• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
vs1h11.jpg

mmod working!

Outdoor Miner said:
Really pleased with how we have come out. The "I wanna play in the NBA" McCamey showed up today.
Right, we do look good. Though some of it is just that UNLV looks tenative and out of sorts.

That said, I'd feel better about it if we weren't a one half team.

e: Damnit Tisdale, why are you still weaker than a 3rd grade girl
e2: He can hear me!

Gotta say, I expected us to turn the ball over against UNLV, and it just hasn't happened. We look like a pretty good team when we aren't underwater turnover-wise.

suaveric said:
I wonder what did Richmond did now to have Weber bench him?
Probably voiced his concerns rather than quietly tuning Bruce out. Unacceptable!

(I have no idea, I wonder about it too)

suaveric said:
People forget that the Illini were ranked in the top 15 early in the year, they have the potential to be a really good team.
I haven't forgot, I just watched their games in between.

If they really can put together 40 solid minutes here, that might be more fodder for my "Weber = good teacher, god-awful motivator" theory

dabig2

suaveric said:
People forget that the Illini were ranked in the top 15 early in the year, they have the potential to be a really good team.

No, that half just happened to be the best half of basketball they've played in like 3 years. We'll see which team comes out for this 2nd, but yes, it was impressive.

Datwheezy

Unconfirmed Member
suaveric said:

I expected Illinois to show up to play, but I also expected UNLV to actually put up a fight.

andycapps

Georgia looking good so far. Biggest thing is keeping Leslie and Thompkins scoring and keeping Washington from scoring in transition.

:jakncoke @ Kerr ripping on this game and telling people to go watch one of the other NCAA games.

"I'm not sure why anybody would want to watch this!"

HiResDes

ESPN really fucked me over, I had Louisville originally only winning one game, until they convinced me that they were a lock for the Sweet Sixteen basically. Also fuck Xavier, and that's coming an alumni.

Okay, less of an Illini meltdown and more of a slow burn.

At least the defense has picked up again. At this rate UNLV needs a 3rd half to catch up.

e: Now that I say it, the Rebels have scored on like 3 straight possessions. But DJ Richardson keeps hitting threes. Woo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom