• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2010 Academy Awards of Something Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

Steve Jobs?

hv1ied.jpg

GhaleonEB

QuadCore said:
lol @ dude talking about video game movie going to be epic
"Tell us about your movie."

"It's huge, it's epic!"

And now an interview with the 2009 Razzie winner for worst actress!

LM4sure said:
Just came to post that neither Avatar nor The Hurt Locker deserve to win best picture.

Well they didn't even nominate the one that should win (Moon) so what different does it make?

Holy shit, that Healthy Choice commercial was funny!

Edit #1: Is there a IRC chat room GAF is talking in?

Edit #2: Avatar should not win Best Picture, but if there was a category for Best Spectacle, it should win easily. I guess Best Picture has always had an interesting time being defined as one thing or another, but Avatar should not win, imo.

BowieZ

Banned
major_killjoy said:
You're right. In a perfect world, 'A Single Man' would have been nominated and won.
I'm down with a Colin Firth victory. Oh right. We know all the winners already.

Viewt

So is that stream with all of the British people going to have the actual ceremony? So far I can't really tell.

Dead

well not really...yet
Viewt said:
So is that stream with all of the British people going to have the actual ceremony? So far I can't really tell.
Yeah, the AP stream isnt working for me, and this one is just British people talking :\

Viewt said:

Just sit back and enjoy Claudia Winkleman... :D

Seriously, they drone on during all the in-between bits and then go to the ceremony once the actual awards are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom