• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S3 |OT| Adventures In Character Assassination - Thursdays 9/8c

I don't understand why everyone is trying to save Bellamy???? I mean Kane literally had Pike right where he wanted him and he let the plan fail because he wouldn't run over Bellamy, who is a murderous asshole.

Somnia

I don't understand why everyone is trying to save Bellamy???? I mean Kane literally had Pike right where he wanted him and he let the plan fail because he wouldn't run over Bellamy, who is a murderous asshole.

Cause he HAS to be redeemed... to be with Clarke in Season 4

don't kill me! Just stating the obvious sadly.

Joni

You can't pretend to be peaceful if you keep killing people. Also to make sure people turn of from pike on their own will.

Kay I finally finished it. It wasn't a bad episode, but it felt really predictable. Good guys make plan, it almost works, good guys let morality get in the way, plan fails. Troubled man-child finally realizes that he fucked up, starts to hatch plan to right his wrongs. Mechanic cult-follower does the same. Will be redeemed eventually and everyone will forgive him for murdering 300 people.

Yawn.

Somnia

Kay I finally finished it. It wasn't a bad episode, but it felt really predictable. Good guys make plan, it almost works, good guys let morality get in the way, plan fails. Troubled man-child finally realizes that he fucked up, starts to hatch plan to right his wrongs. Mechanic cult-follower does the same. Will be redeemed eventually and everyone will forgive him for murdering 300 people.

Yawn.

Yes, but Harper <3

Beefy

There's no way they'd push Bellarke now. They can't possibly be that stupid.

They will leave it a while. Let Bellamy do some good stuff for once. Then people start liking him again. He will then save Clarke and they will kiss, but she will feel guilty about it. Near the end of next season him and Clarke will fall in love with Octavia not liking it. Then Bellamy will die saving Clarke or Octavia and be remembered as a hero.

They will leave it a while. Let Bellamy do some good stuff for once. Then people start liking him again. He will then save Clarke and they will kiss. Near the end of next season him and Clarke will fall in love with Octavia not liking it. Then Bellamy will die saving Clarke or Octavia and be remembered as a hero.

Eh...I don't think so, man. Eliza's said in many interviews that Lexa's death changes Clarke for good, and after the way Bellamy treated her when she returned to Arkadia in 3x05, I don't think she'd fall for him that easy. Clarke doesn't forget. Even with Lexa, she didn't, but Lexa also didn't massacre a group of people because they seemed scary.

Also, Eliza mentioned that Clarke will never fully heal from this; Lexa was ultimately the one for her. I'm saying this not trying to ship or anything, but after her interviews, I just can't see Clarke rushing to be with Bellamy.

Series is gonna end with Clarke dying protecting her people, and she meets Lexa again in the CoL.

If Bellarke does happen next season, it would kind of be like one big 'fuck you' to the group of fans most affected by Lexa's death. I think maybe eventually Clarke could find a romance with someone else, but getting together with Bellamy would be rather unbelievable.

Also it seems like everyone on the show hates the idea of the two together. Bellamy's actor seems to favor Bellamy and Raven (a pairing I myself) likes.

If Bellarke does happen next season, it would kind of be like one big 'fuck you' to the group of fans most affected by Lexa's death. I think maybe eventually Clarke could find a romance with someone else, but getting together with Bellamy would be rather unbelievable.

Also it seems like everyone on the show hates the idea of the two together. Bellamy's actor seems to favor Bellamy and Raven (a pairing I myself) likes.

GIVE ME DOCTOR MECHANIC OR GIVE ME DEATH

I'm joking, we all know Kabby is gonna be canon

Beefy

Eh...I don't think so, man. Eliza's said in many interviews that Lexa's death changes Clarke for good, and after the way Bellamy treated her when she returned to Arkadia in 3x05, I don't think she'd fall for him that easy. Clarke doesn't forget. Even with Lexa, she didn't, but Lexa also didn't massacre a group of people because they seemed scary.

Also, Eliza mentioned that Clarke will never fully heal from this; Lexa was ultimately the one for her. I'm saying this not trying to ship or anything, but after her interviews, I just can't see Clarke rushing to be with Bellamy.

Series is gonna end with Clarke dying protecting her people, and she meets Lexa again in the CoL.

Not saying they will rush into it. I am saying I feel it will happen in the end. As I have said before on here, I see this as Bellamy's and Clarke's story.

Bellamy: Will go the whole guy who had a messed up childhood. Which makes his decision making messed up as he goes through life. Often making the wrong decisions that end up with people dying. He will suddenly become a hero.

Clarke: The girl that started of with basically everything, will learn to stand on her own two feet. She will become leader and unite everyone.

Beefy

They won't kill Clarke off.

GIVE ME DOCTOR MECHANIC OR GIVE ME DEATH

I'm joking, we all know Kabby is gonna be canon
Are you kidding? Abby is like a mother to Raven because she's Clarke's friend.

I'm the one kidding, honestly I can get behind that since the two have good chemistry and I see them more like friends than a mother-daughter type relationship. Never mind the fact Raven spends the first few episodes of the show interacting with Abby before crashing to the Earth and meeting Clarke so the whole 'she's her friends mother' thing doesn't make much sense.

I think it's possible. This show is about sacrifice, making hard choices, and death. What better way is there to tie all of that into a series finale than killing your main character in the name of a grander cause?

She would die not from a fucking stray bullet, but doing something heroic. An act that meant something. Something that left a legacy of peace and hope. It's fitting for Clarke, because that's all she ever wanted. To protect her people.

Joni

I think it's possible. This show is about sacrifice, making hard choices, and death. What better way is there to tie all of that into a series finale than killing your main character in the name of a grander cause?

She would die not from a fucking stray bullet, but doing something heroic. Something that meant something. Something that left a legacy of peace and hope. It's fitting for Clarke, because that's all she ever wanted. To protect her people.

And then she sees Lexa making out with Costa. Killing the main character in the finale always seems like a copout in YA stuff. So EDGYtm.

kirblar

She would die not from a fucking stray bullet, but doing something heroic. An act that meant something. Something that left a legacy of peace and hope. It's fitting for Clarke, because that's all she ever wanted. To protect her people.
IIRC, this is what they did for another YA series and it didn't go over well.

Are you kidding? Abby is like a mother to Raven because she's Clarke's friend.

I'm the one kidding, honestly I can get behind that since the two have good chemistry and I see them more like friends than a mother-daughter type relationship. Never mind the fact Raven spends the first few episodes of the show interacting with Abby before crashing to the Earth and meeting Clarke so the whole 'she's her friends mother' thing doesn't make much sense.

tumblr_o3a7u8aPL51shfrlxo7_500.jpg

IIRC, this is what they did for another YA series and it didn't go over well.

Yeah because it was done poorly.

Somnia

Sadly anyone who follows actors/events outside of the show knew his death was coming, as I guessed earlier in a spoiler that it'd be tonight so it took a bit out of it for me, but it fucking sucks to see him go.

This is going to really change Octavia and now Indra has left her again.

Aden :(

He was so good, I'm sure he would have done anything to protect Clarke, because he loved Lexa too.

I'm emotional. Also RIP Lincoln, I wasn't a huge fan but I appreciate all the shit he's put up with in the name of peace. He was a good egg.

Top Bottom