• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

I dreamed about Will and Norm and a "Kindle TV" (Amazon branded Smart TV with Kinect like controls) last night. The TVs had super-high quality camera that could let them be used as mirrors in bathrooms

I thought I would share that I am weird.

I dreamed about Will and Norm and a "Kindle TV" (Amazon branded Smart TV with Kinect like controls) last night. The TVs had super-high quality camera that could let them be used as mirrors in bathrooms

I thought I would share that I am weird.

It's OK, dude. I had a dream last night that involved Ryan Scott, Karen Chu and Ryan Higgins from the Geekbox.

send help

Chuck

Still without luck
Not sure about the podcast. Will is on paternity leave obviously and norm hasn't mentioned the podcast on twitter today at all. vov

Edit: NOPE!

@nchan said:
sorry guys, no podcast this week. maybe one next week or we'll wait until will comes back from babby leave. plenty of jars though.

bummer.

Dany

Banned
Listening to last week...its hard to listen to this tech podcast when they have reddit ama updates :/ Like they sure love talking about the internet.

eznark

Banned
Listening to last week...its hard to listen to this tech podcast when they have reddit ama updates :/ Like they sure love talking about the internet.

It's quickly turning into a best of reddit show anyway it seems. It doesn't bother me as I don't go to reddit and I like to hear their take on stuff.

Azar

It's quickly turning into a best of reddit show anyway it seems. It doesn't bother me as I don't go to reddit and I like to hear their take on stuff.
Apparently a lot of people did not find Arnold Schwarzenegger doing an AMA as funny as we did.

The pc build video had me looking for the happy hour when Will abliterated Norms PC build time while blindfolded.

Couldnt find it. Anyone else able to find it?

Didnt all the happy hours with tested get added to tested.coms youtube and made free for all after the buyout?

eznark

Banned
Apparently a lot of people did not find Arnold Schwarzenegger doing an AMA as funny as we did.

Not even that, and honestly the format of the show (talk about whatever the f you want) probably means a lot of that will come up because I get the impression that Norm is never not on Reddit.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Not even that, and honestly the format of the show (talk about whatever the f you want) probably means a lot of that will come up because I get the impression that Norm is never not on Reddit.

Reddit talk on the podcast is mildly annoying but not too bad. What's embarrassing is Norm begging for upvotes on Twitter whenever he makes Reddit posts

panda21

now that Will is busy spawning more Smithlings, I reckon a BNG podcast is in order. (B for Bradley Shoemaker)

hell even just the return of the Whitta would be welcomed.

would be super cool if they could get the new blackberry for the podcast this week but I guess they maybe can't afford it.

now that Will is busy spawning more Smithlings, I reckon a BNG podcast is in order. (B for Bradley Shoemaker)

hell even just the return of the Whitta would be welcomed.

would be super cool if they could get the new blackberry for the podcast this week but I guess they maybe can't afford it.

Last time Will was out Norm did fuck all for a week.

I expect this to be the same.

Any ETA on Wills return? Are we talking weeks or months?

ABegyPxl.jpg

TWISTING THE NIGHT AWAY

eznark

Banned
No, because the article reads like an ad for avocados. I was genuinely curious. Seems like something those avocado people would so.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
No, because the article reads like an ad for avocados. I was genuinely curious. Seems like something those avocado people would so.

The avocado cartel is ruthless and not afraid to pump money into the really big and important tech sites so I wouldn't be surprised.

jediyoshi

Towards the end of the last Still Untitled.

"You're not doing your readers a service by not judiciously picking everything, things that are worth talking about." In the context of the verge bringing a bunch of people in for coverage.

Aaron

I tried to watch some of the Verge's video coverage, and it was so full of hipster bullshit there wasn't any room left for tech. It actually made me a little ill.

Episode 156 - My Two Dads - 1/31/2013

Will and Gary join Norm to talk about babies, sacs, Blackberry's new phones, quarterly report season, the future of Netflix, and a whole lot more. All that plus what we've been testing and a very hungry edition of fake outtakes. (Video coming when YouTube is ready)

download

WILL IS BACK!!
GARY IS BACK!!

Top Bottom