• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
bucknuticus said:
Why the fuck they cutting into the Osu game to show zona game. If I want to watch it I'll turn it on.

I said the same fucking thing about the obama speech that i thought was cutting into the beginning of the zona game. fuck off osu.

eznark said:
Why is TNT calling tonight's games the second round??

Because that's what the NCAA is calling these games. They called the "first four" games the first round. The real first round is the second round. Second is the third, and then the Sweet Sixteen.

Bowser

I believe Henson has been shooting around 75% at the FT line in his last 5 or 6 games. Pretty remarkable considering he started the season shooting ~35% through his first 18 or so games.

eznark

Banned
ErasureAcer said:
The play-in games are now the "first round"...so 60 teams get first round byes.

So how do they count the stats? Does yesterday not count as Bo Ryan's 6th straight first round win? How fucking dumb.

ryan-ts

ezrarh said:
We'll see how long BU can keep up with the 3s. Once they stop hitting those it'll be time to switch games.
They only have one more 3 pointer then Kansas and they're shooting below 50% from there, I think BU is going to hang around.

bluehat9

So the original foul is on Carolina, but because the guy is falling down and hits someone with an elbow (that they need to go to a monitor to check?), Carolina is the one who gets two shots and the ball?

wtf....

Nesotenso

eznark said:
Oh shit, what number are you? You better step it up.

I don't get you about the number question. BU has played but KU has missed easy looks. We just need to settle down and pound it inside to the twins.

eznark

Banned
Nesotenso said:
I don't get you about the number question. BU has played but KU has missed easy looks. We just need to settle down and pound it inside to the twins.

You said you missed some layups, just want to know which GAFfer I should be cheering for in the big dance! Also, I don't think Self will appreciate you posting from the locker room.

SyNapSe

Elfforkusu said:
UNC and KU pretending like their opponents have a chance.

It felt like KU was about to pull away as Boston cooled a bit but our offense goes in the tank without Marcus in the lineup. Two offensive fouls to start the half stinks but that last one was really obvious. lol

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Outdoor Miner said:
LOL @ KU bench getting all pumped. Your a fucking 1 taking on a 16, stop acting like this is some Final Four game.

Well sitting there like they're bored out of their minds wasn't very effective

Mrbob

Marquette with an extremely solid first half, especially on the defensive end! Hopefully they can keep it up for another 20 minutes.

Anyone watching Illinois-UNLV on MMOD? Loaded the damn thing and then it says "[Loading...]" so I'm not watching...this shit better be working for the VCU game or I'll be pissed.

jakncoke said:
I can't get anything to load atm(commercials work fine though.. ofc *rage)

Yeah, I restarted my computer and now I can't even get to the ncaa.com website. Wait...now it works...lol. =) Wait...no it doesn't. Still says "LOADING..." BS =(

Hmm, now it seems I can get INTO the game but when I do it automatically stops with a circle moving counter-clockwise. BS. I WANT TO WATCH VCU. =( *cry*

jakncoke

Banned
VEE2w.jpg

If broken streaming is what it's going to take for Illinois to win a tournament game, you dudes are just going to have to deal with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom