horse.

panda21

wooo wooo

i'm torn between just straight raw doggin this one onto my ipod or finishing the b-cast first

and tis the day of 8-4

yeay we art blessed verily

Norm was too quiet on the latest Adam Project - don't let Will and Adam dominate the discussion, I want to know what the young hip kids are reading these days

Also, Gary talking about how Google needs to murder someone, ahh its good to have him back :)

bionic77

was planning on doing the same... but wtf am i gonna do with my old one? All my relatives and family that want a kindle already has one.

Not seeing much of a used market for them lol.
This is the worst part of getting so many gadgets.

The old stuff still works but you have no use for it once you upgrade and it feels wrong to throw away the old Kindle just because you upgraded to the new hotness. Even the Salvation Army is wary of taking this stuff.

I am super tempted to upgrade, but my OG 3G Kindle still works and I paid a lot of money for it so I will just close my eyes to the all of the new beautiful Kindles that have been released since then and just keep plugging around with this one.

Pepto

Banned
Bank app on your phone is important? Really? I would never use a bank app on my iphone.

Maybe I'm a special case but I'm pretty much over the app thing. I haven't even opened the app store in about six months.

Bank app on your phone is important? Really? I would never use a bank app on my iphone.

Maybe I'm a special case but I'm pretty much over the app thing. I haven't even opened the app store in about six months.

I think you are. I use the bank app on my phone all the time, it's way easier than going to their website and lets me do a ton of stuff.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This is the worst part of getting so many gadgets.

The old stuff still works but you have no use for it once you upgrade and it feels wrong to throw away the old Kindle just because you upgraded to the new hotness. Even the Salvation Army is wary of taking this stuff.

I am super tempted to upgrade, but my OG 3G Kindle still works and I paid a lot of money for it so I will just close my eyes to the all of the new beautiful Kindles that have been released since then and just keep plugging around with this one.

Sell it on ebay?

Or pawn it off.

bro1

Banned

I use my bank app everyday! monitor funds going in and out, pay bills when I am traveling, and deposit checks. I honestly couldn't live without it at this point. I hate going to to the bank.

Pepto

Banned
I use my bank app everyday! monitor funds going in and out, pay bills when I am traveling, and deposit checks. I honestly couldn't live without it at this point. I hate going to to the bank.

Doesn't your bank have a website you could use?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
If he's doing it on a phone the app usually has an interface that doesn't suck to use compared to through the browser.

Idk if it's just me, but I need to do bank stuff, I try to go do it on a computer. Old habits probably.

My phone is more for looking at puppy pics.

Top Bottom