• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S3 |OT| Adventures In Character Assassination - Thursdays 9/8c

wg1eOoF.png

Interesting.

Somnia

wg1eOoF.png

Interesting.

That I like to hear, was actually writing something up last night with the theory that it was the chip not Lexa herself that we saw and that Clarke fell in love with.

I still think that the love Lexa felt for Clarke and what the AI experienced from that will change it in some way. It is after all learning with their host I would imagine.

I am glad to hear Lexa was Lexa though, I didn't like the theory that it wasn't.

That I like to hear, was actually writing something up last night with the theory that it was the chip not Lexa herself that we saw and that Clarke fell in love with.

I still think that the love Lexa felt for Clarke and what the AI experienced from that will change it in some way. It is after all learning with their host I would imagine.

I am glad to hear Lexa was Lexa though, I didn't like the theory that it wasn't.

What I meant by the other theory was that, even though the AI was a huge influence in them coming together, at the end of the day she loved Lexa for who she was and Lexa loved Clarke. The AI just drew them together.

Somnia

What I meant by the other theory was that, even though the AI was a huge influence in them coming together, at the end of the day she loved Lexa for who she was and Lexa loved Clarke. The AI just drew them together.

Oh no I actually still agree with that theory. I think the AI helped draw them together for sure, even though Lexa was Lexa what she saw and experienced in her dreams or memories from the AI could help push her in certain ways potentially, or even just answer questions she had. The AI didn't make them fall in love or anything that's for sure.

Somnia

The 100 @ Wondercon information

SUNDAY, MARCH 27

12:15-1:15 p.m. The 100 Special Video Presentation and Q&A — With Mt. Weather destroyed, and tensions escalating among the various clans on the ground, join The 100 as they return to WonderCon for their second appearance. The 100’s sacrifices and heartbreaking choices have changed them forever, but now, as they set out to fortify their place in this dangerous new world, the question remains what form that world will take? Will peace begin to take form, or will full-scale war break out among the Grounder clans? The twists are just beginning. Be among the first to get the scoop on what’s in store for the second half of season three. What is the City of Light? What is ALIE’s end game? What challenges will the Sky People face next? Join us for a special video presentation followed by a Q&A with series stars Eliza Taylor, Bob Morley, Devon Bostick, Christopher Larkin, Lindsey Morgan, Richard Harmon, Isaiah Washington and executive producer Jason Rothenberg. From Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Alloy Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television, The 100 airs Thursdays at 9/8c on The CW. Become a fan on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/CWThe100, and follow the show on Twitter at @CWThe100. Theater

Somnia

Current top trends:

United States Trends · Change
#ClassicFilmsForSeniors
#YouSaidILoveYouISaid
#MemeHistory
#DangerousWomanTonight
#IdolDuets
LGBT FANS DESERVE BETTER
Mario Chalmers
RENEW THE 100
Jermaine Kearse
Notre Dame

Worldwide Trends · Change
#Gala10GHVIP
Ganso
#TeamIronMan
#DangerousWomanTonight
#معلومه_عني_حلوه
#NoEsPorPresumir
LGBT FANS DESERVE BETTER
Romero e Atena
Perfumo
Marx e Hegel

I'm glad to see the stupid campaign for "cancel the 100" is not trending.

Pike please remember that this same Finn shot up a village with women and children for no good reason and put Arkadia at risk much like you're doing.

Somnia

That means he's an idiot with no tactical or political sense (which really doesn't need to be stated). What is seriously the endgame? Kill all of the grounders? lol

Not kill them all, but make them fear Skikru so they can rule the lands... though if that means killing them all I'm sure he's ok with that too.

Oooo Sneaky Kane

This is where your conscience flares Monty, seriously? Also, really happy that at long last they gave Jasper something to do.

Not kill them all, but make them fear Skikru so they can rule the lands... though if that means killing them all I'm sure he's ok with that too.

Oooo Sneaky Kane
But he has two weeks to do this and limited ammo. It's an extremely short-sighted fight that was completely uncalled for.

And PLEASE Bellamy, stop Finning.

Somnia

I guessed Love would be Allie's weakness and AI 2.0 is learning from it and growing (or just doesn't have it built as a weakness since it was built to live with humanity). Then Jo on Dropship said the same thing to a point as a guess and was glad I wasn't the only one thinking it.

Obviously not confirmed by that, but damn if I didn't get excited haha

PepperedHam

I stood up and screamed RUN HIM OVER as soon as he walked in front of it. God damn Bellamy. That whole scene got me so hyped and then blue balled by blockhead.

Somnia

Have to say I really liked tonight's episode. It didn't feel as rushed as the other episodes and I feel like it did a great job leading up to the end.

I didn't think I'd like an Ark focused episode as much, but damn a lot happened even though it felt like not much did, hard to explain.

edit: Pike is trending on twitter for United States lol

Somnia

Yep, you could see the exact moment on Bell's face where he turned back

Yep, I can't just forgive him in one episode, but it's a start.

That was some really good acting, these actors have done a great job this season displaying so much without saying anything. Damn fine job.

Just wondering, with Kane leading a prison break and trying to ship the Chancellor to his death, did Bellamy really expect another outcome for his actions?

Loved the last few scenes of the episode (really loved the whole thing), the montage and Bellamy's last scenes were so well delivered. This has probably been the most interesting Arkadia based episode this season and I was afraid after last weeks episode that this would be a let down.

Really excited for the next episode, with finding out what happens to the Ark, the repercussions to Lexa's death at both Polis and the blockade, all with the City of Light lurking in the background. This last half of the season should be awesome.

Barzul

Wish someone would just shoot Pike, like in the foot or something. How could someone be so blinded by the pain he's causing. Maybe he needs to feel some himself.

man in the future people really love giving each other the Larry David eye stare, don't they

was the Doctor (Abby, Clarke's mom) off attending a medical conference or something? Kinda weird she was completely absent from all the plotting, being one of the former chancellors and all.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I JUST caught up to the episodes after falling behind for 2 weeks in apparently the worst possible spot. I'm so done. SO DONE. But I want to see more even after all this awfulness. Fuck me. Only because this AI stuff has come to a head and I need to see it through. Gonna wait for Hulu for tonight's episode.

I hurt.

Somnia

I JUST caught up to the episodes after falling behind for 2 weeks in apparently the worst possible spot. I'm so done. SO DONE. But I want to see more even after all this awfulness. Fuck me. Only because this AI stuff has come to a head and I need to see it through. Gonna wait for Hulu for tonight's episode.

I hurt.

:( welcome to a few of us last week.

Tonight's episode finally has me interested in the Ark story so take solace in that maybe too! I'm very invested in this universe now and will see it to the end no matter what.

I know we're looking at this from a different perspective than the characters but holy shit Pike is so incredibly terrible and it's frustrating as fuck how no one tries to hammer home the point, even after they say low their already limited ammo supplies and everything are, that Pike and his brain dead followers are the ones setting themselves up to being wiped out. But "HUURRR DURRR WE HAS GUNZ AND BOBS!!1!!1! LES MAKE TWAP! DURR DURR DURR."

HOLY SHIT!

And Bellamy, my stance on Bellamy is the same as it's been since season one. I don't care what side he's on or what side he ultimately chooses fuck Bellamy.

Anyway, yeah the trap being a trap was obvious that there was no way Kane shouldn't see it coming and at least he didn't even though his dumb plan went to shit in the end. Raven resisting ALLIE'S influence was nice, the whole AI thing and how 2.0 ties in with the Commanders/Grounders story is probably the most interesting plot on the show.

EDIT: I spelled Kane right in the first place, d'oh!

foxtrot3d

Banned
Pike please remember that this same Finn shot up a village with women and children for no good reason and put Arkadia at risk much like you're doing.

Yes, and they Ark crew gave him over to the Grounders to solidify an alliance which they proceeded to break when it was no longer convenient for them. What happened with Finn and the Alliance is exactly the point Pike is making, you cannot trust the Grounders. Basically, we are finally seeing the actions of Lexa bearing fruit. You cannot as a leader give your word and then re-nigh otherwise it makes future dealings troublesome as no one is willing to believe that you will follow through this time.

In fact, Pike's actions make even more sense given what the audience knows at the moment which he does not, that Lexa is dead. Every other clan leader wanted to raze Arkadia to the ground it was Lexa that compromised for only the head of Pike. However, with her death that compromise is on shaky ground as any new commander can recall that deal and push instead for the annihilation of Arkadia. Pike didn't have to start his war with the Grounders so soon and in the stupidest way possible but he is not wrong in his mistrust of the Grounders and his refusal to bend the collective knee to them.

"Our knees do not bend easily."

EDIT:

Great episode by the way, however, I can't say that Pike is in the wrong. Kain's efforts are treasonous and potentially very dangerous.

man in the future people really love giving each other the Larry David eye stare, don't they

was the Doctor (Abby, Clarke's mom) off attending a medical conference or something? Kinda weird she was completely absent from all the plotting, being one of the former chancellors and all.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Damn Gaeta 'bout to get got in two shows now.

And both times for treason. Hah.

Dahbomb

Where was Clarke's mom during all of this? That was really strange.

Solid episode though... Bellamy is turning back to good guy Bellamy.

ryan299

Where was Clarke's mom during all of this? That was really strange.

Solid episode though... Bellamy is turning back to good guy Bellamy.

Yeah just incredibly stupid her not being involved at all. I don't understand how they could forget her.

I honestly think this show has lost it's way this season. It's spread itself incredibly thin and is doing these type of one off episodes with a handful of characters.

The show is better when all the characters are in it and there's just way too many storylines going on at the moment to do that.

Top Bottom