• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Pant

I knew I should have picked Richmond!!! Damn! Oh well, hope they do well, I love seeing the teams from non-major conferences go far.

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
Oh what the hell, I was almost certain that I picked Richmond. I was even rooting for the upset to help my bracket. I should have reviewed my bracket after I haphazardly assembled it, because I don't even remember picking Vanderbilt.

SamuraiX-

Shick Brithouse said:
Dammit that's 2 of my sweet 16 out already...fuck me.

sajm.jpg

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
6/8 so far in my ESPN bracket, but only 5/8 in my Yahoo.

I bought into that ODU hype at the last minute in both brackets. I also had Louisville going to the Sweet 16 in both, so that sucks.

My Yahoo had Vandy over Richmond, but ESPN had Richmond winning.

Can't wait for the second set of games tonight. Could lose all 4 or win all 4. I have Michigan State, Gonzaga, K-State and Missouri. 3 of 4 upsets based on seeding.

Few early impressions:

Florida turning it over way too often. They're shooting well, which is making up for it.

Defense looks solid so far. Forcing some turnovers and also catching some breaks with misses from beyond the arc.

Solid lead though. If they can keep it up, it's no contest.

pxleyes

Banned
Kill The Bat said:
Few early impressions:

Florida turning it over way too often. They're shooting well, which is making up for it.

Defense looks solid so far. Forcing some turnovers and also catching some breaks with misses from beyond the arc.

Solid lead though. If they can keep it up, it's no contest.
Same impressions. We seem to be pushing to hard on our offensive possessions. If we would slow down this game wouldn't even be close.

Mrbob

sf2fanatic said:
Woohoo dont let it turn midnight yet....

8/8

You picked Richmond and Moorehead State? Lol I'd love to see the rest of your bracket! I can see Richmond but your Miss Cleo powers are amazing to have Moorhead State move on too!

Mrbob said:
You picked Richmond and Moorehead State? Lol I'd love to see the rest of your bracket!

are you in the gaf challenge? my selections are there..I went gutsy. I have Cuse winning it all and no #1's in final four

Mrbob said:
You picked Richmond and Moorehead State? Lol I'd love to see the rest of your bracket! I can see Richmond but your Miss Cleo powers are amazing to have Moorhead State move on too!
One of my co-workers picked MSU and Richmond. Clever girl...

Mrbob

Heh MSU seems to be the dark horse for everyone based off of past success. I think they are going down tonight though!

Oh and Wisconsin is looking to be picking up where they left off in the big 10 tourney on offense. :(

RepairmanJack said:
Feeling secure in my final four pick right now.

Well, I wouldn't hold my breath on that. If they play like this every game, then definitely. But they've played games where they can't drain a shot.

Kill The Bat said:
Well, I wouldn't hold my breath on that. If they play like this every game, then definitely. But they've played games where they can't drain a shot.

I think they got a fair shot of making it though. I only see them running into trouble in the sweet 16 and that's if they face BYU or St. Johns and that's if those teams make it.

RepairmanJack said:
I think they got a fair shot of making it though. I only see them running into trouble in the sweet 16 and that's if they face BYU or St. Johns and that's if those teams make it.

Oh, I have them in the Sweet 16 myself. I think Pitt takes down Florida though, if both play well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom