• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of semantics, what do you call the 2000-2010. 80s 90s ....____?

I absolutely hate the sound of "noughties," so I just say "the two thousands," or "the first decade of the twenty-first century."

Curufinwe

Bank app on your phone is important? Really? I would never use a bank app on my iphone.

Maybe I'm a special case but I'm pretty much over the app thing. I haven't even opened the app store in about six months.

I would use my bank's app if it would let take pictures of my paycheques to deposit them.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Man, the podcast needs Gary. I like Joey and Wes just fine, but it almost feels like Gary carries the podcast. I still enjoy the podcast without him, but not nearly as much. Also, I have no interest in getting the iPhone 5 (I have a GS3) but I am SUPER excited about the Apple event because I love hearing the guys talk about tech that they are all legit passionate and excited about. And that seems to happen mainly with Apple products. Can't wait for the podcast next week.

Gary, quit your dead end jobs writing vidya games (lame) and movie blockbusters (blerg) and be a dedicated podcaster for Tested. I mean, you do know that Jamie and Adam are involved right?

Dany

Banned
Late to the party I know but that cat conversation was bad. Very bad. I never knew I could give less shits about anything before then.

numble

Man, the podcast needs Gary. I like Joey and Wes just fine, but it almost feels like Gary carries the podcast. I still enjoy the podcast without him, but not nearly as much. Also, I have no interest in getting the iPhone 5 (I have a GS3) but I am SUPER excited about the Apple event because I love hearing the guys talk about tech that they are all legit passionate and excited about. And that seems to happen mainly with Apple products. Can't wait for the podcast next week.

Gary, quit your dead end jobs writing vidya games (lame) and movie blockbusters (blerg) and be a dedicated podcaster for Tested. I mean, you do know that Jamie and Adam are involved right?

This. I only listen to Gary podcasts now.

eznark

Banned
You guys should get Nathan Edwards into the offices for one last blind buildoff before he is banished to Texas.

Also.....how long is Maximum PC for this world?

solarus

Still untitled sounds like a 2 man podcast, norm just disappears except for the occasional word or two lol.
EDIT:I listened to the 9/4/12 one btw, i always listen to this is only a test but first time listening to still untitled.

Megasoum

Banned
Still untitled sounds like a 2 man podcast, norm just disappears except for the occasional word or two lol.
EDIT:I listened to the 9/4/12 one btw, i always listen to this is only a test but first time listening to still untitled.

Will should start a "no phone/tablet" rule during the podcast. Norm just spends the whole podcast browsing the web and twitter instead of actually participating to the discussion.

Zaph

Will should start a "no phone/tablet" rule during the podcast. Norm just spends the whole podcast browsing the web and twitter instead of actually participating to the discussion.
When Tested first launched and the podcast was a two man show, after struggling to get a word out of Norm for the first couple episodes, Will banned devices during the show. I think that ban was lifted once Gary became a regular.

This is why the podcast needs Gary. Because Will has to play the role of a host (make sure things don't go too far off the rails, they're coving all topics, etc) he can't be as entertaining/goofy as his guest appearances on the Bombcast, and Norm... well I think Norm would just rather spend two hours Googling himself...

Chuck

Still without luck
New episode of This is only a Test and...

Gary is out, so Brad is pinch-hitting!

iNLX3J60EV0n7.png

EPISODE 139 - THE IPHONE 5 ARRIVES - 9/13/2012

On this week's episode, Norm calculates surface area, Will is crotchety, and Brad makes a big decision. All that, plus the latest on the iPhone 5, Amazon's new Kindle Paperwhite, Nokia gets caught cheating, Curiosity's Myspace pics, and another episode of fake outtakes. Enjoy!

Don't afraid to comment on the podcast page and review the podcast on iTunes. =D

big_z

On this week's episode, Norm calculates surface area, Will is crotchety, and Brad makes a big decision. All that, plus the latest on the iPhone 5, Amazon's new Kindle Paperwhite, Nokia gets caught cheating, Curiosity's Myspace pics, and another episode of fake outtakes. Enjoy!

it'll be interesting to see how this unfolds. brad seemed pretty pleased with the win phone and was looking at win8 but Will was trying to talk him into apple. brads opinions get swayed on quicklooks so im guessing he's going to give in. the apple bias at tested is pretty strong.

Top Bottom