• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S3 |OT| Adventures In Character Assassination - Thursdays 9/8c

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Lexa and Clarke better happen.

Only thing stopping it is Lexa biting it at this point, imo. That, or declaring war against Pike's regime.

Anywho...I know the promos led to it coming and all, but Pike's fucking dumber than shit if he thinks he can intimidate the whole of the grounder forces into not attacking.

Like....you're gonna run out of bullets eventually, and while I'm sure a lot was stored in Mt. Weather, it's not infinite. Plus, guns jam, and you're outmanned something fierce.

Also more than ready for Jasper to be gone at this point, lol. Though I imagine with the end of his scene, the slow turnaround 'might' start.

Somnia

What a fucking great episode. Pike can go float himself with Bellamy, dumb motherfuckers. Shits gonna get real next week at this rate.

Also god damn at Lexa in that dress at the end.

george_us

Only thing stopping it is Lexa biting it at this point, imo. That, or declaring war against Pike's regime.

Anywho...I know the promos led to it coming and all, but Pike's fucking dumber than shit if he thinks he can intimidate the whole of the grounder forces into not attacking.

Like....you're gonna run out of bullets eventually, and while I'm sure a lot was stored in Mt. Weather, it's not infinite. Plus, guns jam, and you're outmanned something fierce.

Also more than ready for Jasper to be gone at this point, lol. Though I imagine with the end of his scene, the slow turnaround 'might' start.
Seriously, Japser acting like bitch over a girl who he knew for TWO FUCKING MONTHS is absurd. Like come on dude. They didn't have a choice and he knows it.

Top Bottom