• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

https://twitter.com/#!/willsmith/status/183067009293094913

sigh, my workday for friday will be without a tested podcast to listen to. Balls.

There are loads of ways - if you really want it.

A Dropbox app is available is for both Android and iOS - so that is an easy way to get the file over to a moblike device

Most tablets/smartphone browsers will let you stream direct from the link

Some browsers (iCab on iOS) will let you download directly from the link, and let you listen (also within the browsers)

With the RSS fix instacast decided to mark every episode of This Is Only A Test as unplayed. It is going to take like FIVE whole minutes to go through and mark them as played. I hope you're happy Jamie and Adam!!

eznark

Banned
This week has made me realize that I consume about 90% of their content via Roku and the other 10% via RSS click through.

Hope both get fixed soon, I miss Tested.

Hela

Those galleries have to change. Clicking through 100 pics on the off chance one might be really awesome isn't a very good proposition.

I just want my damn video bigger player, especially now that youtube is being all cunty about it too and have taken away cosmic panda video sizes.

eznark

Banned
Good episode. I think Will was way too dismissive of the Vita though. I'm hoping the launch game he mentioned but had yet to buy is Mutant Blobs Attack. Simply amazing. I was a huge skeptic of the Vita but ended up getting one for free shortly after it launched. Between Hot Shots Golf, MLB: The Show and Mutant Blobs Attack, this has been the single best console launch I've experienced since Mario 64. The Vita shows an absolute ton of promise as a sports handheld, which has not existed to this point.

Also, I really like all three perspectives on general issues but during the snail discussion when Gary basically said "none of this is interesting to me at all" I kind of felt that way about everything. It was telling when you finally got to tech stuff and you guys were like "eh, this is all irrelevant so whatever."

I still think it's a great podcast and hopefully will attract a lot more attention as a result of the exposure from Jamie and Adam but I'm not really sure it will continue to be what I'm looking for. The Verge guys are insufferable and Maximum PC seems to be about on its last legs (and rarely puts out a podcast anyway) so...anyone have any other tech/pc focused podcasts that they listen to?

I think that a lot of the "new" topics just feel "false" when you're talking about them. The science stuff is interesting, but the way the discussions are entered into seems fake to me. There must be a better way.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I think that a lot of the "new" topics just feel "false" when you're talking about them. The science stuff is interesting, but the way the discussions are entered into seems fake to me. There must be a better way.

Doesn't bother me all that much. I think the thing is it's hard to segue from one topic to another now that the stuff they cover is so general. I'm sure they'll find a rhythm though.

Doesn't bother me all that much. I think the thing is it's hard to segue from one topic to another now that the stuff they cover is so general. I'm sure they'll find a rhythm though.

I suppose that could be it.

I miss the Inception noise...that made the podcast feel "natural" somehow.

Where is the Dominion storage solution video that Will mentioned?

I know I should be complaining about the whole 'milking for clicks!' for the lego image gallery thing, but man.... tested sure loads WAY faster now!

I do hope a proper gallery view would be implemented someday though!

Got together with Will and Norm yesterday along with some other friends and built a LOT of LEGO!

F5L5v.jpg

bPY0W.jpg

JS9wi.jpg

kLLKM.jpg

Hk4MR.jpg

iT8bF.jpg

rz24c.jpg

tvxiG.jpg

xSDn2.jpg

WrrH8.jpg

Ufeah.jpg

HmhOV.jpg

RVBA7.jpg

yFgiQ.jpg

4dm1H.jpg

XMsyt.jpg

The Lego Millennium Falcon is such a fantastic set. It's incredible to see how Lego actually got the thing to come together. I really love all of the little details, like the smuggling compartment and the holochess board. By building that set first, however, I think I ruined Lego for myself. I did the X-Wing and White House like a week later and they were both really repetitive and unexciting.

Haha I'm listening to the podcast now, I ruined my first droid by dropping it in the toilet when I was drunk sending a text.

The amount I read GAF/Facebook/BBC news when I shit on my smartphone (ie. every single time I've had a shit in the last three years) I'm quite impressed I've never dropped it in.

Jintor

seriously been a fucking month and my goddamn barnes and noble x-wing hasn't arrived yet, and the method they shipped with doesn't have a useful tracking number or something so they don't even know where it is! It's still within the 'three weeks to ship, one or two weeks to clear customs' window but arrrgh, never buying from them again :|

Emitan

seriously been a fucking month and my goddamn barnes and noble x-wing hasn't arrived yet, and the method they shipped with doesn't have a useful tracking number or something so they don't even know where it is! It's still within the 'three weeks to ship, one or two weeks to clear customs' window but arrrgh, never buying from them again :|

Move to katawa gaf hq: texas

Chuck

Still without luck

If it was Norm's tweet from a while ago with the deal then I can say I got mine, living in Cali, but I know someone who never got his, living in Vancouver Toronto. They made him wait weeks and he ended up getting a refund.

He said "The official word they said is wait 2 weeks past the expected date to get a full refund after checking with local post and customs."

Top Bottom