• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outdoor Miner said:
I am ok with San Diego St. losing, i know it will hurt others more than it will hurt me. :D

I have em losing to Connecticutt as I assume most people do. There's one person here with them to the Champsionship game though.

Several of these Butler players have big time experience from last year. Pitt is not getting a rebounding advantage and Mack is beasting.

I see Pitt losing this unless Butler dies by the three because Pitt's D clearly isn't going to get it done tonight.

These teams wait way too long to go at the end. You need to start making your move between 10-12 seconds, not this 5-7 second bs everyone's doing.

if butler wins i will gain a stranglehold on my yahoo brackett. i'm the only one who picked them over pitt and i think everyone else i'm playing with picked pitt to go to the final 4. come on butler you fucking losers!

SyNapSe

I had Pitt losing to ODU. I'm surprised Butler's been able to give them this type of game. that was an awful foul call at the top of the 3 point key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom