• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Who touches another person's knee during an interview. Honestly!

BTW, Gary, never got into the adventure/episodic games like BTTF, but count me interested in TWD.

Just saw the iPad teardown video, really good stuff, although the muzak in the background in distracting, I kept expecting Will and Norm to start fucking.

Just needed some black leather couch and it would be set.

Liked the video too, a few annoyances though, especially the cameras focus, please don't make that a permanent thing.

eznark

Banned
I'll say legos until the day I die. Calling a bunch of legos LEGO is akin to saying kar-ah-oh-keh instead of karaoke. Sure, maybe it's correct but you sound like a nimrod.

I'll say legos until the day I die. Calling a bunch of legos LEGO is akin to saying kar-ah-oh-keh instead of karaoke. Sure, maybe it's correct but you sound like a nimrod.

Oh hell no. Always called it lego in plural ever since I was a kid, just like my parents and the people at the day care, I'm sorry your parents and friends kept you in the delusion of legos being right but sometimes you gotta grow up and realize it's not right, just like when you realized it was just your drunk uncle dressing up as Santa, it's worse than Will Smiths executable.
LLShC.gif

eznark

Banned
Oh hell no. Always called it lego in plural ever since I was a kid, just like my parents and the people at the day care, I'm sorry your parents and friends kept you in the delusion of legos being right but sometimes you gotta grow up and realize it's not right, just like when you realized it was just your drunk uncle dressing up as Santa, it's worse than Will Smiths executable.
LLShC.gif

You probably call soda "pop" too you filthy commie.

FStop7

Banned
Just saw the iPad teardown video, really good stuff, although the muzak in the background in distracting, I kept expecting Will and Norm to start fucking.

I was sure you and Norm were going to passionately embrace at some point during the podcast without Will. The sexual tension was amazing.

Must be a midwest thing, I always heard it pronounced "Lego's". "Go play with your Lego" sounds dumb unless you only have 1 brick or something.

eznark

Banned
Must be a midwest thing, I always heard it pronounced "Lego's". "Go play with your Lego" sounds dumb unless you only have 1 brick or something.

People that plays with lego's call them lego's. People that "build" LEGO structures to display call them LEGO.

Well at least I know that when you're dead it'll be one less person doing it.

You've got at least ten years on me Whitta, you'll never live to see that day!

Will Smith:Coffee::Gary Whitta:LEGO

As someone who comes from the lego country : you are wrong and you should feel bad for misusing the word, legoland agrees too.

Last week, before all the whiskey stuff went down, I was offered a job which would move my wife, kid and I across the country. I was planning to accept it and I was a complete nervous wreck about it. Nervous about giving notice to my current job, about moving, about finding a new place, about the new job...

Then your news broke and it made me feel better. I know it is dumb but you guys going through such a big change made me feel better about going through mine. I guess part of it was giantbomb started around the same time I started my current job. I still remember stopping by the gas station on the way to work to pick up a Gatorade Tyger because Jeff and Ryan talked about it on the first episode of Arrow Pointing Down. Just kind of felt right I suppose

So thanks for making me feel better!

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Last week, before all the whiskey stuff went down, I was offered a job which would move my wife, kid and I across the country. I was planning to accept it and I was a complete nervous wreck about it. Nervous about giving notice to my current job, about moving, about finding a new place, about the new job...

Hey cool, I'm moving across the country also. I'm driving the whole way, so I'm planning a mega road trip. Looking into getting a mobile hotspot since Gary raves about it and buying a month's data so that the drive won't be as painful.

But in other news, I just ironed my black turtleneck with an iPad 3. It's so versatile, Apple has really outdone themselves.

Osietra

Banned
What's the timecode for where the guy touches Garry's knee.

I need to know this too.

What's the back story by the way? Did the interviewer and Gary go way back? Knee touching is a pretty intimate thing to do, which makes me wonder if they shared a night of illicit passion, only to pretend it never happened.

Was there a movement when he touched Gary's knee? Like a subtle caress? Did Gary get that fuzzy feeling? His expression in those stills, suggest, with explosive impact, that he might have.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Wow. Greg Miller seems like the Alan Partridge of the vijda game world. Maybe it's because of the suit and the laugh track, I dunno...

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Greg Miller hosting an online talk show is the most uncomfortable, cringe-worthy thing I have seen on the internet in a long-ass time.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Greg Miller hosting an online talk show is the most uncomfortable, cringe-worthy thing I have seen on the internet in a long-ass time.

Ok, so I'm not crazy in my Alan Partridge comparison, I guess...

Top Bottom