• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S3 |OT| Adventures In Character Assassination - Thursdays 9/8c

This is definitely a show with a finite amount of stories to ripoff, I mean tell. (I love S2, but it was Fallout: The TV Series.)

Yeah. I just don't really know where they can go from here; they haven't set up any further conflicts for season 4. One way or another the AI plot is getting resolved this season, and the only other problem of note is that of Skaikru vs. Grounders (again), so I don't know.

kirblar

Yeah. I just don't really know where they can go from here; they haven't set up any further conflicts for season 4. One way or another the AI plot is getting resolved this season, and the only other problem of note is that of Skaikru vs. Grounders (again), so I don't know.
We got all the grounder politics and a destroyed home base for a reason (Clarke as Commander.)

Sober

It's okay the writers believe their own hype and have Genghis Clarke just constantly escalating the amount of people she kills as well as the number of times she has to apologize for it.

Might as well end with the heat death of the universe, caused by Genghis Clarke.

Hey I just saw last episode of Fear the Walking Dead.

Happy to see that heda was in my city, lol.

Fear the walking dead spoilers:
Which is a plot hole on itself, since that would mean they're already in Mexico AND even more to the south of where they want to go. (Rosarito)
. I didn't notice it was my city until they let
the huge Mexican flag of the harbor
show for just a second. I knew they were filming something in the harbor since there was a lot of movement, and some restringed areas for a few days, but didn't for what show it was.

Lexa <3

I don't think we've seen the last of Luna. Maybe she'll show up in the finale to save the day.

Has anyone actually read the books this series is based on? Wondering if it's following the plot, or if the writers are just making it up now. Actually, looking at the plot synopsis of the books, though there's some similar events it looks like the writers changed many things, and the whole AI plot is not even in the books.

I don't think we've seen the last of Luna. Maybe she'll show up in the finale to save the day.

Has anyone actually read the books this series is based on? Wondering if it's following the plot, or if the writers are just making it up now. Actually, looking at the plot synopsis of the books, though there's some similar events it looks like the writers changed many things, and the whole AI plot is not even in the books.

Look at Nadia Hiliker's IMDB; she's only
credited for two episodes this season. Who knows if she'll be in season four, but it's pretty much impossible for her to be in the finale.

I haven't read them but the show is vastly different from the books, based on what I've heard. Lexa isn't even in the book.

Joni

Will be especially fitting if S4 is the final season, like my gut is telling me it is

Let's hope not. I could go for a couple more years of this show. Season 5 should be possible on syndication reasons.

Wells is a main character in the books who is part of the main love triangle, killed in the first half in the show. Mount Weather exists, but it is colony survivors as well. The only bad guy is from the Arc. This is a completely different story. It is a bit like The Vampire Diaries where the characters have the same names, and it ends there.

Joni

Eliza Taylor is talking about the finale, which mostly has interesting tidbits about the production process, including a bit on how even she doesn't know anything about next season yet:

You know, I have, but it’s so hard to get an answer out of him. One thing I do love about him, though, is that he keeps me guessing the same way he keeps the audience guessing. He’s so vague about what’s going to happen, but you can see in his eyes that he has a master plan. So it’s frustrating, but also great, because I know we’re going to shoot something great. … I just wish I knew what it was.

Somnia

The 100 confirmed to not be part of the Fall 2016 lineup (same with The Originals) both will be brought on mid-season though they still have the same order count I believe, so 23 for Originals and 16 for 100.

CW's bringing on a few new shows and bringing Supergirl in so it makes sense, they have too many shows for just the Fall season since they only run 2 1 hour slots per night.

edit: Actually Originals might only be 16 is also.

Joni

The 100 confirmed to not be part of the Fall 2016 lineup (same with The Originals) both will be brought on mid-season though they still have the same order count I believe, so 23 for Originals and 16 for 100.

CW's bringing on a few new shows and bringing Supergirl in so it makes sense, they have too many shows for just the Fall season since they only run 2 1 hour slots per night.

They can't use The 100 in the fall anyway, Rothenberg prefers the extra time between seasons. Only season 2 started in the fall.

Somnia

They can't use The 100 in the fall anyway, Rothenberg prefers the extra time between seasons. Only season 2 started in the fall.

Ya it's normal for The 100 to be mid-season, that's why I said it makes sense to not have this in the Fall lineup. The Originals kind of surprised me, but I guess it makes sense too with the new shows and I think that show will flow better in a shorter season.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

The Originals is 10 episodes.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
CW is breaking my heart with iZombie and The 100 both being Spring 2017. Although, I guess we got spoiled with the break between S1 and S2 of The 100 only being a few months.

Just finished last week's episode.

Yo are you serious? I mean really. It just keeps getting worse. These last couple of weeks have just been me going

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

In regards to Alie and her merry, psychotic band of zombies.

Effect

Ugh. Why can't Octavia just die. This character pisses me off so much.

I wonder what the
suicide rate will be as a result of this. People are going to be emotional wreaks after what Clarke did. You can't just unplug everyone like that so suddenly and expect things will be okay. She just condemned them to their own personal hell..

Somnia

I was kinda hoping the grounders who were up there would bow to Clarke and call her Commander even without the Flame still in her.

Other than that I'm really curious where they go next season since the threat isn't "human" related, at least not yet.

LEXA KOM TRIKRU IS A GOD DAMN MIRACLE AND I AM GONNA BE SO FUCKING PISSED IF THEY HAVE CLARKE END UP WITH BALLONEY NEXT SEASON.

(the actual episode hasn't aired here yet so I don't know any plot points, I just know Lexa's in it)

Top Bottom