• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE:JAKNCOKE

That was poor coaching on Pitt's side. Why even have the guys there to foul in the first place? Stupid. Well that fucked my bracket up. Today did not go as I expected.

I have watched thousands of basketball games at all levels and I have never seen an ending like that Pitt-Butler game. Wow. Just fucking wow.

I have NEVER seen something that complete idiotic, that stupid, that pathetic. Why the FUCK would you foul in that situation. Why would you even put yourself in a position to foul someone. FML

ErasureAcer said:
That was poor coaching on Pitt's side. Why even have the guys there to foul in the first place? Stupid. Well that fucked my bracket up. Today did not go as I expected.

I hate to be one of "those" fans, but I think it's time to start looking at what's going wrong with us in these tourny's.

It's not just been this year, it's been the past 5 years in the final four tournament that we've disappointed big time....

Fjordson

Wow....feel bad for Pitt. What a great game, though. And really was a fair call at the end. Thank god I didn't go through with Pitt in my final four.

giga

ANYTHING IS POSSIIIIBLE

a3ccc5b3ec065457b241ddcdf9f28be4.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Brettison said:
Another top rated Big East team going down? Not to hate but it's been the Big East MO the past 5 or so years.

Pitt wastes good teams like no other. I don't even know why i get excited tourney. no matter how good we are we're never going to go to f4/nc

SyNapSe

Should have been ODU :(
The only question left is despite the easy bracket how can Wisky go out also. We'll see if KSU can do that but I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom