• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth C

GodfatherX said:
actually hope Cal gets UK to the final four before the hammer comes down, 1 coach with 3 different schools in the final four, 1 with 3 teams with vacated final fours

UK fans are fucking delusional, and thats the only thing the current success has shown the nation, fuck your own media coach cal dick sucker Matt Jones blasted the shit out of cal when his name come up during the Billy G hire

nobody on this or any other forum thinks Cal is clean other then UK fans...not sure if it's ignorance, hypocrisy or delusion

It's cool. It must suck to lose to Morehead State. We wouldn't know since we're 9-0 against them, but I can imagine!

In other discussion. Let's go, Gators.

Pollux

that was a nice fake by the UCLA dude...

Also the budlight commercial...that dude went from having a major roll in an HBO show "Generation Kill" he was Captain America, and now he's the bud light guy. weird.

Pollux

Seth C said:
It's cool. It must suck to lose to Morehead State. We wouldn't know since we're 9-0 against them, but I can imagine!

Dude thats like the 7th time you've changed your avatar today....i can't keep track anymore lol

Seth C

zmoney said:

Dude thats like the 7th time you've changed your avatar today....i can't keep track anymore lol

Haha. Nah, it rotates. I need to add some new images and get rid of a few but I'm lazy about it.

SamuraiX-

How is nobody doubling Joshua Smith? It's not like he has the ability to pass it out of the post.

Also, Walker in God mode right now.

Florida... duh, winning.

Good game, very exciting with the back-and-forth action. Gators looked great down the stretch, especially with the foul trouble they had. Sweet Sixteen, here we come!

I do hope Boynton's alright though. He seemed to be okay and they probably sat him as a precaution.

Pollux

pxleyes said:
And we now have Scott... Never thought Kentucky and Florida had so much in common, lol. Oh god...

Hmm..haha. Congrats on the win btw way to represent the SEC. its impossible to have a sane conversation on Catspause or Gatorbait, so GAF is good in that regard.

Paches

And Obama gets another prediction right. His bracket is nuts.

I am sad the Pac10 couldn't get a team in there, still Arizona and my dawgs to play though!

Woo started the day at 10th. Then went to 8th. Now 6th!!! Now I have a chance to gain even more ground with Morehead State, as I think I'm the only one here(maybe someone else is too) that picked them to the Sweet 16.

mwrDT.jpg

:lol

I wish.

Morehead's players just look like they have no energy. And Demonte Harper can't be a ghost this game like he was until the final seconds of the last game. Dude needs to step up.

I'll be happy if this game is within 5 at the half. Morehead needs to keep it close.

Pollux

ErasureAcer said:
Morehead's players just look like they have no energy. And Demonte Harper can't be a ghost this game like he was until the final seconds of the last game. Dude needs to step up.

They're emotionally drained from beating UL

SamuraiX-

You're kidding, right? That's a fucking charge, flop or no flop, you can't just blatantly throw your fucking shoulder into a guy like that.

Pollux

SamuraiX- said:
You're kidding, right? That's a fucking charge, flop or no flop, you can't just throw your fucking shoulder into a guy like that.

First bad call I"ve seen in the game so far, but overall much better than the UK/WVU game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom