• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
I can get back to 24 or 27 if win the games i can. i guess that isn't to bad considering started 10 and by mid-day i was nearly 70th

Fjordson

SDSU starting to really take it to Temple.

Also, I should say that I really love being able to stream all these games from ncaa.com

SamuraiX- said:
You're kidding, right? That's a fucking charge, flop or no flop, you can't just blatantly throw your fucking shoulder into a guy like that.
Sean May laughs at your primitive notion of "charging".

Yes I'm still mad

SamuraiX-

ErasureAcer said:
Butler taking it to Pitt I see. I have Pitt in the F4. This day could turn to crap pretty quick.

Butler being in the 3rd round is a fluke.

No way they win this game.

But Pitt is worrying me because I have them knocking out Wisconsin and Florida. If they can't even handle this team they're pretty much fucked in the next couple of rounds.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
Elfforkusu said:
Sean May laughs at your primitive notion of "charging".

Yes I'm still mad

My brother just made a comment about a few days ago. Apparently Augustine is still getting called for fouls.

Proelite

ErasureAcer said:
Who else ya got in the F4?

Ohio State, Duke, Kansas, and Butler.

Duke beating Butler by a possession and the close game in December when Irving was still playing made very Duke fan respectful of Bad Stevens.

We'll see how this game turns out though. Pitt still has a chance.

Mrbob

How long does Stevens contract run at Butler? Some power conference school must want to pick him up as head coach and pay him the big bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom