• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2010 Academy Awards of Something Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

Sam Worthington is wearing $20 shoes from Payless to the Oscars. God bless him. :lol

"I wonder what our fashion team thinks of that, let's find out...."

Good grief.

Avatar isn't even Camerons best film, never mind the best film of the year.

With more films nominated, there's more room for votes to get split and something to sneak away with the Oscar. I would have no problem with Up doing that.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
I still can't believe I've seen Vanessa Hudgens coochie.

Edit: Should mention that Zack Effron was being interviewed on the livestream feed. :lol

Wes

venison crêpe
Mariah-Carey-003.jpg

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Are the fashion experts actually designers or just critics? Apparently there are even more useless jobs than social media experts or gaming community managers.

LQX

I cant believe A Serious Man is nominated. I can normally tolerate the worst of any film but that movie was terribly in every fucking way but hey its made by the Coen brothers so lets nominate it.

Precious should win something. Very surprised at how good that movie was. Also those class room scenes really echoed back to my school days in NY. Its like I knew a female that behaved just like all those girls. It kind of astonished me.

noisome07

Banned
LQX said:
I cant believe A Serious Man is nominated. I can normally tolerate the worst of any film but that movie was terribly in every fucking way but hey its made by the Coen brothers so lets nominate it.

Precious should win something. Very surprised at how good that movie was. Also those class room scenes really echoed back to my school days in NY. Its like I knew a female that behaved just like all those girls. It kind of astonished me.

not sure if serious

Dresden

LQX said:

Whoa there, let's not reveal those terrible tastes in public.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
:lol the guy from Hurt Locker talking trash about Avatar with James Cameron like 10ft away. The interviewer kept saying "he's right there, go say it to his face"

LQX said:

yuck on all accords there, buck-o

gdt

D4Danger said:
:lol the guy from Hurt Locker talking trash about Avatar with James Cameron like 10ft away. The interviewer kept saying "he's right there, go say it to his face"
:lol

WillyFive

Oh you guys.

It's like you are all drinking the juice and adopted these insane positions on movies.

Next Oscar season we should revive this thread to see how crazy you guys were and how different you consider these movies to be at the time.

Defcon

Banned
LQX said:

I thought it was pretty terrible myself but most would disagree and say I just didn't "get it."

Tobor

Gary Whitta said:
Really hoping Avatar wins Best Picture tonight, hopefully that will help get the word out about this movie!

:lol

Watching this last Baba Wawa special, holy shit at Monique's legs. AAHHHHH!

Somnia

D4Danger said:

Any idea which guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom