• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2010 Academy Awards of Something Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

300b0r7.jpg

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Aww, I guess that was his wife they kept showing. It's always nice to see people really, really happy for those who win. And not stick-up-their-ass audience members like Clooney.

EDIT: Miley Cyrus WTF

Gary Whitta said:
Amazing how you're able to deduce this after just one award has been presented!

Let's see, slow boring introduction for the ten nominated best picture films. Long clips for every actor nominated. The Martin and Baldwin are kinda boring. I doubt any of this will change in a structured award show, so...HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Wait a minute, you mean the movie that was nominated for Best Picture won Best Animated? GET OUTTA TOWN!!!

Fantastic Mr. Fox was fucking robbed.

Takao

Banned
vectorman06 said:
When will a non-pixar animated movie win :lol

When Sony starts actually pushing the Japanese movies they get. Or if Bandai goes bankrupt when they bring Summer Wars over.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
vectorman06 said:
When will a non-pixar animated movie win :lol

Monster's Inc lost to Shrek the first year of the award.

Even if Up didn't deserve it (which it does), they've got plenty of payback to go to make up for that one :lol

BertramCooper said:
Can't believe everyone hated the opening. Baldwin wasn't that great, but Steve Martin's delivery was out of the ballpark. He should host every year.

I'm pretty hard to impress, but the opening was genuinely funny. Very well-written and performed.

D23

Linkzg said:
Let's see, slow boring introduction for the ten nominated best picture films. Long clips for every actor nominated. The Martin and Baldwin are kinda boring. I doubt any of this will change in a structured award show, so...HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

then dont watch it..? im actually enjoy it so far :)

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Amanda Seyfried is amazing. I am so, so sorry that she has to share the stage with Miley Cyrus right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom