• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JFEvqd7OroA/Tg5cLLp6UwI/AAAAAAAAADU/Tkh2kAMS-kc/s1600/mother+of+god.jpg[IMG]

This entire video was amazing...

This dude also holds the Guiness World Record for Distance as well

[B]226 feet and 10 inches [/B]
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wedcZp07raE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wedcZp07raE[/URL][/QUOTE]

That's what he is known for in the first place.

mclaren777

ibkSJXbuwYitjf.gif

I used to be quite good at making planes that would loop back to me.

In fact, this GIF is making me wonder if I still remember the old design.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Paper airplane thread made me open this thread. Subscribed.

What's the tagline mean?

They used to constantly accuse each other of racism when anybody mentioned anything having to do with colors or races, really stupid. Lean into it was just something else Will said for a while. Basically lame memes.

OMG Aero

The "that's racist" meme is completely worth it just for that story of Norm and Will playing the Wii-U at E3 or wherever and Norm said it out of habit after the Nintendo rep told him he would be the yellow player in that hide and seek game, leaving the Nintendo rep completely horrified.

I don't see anything wrong with that dickhead going to jail. There's a difference between a racist joke with mates in the pub and calling someone a nigger on Twitter over and over again etc etc. Especially someone who is fighting for their life.

Utter scumbag.

Also, loved grumpy Will this ep.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking A, Will. You interrupt Norm's interesting talk about the deep sea stuff to ask if James Cameron should really have been the guy to do the dive? Of course he was the right guy. He was the one with the money and the interest to do it. It wouldn't have happened without him, so why ask if someone else should have been sent?

FStop7

Banned
I was listening to last week's show. Will Smith you are a crazy person for suggesting that Apple revert to the 1024x768 display.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I don't think YouTube comments are always bad. If you look at the comments for something mainstream like video games or music videos then there's going to be a lot of annoying stuff. But if you're looking at hobbyist videos or tutorial videos on some specific thing, the comments can often be helpful and insightful.

Gary's split second realization about him swearing is absolutely hilarious.

Figure out what's commonly stereotypically associated with rice.

Isn't rice a common part of a meal of pretty much every nationality in the world besides america?

And is there a reason why the podcast videos are unlisted? There are more embarrassing things on the internets ;P

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
I know the exclusive nature of Jiro's sushi restaurant is probably the most appealing thing to Norm, but if he hasn't been to Tokyo before, I would bet he would make the same cum face eating at any sushi bar in Tsukiji as he would at Jiro's. I consider myself fairly well-versed with sushi and have eaten multiple $150 omakases at excellent restaurants, but I am still not confident enough to eat at a masters-level restaurant. I want to be more knowledgeable before I can truly appreciate a $350/person place like that.

Plus, there are at least 3-4 elite sushi restaurants in Tokyo just as exclusive and top-quality as Jiro's. It's very unlike Norm to want to eat at Jiro's when there's other possibly more exclusive restaurants that some sushi snobs consider better than Jiro's

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished the whole episode and I thought it was great overall!

Gary was just on fire on a few of those topics.

eznark

Banned
lol, in a discussion of racism on the internet Will proposes Jim Crow laws for internet access. How bout we just create a separate but equal internet?

"Internet license" is the stupidest idea anyone has ever had.

sixghost

The science podcast might be interested in actual data on the "bullying epidemic."

http://reason.com/blog/2012/03/31/is-there-a-bullying-epidemic-in-the-us-n

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303404704577311664105746848.html?mod=e2tw

I'm glad 90% of the people in Gary's google+ were anti-prison for a tweet.

I think their point was more that individual cases of bullying can be much more severe now with things like facebook or twitter, since the bullying can continue after school is over, not that those things have increased bullying overall.

AngryMoth

I was listening to last week's show. Will Smith you are a crazy person for suggesting that Apple revert to the 1024x768 display.
I actually agreed with Will on that one. I'd take a half weight iPad over a double resolution one. Im sick of having it fall on my face when I'm lying down with it. Hurts!

AngryMoth

God fucking damn it what is this bullshit.

I made dozens, hundreds of airplanes as a kid and the one I just made alongside these guys in 5 minutes was honestly flying better and more stable than pretty much all of them.

Great stuff.
It's funny, my dad taught me that design when I was like 5 and it's the one I've always made, but it's always sucked for me. Too much positive dihedral angle I guess!

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I am not liking the more general podcast. I would much rather hear them talk tech than to act like a link aggregator.

Top Bottom