• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S3 |OT| Adventures In Character Assassination - Thursdays 9/8c

TripOpt55

I really enjoyed Octavia beating up Bellamy, Lindsey Morgan's acting and the Murphy/Ontari interactions (even if the end was a bit weird). Not sure how I feel about the overall ALIE storyline. Some stuff I like, some I don't. Pretty good episode.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
That was one of the best episodes of the season, although that Ontari + Murphy scene at the end was kind of rapey tbh. :/

People aren't liking the Alie thing? I think it's actually really fun and interesting. Will be awesome to see how the AI controlled Arkadia goes head to head with the AI that Clarke has. Awesome episode overall. Glad to see Pike get owned and Jasper do some owning, for a change!

Yeah, it's spooky and fun. Much better than all the boring shit at the Grounder Capital.

It is Murphy having to sleep with her so he doesn't get killed which is basically rape. Also Ontari playing the long game
, she's gonna be the one revealed to be pregnant. Probably be a line that the child of the Commander inherits the position or some shit. Either that or Octavia as some badly written "so you can remember Lincoln" type shit.

MK_768

This AI shit is fucking terrible. Talk about jumping the shark.

This entire season has been a mess.

Yup. How the storyline never crossed with Pike's is so strange do. I really felt that the last two episodes. All this shit goes down and it's like Pike was unaware of the psycho A.I and vice-versa. Then this episode with the whole A.I shit just moving forward so quickly.

Just a really big disconnect with these arcs. Its like they aren't happening at the same time and in the same place...which they are.

A thought: Okay so...the Ark is made up of space stations from different countries, right?

...why did Clarke have to have an American accent? She totally could have been Australian.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I do think they are struggling with keeping the story lines intersecting properly. The A.I. stuff feels crappy because it hasn't overlapped properly - the confiscation of the chips I'm pretty sure was introduced so they could stall that storyline long enough to plow through the other stories. I bet it is budgetary related.

kirblar

I do think they are struggling with keeping the story lines intersecting properly. The A.I. stuff feels crappy because it hasn't overlapped properly - the confiscation of the chips I'm pretty sure was introduced so they could stall that storyline long enough to plow through the other stories. I bet it is budgetary related.
And not having Lexa as long as they expected to- that story clearly got rushed.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
A thought: Okay so...the Ark is made up of space stations from different countries, right?

...why did Clarke have to have an American accent? She totally could have been Australian.

I guess the in-world explanation could be that after 97 years and several generations, they would have formed a generic accent.

L00P

I'm glad Murphy's more than just the token douchebag who I thought would die after a few episodes in the series. Love his misadventures with Jaha and his perpetually beaten up face

I use to love how the actor who plays Murphy was pretty much a piece of shit in two shows at the same time. He changed in Continuum and maybe kind of in The 100.

Joni

Surpriesed there was barely any outrage over it, if the genders were reversed I'm sure there would have been.
It helps that the scene starts and ends with him looking forward to the experience. But otherwise it is very much like 40 days and nights but less rape. He has been a bit fucked up, he only seems to respond to people dominating him like Emori.

Kyoufu

I use to love how the actor who plays Murphy was pretty much a piece of shit in two shows at the same time. He changed in Continuum and maybe kind of in The 100.

Speaking of Continuum, did it get better?

Yup. How the storyline never crossed with Pike's is so strange do. I really felt that the last two episodes. All this shit goes down and it's like Pike was unaware of the psycho A.I and vice-versa. Then this episode with the whole A.I shit just moving forward so quickly.

Just a really big disconnect with these arcs. Its like they aren't happening at the same time and in the same place...which they are.

Totally agree. It just reeks of bad, careless writing. How did they go from season 1 and 2 to this? I asked the same question to Arrow too...

Joni

Totally agree. It just reeks of bad, careless writing. How did they go from season 1 and 2 to this? I asked the same question to Arrow too...
Same reason as Arrow, stuff outside of their control happening. And just like Arrow, people are Idiots that see small problems as major disasters turning it into aan awful show. Still very good and a lot better than The first half of the first season.

Season two will always be the GOAT

the%2B100%2B2x11%2Bim%2Bin%2Bcharge%2Bgif.gif

Originally I could not get into it but on a binge Netflix rewatch it really was way better then I remembered. With a week between episodes I missed just how well crafted the story was and how well they kept all the parts moving in unison.

-Deimos

They should have just saved the AI stuff for next season.

Can't say if it got better or worse, but I thought Continuum was great even from the start.

Nameless

Murphy is the absolute best. Dude has weaseled his way in & out of every single faction on the show and countless narly situations. I had the biggest shit eating grin watching him cozy up to Ontari the last couple of episodes. Quickly becoming a fan of hers too.

Kyoufu

Murphy is the absolute best. Dude has weaseled his way in & out of every single faction on the show and countless narly situations. I had the biggest shit eating grin watching him cozy up to Ontari the last couple of episodes. Quickly becoming a fan of hers too.

Hashtag Team Lexa.

Joni

I'm wondering what to do with Fear. I enjoyed it, but not watching The Walking Dead didn't make me miss it. So why add more to my schedule with Fear S2?

I do wonder if Raven would be killed off. While not as overt as Ricky Whittle, her actress was hinting a bit herself at her displeasure over the way season 3 was. At the time I thought 'oh man that's gonna get her killed off in the future' but now I think 'oh man, she said that because she's already getting killed off'.

Which would suck. Raven's been the best character on this show since it started.

Top Bottom