• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Atruvius

QOMku.png

Click the far left icon and you get different versions of the guys above the logo on top. Nice touch.

Huh, I don't have that icon.

The new site looks real nice. I like that it isn't all white, but more grayish; easier on the eyes.

Atruvius

Are you logged in?

It only works when your logged in? No, I wasn't. I made a Giant Bomb account a few years back. Does it work on Tested since they were Whiskey sites back then?

edit. Eh, I'll just make a new account even if it works. I don't remember my account name nor my password.

f0rk

So the redesign joins the list of sites that freeze up my entire computer for 5 seconds when I open them for the first time. Great.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Weird, earlier today I watched that episode and the resolution was fine.

Edit: Oh wait, could it be because the big piece of paper on the lower right was a Credit or Debit Card receipt that had Adam's signature in it?

Yes. Read the comments. Will applied a YT filter to the video as he doesn't have time to edit it properly atm.

Megasoum

Banned
Cool video with Adam this morning.

On a side note, something I noticed with the Adam videos, whoever keeps taking picture with an SLR in the background (I assume Norm) should REALLY turn off the sound effect. It's super annoying to hear that every couple of seconds.

Oh...and podcast intro related...

31821193.jpg

mojiimbo

Can someone explain what the 12 days of Tested christmas videos are? Are they ads?
Seems like one of those holiday gift shopping guides that everyone does but in 1 minute video segments for 12 days. I like them, I'm looking forward to picking up that AirPlay speaker when it gets dirt cheap.

FStop7

Banned
On a side note, something I noticed with the Adam videos, whoever keeps taking picture with an SLR in the background (I assume Norm) should REALLY turn off the sound effect. It's super annoying to hear that every couple of seconds.

are... are you serious

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Was just about to say they should call the side podcast Still Still Untitled: The Ben Savage project, but they covered that this week.

I'm only halfway through this week's podcast, but so far it's kinda boooooooring. I like Wes, but the show needs that Whitta energy.

Also i still miss Ana. WANG 4 lyfe :(

eznark

Banned
Last time I remember Will talking about the Surface he kind of liked it but was disappointed by the lack of apps. Now it's a device so utterly shit that the brand Surface is dead?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I thought he was indifferent until it actually came out and then thought it was shit.

The Surface Pro was always more exciting to me anyway. The price is pretty good as well.

Yes, ok, so he has thought it was shit ever since he actually was able to have an informed opinion.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I could have sworn the first podcast after the reviews that his only huge complaint was the App Store. Maybe not.

No... I distinctly remember him shitting all over the Surface RT on the first podcast after he spent serious time with it. It wasn't just about the dead app store, but also the generally poor performance and issues with bugs.

Megasoum

Banned
No... I distinctly remember him shitting all over the Surface RT on the first podcast after he spent serious time with it. It wasn't just about the dead app store, but also the generally poor performance and issues with bugs.

What I remember is that the consensus was that the hardware itself was good but the software was terrible. Which means that, in theory, the Surface Pro could be a great machine but everything RT was terrible.

Pretty sure they loved the form factor, the keyboards, the screen, etc.

eznark

Banned
Maybe that's what I'm remembering.

Anyway I finally saw one at a kiosk in Indy and I'm surprised they even liked the hardware. The thing is kind of a weird shape and doesn't really balance well when you're holding it. I was super disappointed since I assume the Surface Pro will be identical in form.

Top Bottom