• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

notworksafe

Mailbagmailbagmailbagmailbag

This mailbag vid is awesome! Also, Men's Pocky is the best Pocky.

Is this filmed in the new Testbusters offices? Pretty fancy digs if so.

ghostmind

Pq97X.jpg

Now you can live the dream Will.

That is one sweet mailbag, by the way.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Is the new site going to have a RSS feed? i would have thought it would have been implemented already...

Chuck

Still without luck
Is the new site going to have a RSS feed? i would have thought it would have been implemented already...

Yes, they said they're still working on it along with the dozens of other problems the site has. I would assume it's not very difficult to implement so expect it soon, hopefully.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
I will never understand the mentality of buying gifts for celebrities, D-list internet or otherwise. I hope Steve realizes he's no better than the legions of Kpop fans who buy and mail iPads, clothing and jewelry to Korean starlets.

That said, Norm's house is freaking sweet.

I will never understand the mentality of buying gifts for celebrities, D-list internet or otherwise. I hope Steve realizes he's no better than the legions of Kpop fans who buy and mail iPads, clothing and jewelry to Korean starlets.

That said, Norm's house is freaking sweet.

I like mailbags, so keep sending em shit.

Poyunch

Seriously for all the shit Will has to deal with thanks to his cum face, Norm better get the same treatment now that he had his own cum face moment. :p

panda21

Can you get the cuusoo stuff outside of japan? I want the submamarine.

I'm going to Japan soon, wonder if they sell them at retail...

sixghost

that guy just threw a paper airplane in a perfect circle like it was nothing. That's awesome.

i take that back, batplane is the new best paper airplane

tsigo

Tested needs to fix their fucking RSS. I haven't seen a single piece of content from them since the switch, simply because I don't check their site.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Got to say, the new content on the site is pretty great. Looks like Will and Norm are both getting to do a lot more cool stuff that's not only limited to household tech.

Also, here's a .gif I found in the comments. This goes beyond cumface memes.

4oCzo.gif

Vyer

Hey a couple of podcasts back someone asked a question about the best program to rip his blu rays, but I couldn't make out Norm's answer. Anyone know?

Hey a couple of podcasts back someone asked a question about the best program to rip his blu rays, but I couldn't make out Norm's answer. Anyone know?

MakeMKV is the best IMO. I believe that was Will/Norm's recommendation too. You could then use something like Handbreak to reduce the filesize or convert it - although you dont need to) as you can stream/transcode MKV with he right setup

If you will be doing a lot of ripping, invest in an external drive as you can easilly kill your internal drive trying to rip a whole DVD/Blu-ray collection

JBuccCP

The paper airlplane guy was awesome. I had a book my grandpa gave me when I was a kid that had all sorts of paper airplane designs in it.. Wish I could find it. And now Will and Norm and Gary must design their own paper airplanes and compete against each other, obviously.

Top Bottom