• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S3 |OT| Adventures In Character Assassination - Thursdays 9/8c

I like Abby, Kane, Harper, Miller and Lincoln who are there as of right now.

I just don't see myself ever really liking Bellamy again no matter how they try to redeem him. I hope they understand this, they can have him redeem himself, but still not be trusted again. Because he clearly wants to get redeemed to save the people as he feels Pike is wrong, but he clearly still dislikes/hates the Grounders.

I like them too, but not enough to put up with the shitshow of Pike and his goons. Bellamy is definitely irredeemable to me, but I'm worried the show won't go in that direction. If he blames Clarke again, then I'm done.

Honestly I got five minutes in when Pike was at the watchtower and he said something like "Something has changed..." and I thought about last episode and I was like oh no don't talk about Lexa

I actually thought the same thing, but I'm sure I would have been spoiled if Lexa got an actual mention by name, so powered through. Can't say I paid too much attention though.

Just watched the last two episodes. Glad I did so i could see what each camp is doing. Loved it, sad to see Lexa go, and way to go Raven don't fall for her traps. So happy it got renewed again. Can't believe it. Thought it was destined for the graveyard. CW is killing it. Now we have to wait till the 31st. At least there is st Patrick's day and Flash coming back.

Anko

Yup. Plus they can do the happy ending for Clark-Lexa through City Of Light happily ever after to appease the shippers.
I'm expecting them to have Clarke forced to destroy the city of light, with a final teary farewell between the two before it happens.

-Deimos

Me waiting for Octavia to beat the shit out of Bellamy like

qR37qs8.gif

Just a matter of time.

Joni

Abby and Kane suck. All the Arkcadia adults suck (except Pike who is cool because he's stirring shit up). The show is better when it's just the young people fending for themselves.

Kane finally got a bit of credit from me this episode. He is back to sneaking and smart planning. Unlike Abby who still hasn't achieved anything in this show.

jwk94

cQGefKN.jpg

(Okbjgm is Javi, one of the writers)

All of that is so cliche and predictable. We knew she was gonna die from the early episodes of the season. If anything, I would've liked for her to get assassinated when she was talking about the plan to blockade Arkadia or get killed when she was in that gladiator battle.

Joni

They should do deleted scenes for the other versions, but I'm kinda glad it wasn't a fight. She can now go out as one of the strongest fighters in the show.

Did they actually record all the variations though? I just assumed these were rewrites.

Regardless, the timing is still the worst offender in my mind. But anything but a stray bullet would have still been marginally better.

Did they actually record all the variations though? I just assumed these were rewrites.

Regardless, the timing is still the worst offender in my mind. But anything but a stray bullet would have still been marginally better.

I agree. Her dying right after the sex scene is one of the worst things about it, but a different death would have been slightly better I guess.

Somnia

The timing and the fucking stray bullet combined are the worse, honestly they are both bad even solo. The timing is still what gets me the most though.

Jumping in front of a bullet to save Clarke would have been much better, fighting a group of assassin's or something also would have worked better.

The timing and the fucking stray bullet combined are the worse, honestly they are both bad even solo. The timing is still what gets me the most though.

Jumping in front of a bullet to save Clarke would have been much better, fighting a group of assassin's or something also would have worked better.

Basically anything that contributed to her desire for peace and her vow to protect Clarke would have been better than what we got.

Anything but Titus turning into a complete lunatic as well. He tells Lexa to make Clarke leave so she doesn't end up like Costia, so when she's literally about to leave he tries to fucking kill her. What?

Ugh.

Joni

Anything but Titus turning into a complete lunatic as well. He tells Lexa to make Clarke leave so she doesn't end up like Costia, so when she's literally about to leave he tries to fucking kill her. What?
If he kills her, she can't be used by Lexa's enemies.

Right, but that didn't seem to be his thought process. Why would he tell Lexa to make her leave if killing her was his goal?

He thought that she would still be a distraction to Lexa, because obviously she'd still worry about Clarke being in that dangerous Arkadia situation and not safe in Polis.

Also if Clarke died at the hands of Skaikru (as was the plan), Lexa would be furious and would probs kill them all.

He thought that she would still be a distraction to Lexa, because obviously she'd still worry about Clarke being in that dangerous Arkadia situation and not safe in Polis.

Also if Clarke died at the hands of Skaikru (as was the plan), Lexa would be furious and would probs kill them all.

I don't think Titus would be bothered about Lexa killing Skaikru though. I'm sure he would have preferred that than her trying to make peace.

Anyway, fuck Titus.

You think she'll just up and steal it instead of fighting to the death to be commander?

Well from the trailer we can assume that she
wins the Conclave cause we see her covered in nightblood and on Lexa's throne
, but that's too straightforward. I don't think she'll actually get the spirit in the end.

I don't think Titus would be bothered about Lexa killing Skaikru though. I'm sure he would have preferred that than her trying to make peace.

Anyway, fuck Titus.

That's what he wanted though, a war with Skaikru. But she would never do it with Clarke still alive promoting the concept of peace. In her rage and grief, Lexa would probably slaughter the people who opposed her, which means Skaikru.

Well from the trailer we can assume that she
wins the Conclave cause we see her covered in nightblood and on Lexa's throne
, but that's too straightforward. I don't think she'll actually get the spirit in the end.

Huh. Maybe
Clarke (or Murphy)
steals it.

That's what he wanted though, a war with Skaikru. But she would never do it with Clarke still alive promoting the concept of peace. In her rage and grief, Lexa would probably slaughter the people who opposed her, which means Skaikru.

I guess I just didn't get that from what was shown. Seemed so OOC to me. God I hate him so much. I hope he isn't in too much of the next episode.

Somnia

Huh. Maybe
Clarke (or Murphy)
steals it.

I guess I just didn't get that from what was shown. Seemed so OOC to me. God I hate him so much. I hope he isn't in too much of the next episode.

I guarantee you he will be in it quite a lot. I assume they will hold some form of a funeral for Lexa and he will host over it.

I want Clarke to get her revenge

I foresee her and Titus being allies and/or helping each other going forward with that swear he made.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Kane finally got a bit of credit from me this episode. He is back to sneaking and smart planning. Unlike Abby who still hasn't achieved anything in this show.

True. He is very actively trying to accomplish something,
but it just so happens that his goals, if achieved, would make for a boring show so I want him to fail :)
. Abby, on the other hand, honestly should have been killed off a season or two ago.

When Abby said 'May we meet again' to Clarke a few episodes ago my first thought was that she was gonna die. Just seemed weird. Don't think it'll happen now though, Clarke has enough grief to deal with.

I guarantee you he will be in it quite a lot. I assume they will hold some form of a funeral for Lexa and he will host over it.

I foresee her and Titus being allies and/or helping each other going forward with that swear he made.

I hope she at least punches him. Or someone does. Even Murphy can do it, just make it happen.

Somnia

Going back to the episode title and thoughts...

What if Ontari isn't even invited to the conclave, so she shows up and slaughters all of the nightbloods, hence her stealing the flame because there's no other choice but her.

Going back to the episode title and thoughts...

What if Ontari isn't even invited to the conclave, so she shows up and slaughters all of the nightbloods, hence her stealing the flame because there's no other choice but her.

She will be lol, everyone knows she's a nightblood now

also she's at Lexa's funeral so

Somnia

The new The Dropship podcast is out.

http://thedropship.podbean.com

Time to reflect a bit on the events of Episode 308 of The 100, before the show takes a two-week break. AJ and Jo talk all about Arkadia and the battle lines being drawn there, as well as new partners-in-crime Raven and Jasper. Plus, a week removed from 307, thoughts on the fan fallout from the end of "Thirteen," what the show got right and what it got wrong.

Really enjoy their podcast, they have some good theories also. Tomorrow I believe they have an interview podcast going up with Chelsey Reist aka Harper.

Joni

True. He is very actively trying to accomplish something,
but it just so happens that his goals, if achieved, would make for a boring show so I want him to fail :)
. Abby, on the other hand, honestly should have been killed off a season or two ago.

He'll accomplish his goals, by the time that ALIE becomes the next threat.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
All caught up.

I feel like people in this thread have already talked everything that needed to be talked, so I'll just say that I don't quite fear the possibility of Bellarke becoming a thing. Mostly because after the latest episode I can't envision an scenario in which Bellamy makes it to the next season, just like Monty's mom and probably even Pike (although I would't mind Pike going rogue with a bunch of Arkardians and running their own place as a new background threat for future seasons).

I don't think Bellamy's sins can be attoned.

All caught up.

I feel like people in this thread have already talked everything that needed to be talked, so I'll just say that I don't quite fear the possibily of Bellarke becoming a thing. Mostly because after the latest episode I can't envision an scenario in which Bellamy makes it to the next season, just like Monty's mom and probably even Pike (although I would't mind Pike going rogue with a bunch of Arkardians and running their own place as a new background threat for future seasons).

I knew I liked you.

Somnia

All caught up.

I feel like people in this thread have already talked everything that needed to be talked, so I'll just say that I don't quite fear the possibility of Bellarke becoming a thing. Mostly because after the latest episode I can't envision an scenario in which Bellamy makes it to the next season, just like Monty's mom and probably even Pike (although I would't mind Pike going rogue with a bunch of Arkardians and running their own place as a new background threat for future seasons).

Ya at this point I don't see them putting Bellamy and Clarke together even if he makes it all the way through this season.

If Clarke does end up with someone next year it'll probably be a new character is my guess.

Montys mom and Pike are goners for sure.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
All caught up.

Not saying that you are wrong - but i dont think that the show can afford to get rid of Bellamy just yet, he is still redeemable and the last episodes ending made that clear.

Only need Octavia to beat the shit outta of him so we can have Bellamy 2.0.

Beefy

All caught up.

Bellamy will be fine. He will turn and start helping the good guys and help them take back Arkardia. I bet he will even end up killing Pike. He will then get with Clarke before being killed.

The hot female lead and the hot male lead HAVE to get together! That's how it works! Oh wait, this is the 100, one of them (or maybe even both) will die in a horrible way. Probably right after the first kiss. So I wouldn't worry about it too much. As long as Queen Raven is left standing at the end. Her resisting the AI was my favorite part of the last episode. Love her!

Somnia

Bellamy will be fine. He will turn and start helping the good guys and help them take back Arkardia. I bet he will even end up killing Pike. He will then get with Clarke before being killed.

I agree with everything except the last part. They are going to "redeem" him, but he isn't going to walk away clean that's for sure.

I just don't see them pairing Clarke and Bellamy now, pre-Pike maybe eventually, but not now after everything.

Top Bottom