• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S3 |OT| Adventures In Character Assassination - Thursdays 9/8c

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Just posting to say that *I loved* the first episode.

Also, it's nice to see Jasper keeping it real with GAF's OT. Dude is just asking to get knifed in the liver.

TheOddOne

New episode today:
Season 3: episode 2 "Wanheda: Part Two"

Bellamy and Kane risk life and limb to rescue Clarke. In an attempt to avoid worrying about her daughter, Abby focuses on whether to open Mount Weather as a medical facility. Meanwhile, Murphy plots to betray his former Chancellor.

I was reading a timeline of the show and apparently season 1 and 2 altogether is only roughly fifty days.
My life goal is to be Clarke and have someone fall in love with me in like a week as was the case with Finn and Lexa.

foxtrot3d

Banned
Why isn't more of GAF watching this amazing show? Fuck, another great episode for the start of this season. I do have to wonder how Lexa has managed to stay Queen for so long considering she apparently breaks her word quite often.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Jaha is messing up, there is no way this City of Light stuff is on the level. He has always been on the knife's edge of being a cult leader, but now he is acting like a cult follower. Really can't blame Murphy for peacing out on that situation.

Clarke's reaction to Lexa was pretty fair, I think Lexa even expected it. And now we know the bounty hunter is the prince of Ice Nation.

I love that we got Secret Agent Bellamy again, going undercover to move past The Ice Nation. And we got some more development for Monty. Glad the writers are letting him and Jasper grow independently of each other, instead of leaning entirely on their friendship.

I also don't 100% trust what Pike is saying about his time on Earth. I think he was stopping Monty's mom from spilling the true story.

Murphy might be an asshole, but he is one of the more sensible characters to try and avoid all the intense shit going on around him.

Felt it became predictable not long into the episode that the guy was actually taking her to Lexa and not the Ice Nation. But the twist that he was actually from the Ice Nation even after the delivery was nice enough. And it's great to have Lexa back on my screen now for an undetermined amount of time. I'm more than interested in seeing how Clarke and Lexa interact now that Clarke basically wants her dead.

Also does Ricky Whittle
being cast in that new show mean Lincoln as a regular here is gonna get killed off?

Murphy is the best.

"Let her go or this goes into the water !"
"OK, we let her go"

*Murphy tosses ALIE machine in the water anyway*

"So long suckers !"

*Murphy sails off into the sunset with his new love*

Now that we know ALIE can put people into a virtual fantasy land I expect that to be used to tempt people into going there. Raven can be free of her pain, Jasper can be with (fake) Maya, Abby and Kane can be free of having to worry about the safety of the Arkers and everyone will be generally free of having to worry what horrible fate awaits them on the harsh earth. I really hope they don't make ALIE just an evil AI that wants to enslave humans. Given the track record of the show it should be good. After all, thy made me like Murphy. Murphy, king of the early season 1 shitlords.

arumisan

They probably ate the other members of their crew in order to survive.

I actually think that Monty's dad might be alive in some capacity (maybe presume dead) because there is definitely more behind that story. On that note, I'm glad that Monty (out of the original cast) is getting some development.

Murphy is turning into best character by the way.

Murphy might be an asshole, but he is one of the more sensible characters to try and avoid all the intense shit going on around him.

Felt it became predictable not long into the episode that the guy was actually taking her to Lexa and not the Ice Nation. But the twist that he was actually from the Ice Nation even after the delivery was nice enough. And it's great to have Lexa back on my screen now for an undetermined amount of time. I'm more than interested in seeing how Clarke and Lexa interact now that Clarke basically wants her dead.

Also does Ricky Whittle
being cast in that new show mean Lincoln as a regular here is gonna get killed off?

depends on filming conflict. but who knows if the starz show will get cancelled. and aren't they finishing up S3 filming anyways?

Somnia

You know I actually really felt bad for Jasper this episode, I hated him in the first episode and the way he was acting, but I felt more for him this time around.

Good episode. I didn't buy Clarke's angry meltdown in the end - I understand that the character would react that way, but I don't think Eliza Taylor sold it beyond the spit. Not a big deal. Jasper's arc this season is tough to watch, but it's picking up momentum. I think it's necessary to portray the toll that recent events take on people, so we'll have to see where they go from here. Hope they stick the landing. The adventures of Murphy and Emori were entertaining.

Somnia

Ratings dipped a little to .6 instead of .7, but that was to be expected. That is up over last season where it usually got .4-.5 ratings. Viewship was still close to last week, hoping it might adjust up to .7.

Either way if it can hold this going forward we should get a 4th season, though it may change nights again.

strafer

Yeap, they're totally in love with each other.

The we can't leave her man scene was evidence enough.

They will kiss, have sex and then leave to kill everyone.

So is next week going to have
that scene from the trailer of Clarke walking into a room with Grounder eye-paint on her face and her hair braided? Lexa says in the promo for next week that her people must bow to her so they can join forces. Maybe that's part of the process?

Joni

I love how they spend the entire episode trying to save Clarke, which amounts to absolutely nothing as she still reaches her destination.
I love that they immediately confirmed what I said last week, Indra is leading the Tree people while Lexa is leading the coalition.
And Octavia's anger is even easier to place now that she said it was a guard jacket, the category of people she would hate the most.

I like the new people.

But I still don't care one iota about Clarke.

Clarke's reaction to Lexa was pretty fair, I think Lexa even expected it. And now we know the bounty hunter is the prince of Ice Nation.

It is expected of Clarke but I still don't vilify Lexa like others do. She prioritised her people over Clarke's just as Clarke did with the mountain men, the only real difference is that there aren't any more mountain men left.

I like the new people.
It is expected of Clarke but I still don't vilify Lexa like others do. She prioritised her people over Clarke's just as Clarke did with the mountain men, the only real difference is that there aren't any more mountain men left.
Yeah, Lexa chose her responsibility as the leader of the Grounders over her feelings for Clarke, which is to be expected and in character of someone like her. It isn't her suddenly turning on Clarke and being evil, she went with her people being let go freely instead of risking losing many warriors by charging it. After all, she fell for Clarke yes, but only knew her for a few weeks compared to the years she's implied to have been the Heda for. She wouldn't betray her people over her.

Top Bottom