• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S3 |OT| Adventures In Character Assassination - Thursdays 9/8c

There is absolutely no scenario where Clarke falling in love with Bellamy makes any sense at this point. Even killing Pike isn't gonna redeem him.

Beefy

I agree with everything except the last part. They are going to "redeem" him, but he isn't going to walk away clean that's for sure.

I just don't see them pairing Clarke and Bellamy now, pre-Pike maybe eventually, but not now after everything.

Last part was more long term. He will redeem himself and be a good guy for half a season or more. Bellamy will die saving Clarke either from the City of Light or on the battle field. Clarke will fall for him as he is dying in her arms.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
There is absolutely no scenario where Clarke falling in love with Bellamy makes any sense at this point. Even killing Pike isn't gonna redeem him.

Clarke knows how it feels to do stupid stuff because you wanna protect your own people...they will bond and have hot sex because she will be the only one that understands him. lol

Somnia

Last part was more long term. He will redeem himself and be a good guy for half a season or more. He will die saving Clarke either from the City of Light or on the battle field. Clarke will fall for him as he is dying in her arms.

I could see him sacrificing himself to save her, but beyond that I don't see them every being together. They will always have some form of a bond, but I think a romantic relationship is off the table now.

Clarke knows how it feels to do stupid stuff because you wanna protect your own people...they will bond and have hot sex because she will be the only one that understands him. lol

Ugh, sadly I could see this exact story already playing out. Booooo

tumblr_inline_o1pb2zCYJq1r0xdmr_500.gif

Beefy

I could see him sacrificing himself to save her, but beyond that I don't see them every being together. They will always have some form of a bond, but I think a romantic relationship is off the table now

I wouldn't put it past the show. I reckon they will grow close, even kiss. But Clarke pulls away disgusted with herself but then a few episodes on the kiss a bit more. I can't see anything else but Clarke and Bellamy ending up together. Be it sex wise or them getting close before he dies or both..

LakeEarth

Bellamy is unfortunately going down the same path as Finn, somehow becoming a different character during the break between seasons. It was forgivable once.

Bellamy is unfortunately going down the same path as Finn, somehow becoming a different character during the break between seasons. It was forgivable once.

Perhaps they did it again to show there can be redemption. Killing 300 is far harder to come back from than 18 though

Somnia

Perhaps they did it again to show there can be redemption. Killing 300 is far harder to come back from than 18 though

But they were soldiers not innocent women and children! (which is what Bellamy shippers will say)

God watching him get the crap beat out of him by Octavia is going to be so good.

But they were soldiers not innocent women and children! (which is what Bellamy shippers will say)

God watching him get the crap beat out of him by Octavia is going to be so good.

He did kill those unarmed messengers though. That excuse won't fly.

I assume he's gonna get beaten after Pike has already lost power/is dead? I want it to be sooner than that.

Somnia

You think that will happen?

Either her or Clarke beating the shit out of him works for me.

Totally off topic, but I have to say one of my favorite scenes this season easily is the entire scene with Jasper and Raven in Pike's office. Lindsey completely sold that scene, it was some really great work on her part. I could see the emotion and the realization on her face of forgetting her memories of Finn.

Beefy

Ergh... Imagine if him getting beat by Octavia is what makes him and Clarke close. She starts feeling sorry for him and stops the beating. Think I will be sick.

Somnia

Ergh... Imagine if him getting beat by Octavia is what makes him and Clarke close. She starts feeling sorry for him and stops the beating. Think I will be sick.

I don't think that'll be the outcome, it'll be the moment he realizes how much he screwed up and he will try to redeem himself in anyway possible.

The one constant in his life has been Octavia and losing her will be what pushes him over the edge.

Beefy

I don't think that'll be the outcome, it'll be the moment he realizes how much he screwed up and he will try to redeem himself in anyway possible.

The one constant in his life has been Octavia and losing her will be what pushes him over the edge.

I can just see the show turning it into some sort of love thing. Instead of him getting what he deserves.

Well, we don't even know if Clarke's gonna be there when the beating happens. I also hope they wouldn't make her get over Lexa that quickly. If anything were to happen between her and Bellamy (blegh), it'd have to be next season.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Just let me say that I'm pleasantly surprised by how well they handled the whole City of Light thing after its lame start. It looked like it was going to be one stinker of a sideplot, but it turned out fairly interesting.

Kyuur

Who gives a fuck about Bellamy. I just hope Kane lives. :(

Just let me say that I'm pleasantly surprised by how well they handled the whole City of Light thing after its lame start. It looked like it was going to be one stinker of a sideplot, but it turned out fairly interesting.

Yeah, it's turned into the best thing about this season.

Somnia

Well, we don't even know if Clarke's gonna be there when the beating happens. I also hope they wouldn't make her get over Lexa that quickly. If anything were to happen between her and Bellamy (blegh), it'd have to be next season.

They already confirmed she will not be getting over Lexa anytime soon, that she will be grieving for quite awhile... now if that means not till season 4 is another story.

Ya I hated the City of Light at first, now it's one of the most interesting things this show has done, bringing the grounders into it helps a lot too.

In a weird coincidence since Octavia/Raven was mentioned earlier, Layne Morgan (PA on the show) reblogged this not that long ago. Although she calls it roctavia. It's a thing haha. Of course it is.

http://laynemorgan.tumblr.com/post/141029872976/neda-5555-octavia-blake-and-raven-reyes-being

She's awesome and has been awesome on Tumblr and Twitter. She's one of the most interactive people with the community along with Javi (the writer of Thirteen), but he is backing off some due to having to focus on the pilot of the Xena reboot.

sammex

At this point the best thing Bellamy could do is to sacrifice himself taking out Pike. If he makes it to the end of the season and isn't either dead or in jail it'll be ridiculous after all the stuff he's done.

Joni

The actors wouldn't like it either, so they might listen to them.

Somnia

The actors wouldn't like it either, so they might listen to them.

Ya and after this season it'll be interesting to see what happens. I know Bob Morley (Bellamy) admitted to being a bit down on seeing fans wanting the show canceled, but said he would never condone inequality. He's also been supporting the fans and telling them to get their message out to help make a change.

But who knows how much say they have.

There are 'fans' who want the show canceled? why?

Because Jason is a piece of shit who queerbaits his fans for ratings and then treats them like absolute shit and claims he's being bullied when he gets called out on his garbage and also does shitty things to the cast like locking Lincoln up for a whole season so Ricky wouldn't get screentime.

Because Jason is a piece of shit who queerbaits his fans for ratings and then treats them like absolute shit and claims he's being bullied when he gets called out on his garbage and also does shitty things to the cast like locking Lincoln up for a whole season so Ricky wouldn't get screentime.

That really sucks for Ricky.

I don't know, as much as I can hate some of the decisions and some of the things that have happened. I would hate it even more if the show was canceled, I hate stories without some kind of closure.

Somnia

That really sucks for Ricky.

I don't know, as much as I can hate some of the decisions and some of the things that have happened. I would hate it even more if the show was canceled, I hate stories without some kind of closure.

Most of the people are using this as an opportunity to get the message out and to educate people. Some are trying to get it canceled, but I'd say most are in the first group.

I don't mind Bellamy being redeemed and continuing to be on the show as a good guy type character, but if this show actually pulls Clarke/Bellamy it would be fucking awful.

Goodstyle

Does anyone remember that the exact same backlash happened with Buffy when
Tara
died? And you wanna know how they responded to the backlash? Kennedy. Fucking Kennedy.

It's because of that, that I think writers should just be allowed to tell their stories.

Does anyone remember that the exact same backlash happened with Buffy when
Tara
died? And you wanna know how they responded to the backlash? Kennedy. Fucking Kennedy.

It's because of that, that I think writers should just be allowed to tell their stories.
Yeah, but it seemed like most of the writers working on season 7 disliked Kennedy's themselves. I think I remember reading somewhere that the writers were basically writing Kennedy into a bunch of terrible situations but not killing her off because Joss apparently loved the character.

From the comment on that article....

What does POC stand for in this context ?

People of Colour. The show and the showrunner have a history of treating their non-white cast/characters like shit.

For example, the guy who plays Miller said the other day that Jason made him wear a beanie in S1 so that people could tell the difference between him and Lincoln. Um yeah.

Top Bottom