• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 NCAA MBB Tournament - GAF Bracket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Kalnos said:
Too much ticky-tack shit being called on Washington for this to be a good game.

u-mad1.jpg

BigNastyCurve said:
<3 my Heels, but I really miss Ty Lawson and his ability to run the fast break. Carolina thrived on that for both their recent championships with Phelps and Lawson.

Did you not see those two passes from Marshall to Zeller on the break? Marshall's no Ty, but he's gonna be a good one.

Bowser said:
u-mad1.jpg

Did you not see those two passes from Marshall to Zeller on the break? Marshall's no Ty, but he's gonna be a good one.

Ty Lawson was already at another level than Marshall as a freshman. You can't put in what God left out and all that.

10-1 foul disparity. This is home cooking if I've ever seen it.

They only called that foul so that NC could get the ball back to end the half. And of course they score as the refs call another foul on Washington.

FUCK THIS SHIT.

Bowser

Stop your bitching. If UW doesn't want to get called for fouls, they could, you know, stop fouling. Can't hit people in the face then be like "OMGWTFBBQ FOUL?!?!"

TangMeng

ErasureAcer said:
10-1 foul disparity. This is home cooking if I've ever seen it.

They only called that foul so that NC could get the ball back to end the half. And of course they score as the refs call another foul on Washington.

FUCK THIS SHIT.

*umad.jpg*

Bowser

I'm still loling at all the bitching going on in here. UNC pounds it inside which lends itself to getting foul calls. UW's been taking (open) jumpshots (and making them). Can't be surprised when the team that goes inside 75% of the time is going to the line more guys.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Proelite said:
Heels are excellent at drawing fouls. Duke cheats.
Heels never flop, heels earn all the calls, no home cooking, Duke has never won an honest game in their life, the Earth is flat

cdyhybrid

Bowser said:
I'm still loling at all the bitching going on in here. UNC pounds it inside which lends itself to getting foul calls. UW's been taking (open) jumpshots (and making them). Can't be surprised when the team that goes inside 75% of the time is going to the line more guys.
henson.jpg

Edit: Well off to work, hopefully I'll be able to catch the rest of the game on the radio.

Bowser

We really need to crash the boards and turn up our defensive intensity if we want to win this game. Can't keep giving up open 3s...45 first half points given up is unacceptable.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BigNastyCurve said:
Pitino and Barkley are a snoozefest. Ugh.

Give it until after the break when Charles destroys the Big East while Pitino sits there and takes it like a bitch. Again.

Proelite

truly101 said:
Heels never flop, heels earn all the calls, no home cooking, Duke has never won an honest game in their life, the Earth is flat

Ryan Kelly has no honor. Nolan Smith hand-checks and pushes off 95% of the time. Singler is a punk. Coach K is a rat.

Bowser

I love Charles during the NBA, but he sucks for the NCAA.

Greg Anthony "The reality is Butler was the better team"
Charles: "I don't agree with that"
Anthony: "Yesterday they were"
Charles: "Maybe"

What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom