• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
SamuraiX earlier said:
Am I the only one who had Louisville going to the regional finals?

Damn, I feel like a dope.
29d71g9.png

:D

SamuraiX-

I don't understand why Jimmer Fredette would want to live with that name.

Come on the fuck on, man. Go get it changed to Jim or something.

Jim Fredette doesn't sound nearly as degraded.

Westonian

SamuraiX- said:
I don't understand why Jimmer Fredette would want to live with that name.

Come on the fuck on, man. Go get it changed to Jim or something.

Jim Fredette doesn't sound nearly as degraded.
His name is James. His mom nicknamed him Jimmer. I think it's better than vanilla Jim or Jimmy.

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
The Frankman said:
Oh shoot I just realized I picked Belmont also...

This could turn out to be a really bad day.

Yeah, me too. I could have sworn I picked Wisconsin. I've told at least 3 people over the past few days that I didn't think Bo would let Wisconsin go down in the first round, then I check both of my brackets and see that I freaking picked Belmont.

I guess the game is still close, though. Anything could happen.

SamuraiX-

The Frankman said:
Oh shoot I just realized I picked Belmont also...

This could turn out to be a really bad day.

The only reason I didn't choose them is because their division is shit and I assumed that overinflated their record.

Westonian said:
His name is James. His mom nicknamed him Jimmer. I think it's better than vanilla Jim or Jimmy.

But why would he stick with that? I would demand people call me James. My mom can call me whatever the fuck she wants when it's not in public.

Surprised she didn't name him Zipper.

Fjordson

I have Wisconsin over Belmont. Was very close to going the other way.

Have 'em losing to Kansas St. next round, though.

If I win out all the rest of the games tonight...I'd be tied with the current leader at 14 points...hopefully that will have me tied for the lead or at worst 1 point back.

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
Wofford is finally shitting the bed, making this BYU game much less interesting. Same with Belmont, now down 14.

Good thing MSU/UCLA is starting soon.

Talon

Having been on all day - I feel awful for Preston Knowles. Improves year after year and puts on a hell of a senior season...then gets knocked with 9 minutes left in a tight tournament game. You have to think Louisville would have pulled it out with their best player out there.

That's the tournament though. You just never want to see a team go down due to injury.

Great first day for the tournament.

ToxicAdam

I was catching up on my Tony Kornheiser shows today and almost every analyst he had on said that Louisville is weak and Pitino is a poor coach. They basically said he recruits great athletes and then rolls the ball on the court for them. After hearing this 3-4 times, I was desperate to change my pick this morning, but it was too late.

:(

eznark

Banned
ToxicAdam said:
I was catching up on my Tony Kornheiser shows today and almost every analyst he had on said that Louisville is weak and Pitino is a poor coach. They basically said he recruits great athletes and then rolls the ball on the court for them. After hearing this 3-4 times, I was desperate to change my pick this morning, but it was too late.

:(

I knew you were a masochist

SamuraiX-

Elfforkusu said:
Man, State is effing done. Kinda depressing.

Had a legit chance to get it within single digits by the half but they have just been laying a fucking egg on both sides of the floor tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom